Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old September 7th 18, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

Old September 7th 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 2:37:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 1:31:28 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A sunny day here in Gresham. 76F as of 1:15 PM. Expected high 82F. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 40%. Rain may come as early as tomorrow.

The mayor of Hillsboro is defending the diversity of the town after somebody jokingly called it Hillsborolito! It was in reference to all the Mexicans there. The Mexicans are mostly around downtown Hillsboro. The Tanasbourne area where I used to hang out is on the eastern edge of Hillsboro, but that area is mostly populated by Californians, brought up by high paying jobs at Intel. Either way, not real Oregonians!

Double-A

Still no clouds.Little cooler nights.Sandy has not shown up even on Sundays.This is a record no shows.We had fun on Sundays.I do not eat out alone.I do my own cooking with micro waves.No fun being deaf and eating out.I know the best frozen dishes.Even Chinese can be good,and it comes with egg roll..I add mushrooms to Italian dishes(whole can) This is why living in my van works out so good. Where I park overnite goes with my mode.Goes with the full moon.Cops know my van and never does it get ticket.However the Anaheim Plaza has no overnite parking and that goes for me too. Still I'm comfy cozy,and here in Calif.I do not have GOP Mafia taxing me.Don't have Severn Trent Water that has to be boiled before its fit to drink.Don't have Waste Management. Life is good here because its more like the good old days when America was for the people. Its nice the governor is not like Rick Scott.GOP Mafia's biggest crook. I'm living good and can sit with my back to the door.Can I ask for more. Still living in Florida made me away of the good and the bad. Calif. is my America. Bert

Rick Scott is running for the Senate now. Your Governor, Jerry Brown, must bring back memories. Were you in California when he was governor the first time back in the 70's? We have a Governor Kate Brown. I don't think they are related.

Double-A

Old September 8th 18, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, June 21, 2018 at 1:57:36 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer at last! Felt more like summer yesterday, however. Reached 90F. But today is overcast and cooler. Only 68F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 61%. Not expected to get above 74F.

There was thunder and lighting over where Kim lives this morning! A couple of houses were hit by trees, and a power pole was hit by lightning! Lots of people lost there electric power. But pretty calm over here on the east side.

The blood sucking Draculamobile is in the parking lot outside again today.. They have a table here in the lobby to sign victims up!

Double-A

Rick Scott can't lose.He can use 500,000,000 if need be.I lived in Florida when he stole 1.7 billion from medicare.Some of it was my $$$$ when my late wife was in his nursing homes(Tandum House.He spent $200,000,000 to be governor.He is one of the Godfather sons.Scott saw to it that Miami,and state police protected all drugs coming into Miami.He will be USA president someday.Running against GOP Mafia is a death wish. Bert
Old September 8th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:55:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Florida is no place to be!

Light rain here this morning. Now partly cloudy and 70F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Both buses cruised by me as fast as they could today as I walked to the bus stop! I have to get new bus schedules! The schedules changed Sept. 2, and new routes were added. TriMet is prospering now, just like the economy! The bus running by my apartment runs 24 hours now!

So I walked all the way to the library today, about 2 miles. Stopped at the Grange Flea Market. They have a really nice older stereo system that even includes 8 track. They want $40 for it, but would probably take $30. I don't think it would sound tinny like my current record player.

Walked on to the Farmers' Market at its new location. Bought 6 large zucchinis for $5. I can now fry them in butter in my frying pan.

Then here to the library. Not too crowded today.

Got my exercise!

Double-A

Old September 8th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 1:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

If you can walk don't squark My late wife went into Scott's nursing home because she could not walk.He stole so much money from me and medicare.I tried to fight him.He sent sheriff "Bob" Hansel to kill me.Almost did,but I ran for my life. He will win his race ,and and be Trump's right hand man. When you can steal 1.7 billion and get away with it how can you lose. Bert
Old September 9th 18, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 3:06:56 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

But will be able to walk 2 miles 20 years from now when I am your age? That is what I ponder.

75F here in Gresham as of 2:30 PM on this quiet Sunday afternoon. Wind SW at 6 mph. Humidity 35%. The Ducks trounced my old alma mater of Portland State yesterday. The Beavers beat Southern Utah. My Jr. College alma mater of Mt. Hood CC used to have a football team. In fact a guy I played with in high school football was their start quarterback during one of their championship years! But now I can find nothing about current football there. It would be within walking distance for me. But I cannot even find out what happened to their football program. Usually foot ball is a big money maker for colleges, so it is the last program they usually want to eliminate..

Double-A

Old September 10th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Mostly cloudy here in Gresham. So far dry. A Freudian 69F as of 1:30 PM here. Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 52%.

Took a big sack of containers to the redemption center, and walked from there to the library (about a mile). Looks like there will be rain the rest of the week.

I thought I was seeing the birth of a new Chicago team last night, but then the Green Bay quarterback arose from the injury table and returned to lead his team to a second half victory!

Double-A

Old September 11th 18, 06:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:42:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

20 years you will have electric shoes.Still walking 2 miles a day is good for your heart.Age is hard on your legs.Bert
Old September 11th 18, 06:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homoreber G=emc^2" wrote:
"20 years I will have electric shoes. "Never happen" Bert

since https://tinyurl.com/Trump-is-walking-all-over-Bert

snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO. "O ya"

Old September 11th 18, 10:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 10:13:08 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Yeah, the legs are the first to go, they say.

Oh well, I never could run the mile. The 100 yard dash was more my speed.

Now 64 and cloudy here in Gresham. Occasional drizzle. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 65%.

September is dove hunting season. I saw one in my backyard not too long ago! But I have no firestick. And no hunting is allowed in city limits.

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM