Summertime Once More in Gresham

Old August 24th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 2:52:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's sweet.

I'm jealous Bert
Old August 24th 18, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 2:52:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's sweet.

I'm jealous Bert

Bert, I think you are the one Twitty would really rather talk to if you would only learn to Tweet on Twitter!

Another cool day here. Currently overcast and 67F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high temp a Freudian 69F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Old August 25th 18, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 1:57:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 2:52:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's sweet.

I'm jealous Bert

Bert, I think you are the one Twitty would really rather talk to if you would only learn to Tweet on Twitter!

Another cool day here. Currently overcast and 67F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high temp a Freudian 69F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Weather staying hot sunny and no wind or rain all Summer.Paid my van insurance and Sandy took me down to her agent.I saved $300.WOW Sunday its pool,wine,and Chinese. We have fun and being deaf I hate eating out. Bought a new bathing suit and pool shoes.Bert
Old August 25th 18, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"OK-I-lied. None of what I posted did happen.O ya." Bert
"Ok-I'm-lying" "I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die" Bert
"Reality is that the following is what happened. O ya". Bert:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"and along the very same line I guzzle my wine". Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I daily bleat "My Stupid Palaver ( = MSP) to prove
that I have alwasy been a Mental Cadaver. Bert"
____ "I park & bark in the dark. Bert" _________
"I'm a stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"I am a proud Marxist/Soros/Bolshevik Jew with a IQ of 1-point-22". Bert
"I have a Superiority complex" without any quirks
which lets me know how everything works." as is seen by
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent as the
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal which
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on
his mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" :
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is

Old August 25th 18, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 2:05:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 1:57:55 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 7:54:01 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 2:52:26 PM UTC-7, Twittering One wrote:
That's sweet.

I'm jealous Bert

Bert, I think you are the one Twitty would really rather talk to if you would only learn to Tweet on Twitter!

Another cool day here. Currently overcast and 67F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high temp a Freudian 69F. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Weather staying hot sunny and no wind or rain all Summer.Paid my van insurance and Sandy took me down to her agent.I saved $300.WOW Sunday its pool,wine,and Chinese. We have fun and being deaf I hate eating out. Bought a new bathing suit and pool shoes.Bert

So which insurance company gave you the better deal on auto insurance?

Cool again here in Gresham today. Now 67F as of 2:30 PM. Expected high only 71F. Partly cloudy. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 50%. Could be rain tomorrow.

Watched the Seahawks get beat by the Vikings 21-20 last night. The Vikings come from near where I was born, so I don't feel too bad.

Double-A

Old August 26th 18, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 66F and drizzle! Wind west at 7 mph. Humidity 59%. A real cool day!

I would have watched more football last night, but I couldn't get the CBS channel at all! Maybe tonight I can pick up the NBC channel for the Cowboys.. This digital television is certainly a lot worse than the old analog television we used to have. Give me the ghosts and the blurring and the buzzing, but at least give me a picture!

Double-A

Old August 27th 18, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A perfect 70F here in Gresham under partly cloudy skies. Expected high 77F.. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 56%. Ground still damp from yesterday's drizzle.

Got good reception on NBC last night to watch the Cowboys' humiliation by the Cardinals!

Finding more stuff in my boxes. Some more useful pots and pans. Found my adding machine! That paper tape can be real handy for finding the errors. Also I have pretty well ascertained were my Smith Corona electric typewriter is, in case I need to do some letter writing!

Double-A

Old August 28th 18, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 2:13:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfect 70F here in Gresham under partly cloudy skies. Expected high 77F. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 56%. Ground still damp from yesterday's drizzle.

Got good reception on NBC last night to watch the Cowboys' humiliation by the Cardinals!

Finding more stuff in my boxes. Some more useful pots and pans. Found my adding machine! That paper tape can be real handy for finding the errors.. Also I have pretty well ascertained were my Smith Corona electric typewriter is, in case I need to do some letter writing!

Double-A

I type with one finger.My van has a TV but never use it.AA you asked me what my new ins.company that I got from Sandy.Its called "Clamaci" they do not have an office in Hawaii.I saved about $300WOW but I had State Farm since I was 17. When your old you do not like change Look Clamaci up when you have a chance their office is in Anaheim.No clouds still bright hot sun.Not a leaf moving.Bert
Old August 28th 18, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 1:55:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

I had two full years of high school touch typing. Could type 50 words per minute on a mechanical typewriter. I am sure I am much faster on an electronic keyboard.

That Clamaci Insurance looks like a Mexical operation local to Fullerton. I hope you can still find them when you need to file a claim! Some insurance companies I get mailers from offer low rates if I can put a tracker on my car!

Was cool this morning, but warmer weather has returned this afternoon here in Gresham. It is now 80F as of 2:30 PM. Expected high 87F. Wind north at 5 mph. Humidity down to 32%.

Double-A

Old August 29th 18, 08:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 2:38:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Double-A No weather change.Should not have changed van Ins.I'll do my best to find out more.They did not give me a policy yet. I am insured(I think) Bert

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 11:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM