FR Bending of Light

Old November 23rd 09, 06:21 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
philippeb8

Default FR Bending of Light

I have correctly implemented the bending of light calculations
according to Finite Relativism. The perihelion precession of Mercury
remains constant (2.49e-7 rad/cycle) like it was demonstrated before
and the discrepancy of the bending of light is of the order of 1e-7
rad!
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

The discrepancy found in 1919 was of 4.2e-6 rad:
http://web.mit.edu/6.055/notes/bending-of-light.pdf

I do not use the same conditions but we can already see its order to
be of the same magnitude.

-Phil
Old November 23rd 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
dlzc

Dear philippeb8:

On Nov 23, 10:21*am, philippeb8 wrote:
The
perihelion precession of Mercury remains
constant (2.49e-7 rad/cycle) like it was
demonstrated before and the discrepancy of the
bending of light is of the order of 1e-7
rad!

do not download executables from anyone you cannot collect damages
from if they screw up your computer

Why do you insist on providing a virus / trojan transmission conduit
as proof that you don't know what you are talking about?

David A. Smith
Old November 23rd 09, 06:41 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Androcles[_23_]

"philippeb8" wrote in message
I have correctly implemented the bending of light calculations
according to Finite Relativism. The perihelion precession of Mercury
remains constant (2.49e-7 rad/cycle) like it was demonstrated before
and the discrepancy of the bending of light is of the order of 1e-7
rad!
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

The discrepancy found in 1919 was of 4.2e-6 rad:
http://web.mit.edu/6.055/notes/bending-of-light.pdf

I do not use the same conditions but we can already see its order to
be of the same magnitude.

-Phil

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...ro/Crapiro.htm
-- Androcles

Old November 23rd 09, 07:22 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
philippeb8

On Nov 23, 9:30*am, dlzc wrote:
Dear philippeb8:

do not download executables from anyone you cannot collect damages
from if they screw up your computer

David missed the part when I said viruses is a fraud and consequently
I wouldn't put my name on it if there was any. If you don't believe
me then here's AVIs:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi

Why do you insist on providing a virus / trojan transmission conduit
as proof that you don't know what you are talking about?

How do you explain I get answers and you don't?
Old November 23rd 09, 07:35 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
philippeb8

On Nov 23, 9:41*am, "Androcles" wrote:

*http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonde...ro/Crapiro.htm
-- Androcles

So the spacetime curvature is full-duplex according to Einstein?

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." --
Albert Einstein
Old November 23rd 09, 08:08 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
PD

On Nov 23, 11:21*am, philippeb8 wrote:
I have correctly implemented the bending of light calculations
according to Finite Relativism. *The perihelion precession of Mercury
remains constant (2.49e-7 rad/cycle) like it was demonstrated before
and the discrepancy of the bending of light is of the order of 1e-7
rad!http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

The discrepancy found in 1919 was of 4.2e-6 rad:http://web.mit.edu/6.055/notes/bending-of-light.pdf

I do not use the same conditions but we can already see its order to
be of the same magnitude.

-Phil

I notice that Phil is no longer using the email address at the company
at which he no longer appears to be employed.
Old November 23rd 09, 08:16 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
eric gisse

philippeb8 wrote:

I have correctly implemented the bending of light calculations
according to Finite Relativism. The perihelion precession of Mercury
remains constant (2.49e-7 rad/cycle) like it was demonstrated before
and the discrepancy of the bending of light is of the order of 1e-7
rad!
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

The discrepancy found in 1919 was of 4.2e-6 rad:
http://web.mit.edu/6.055/notes/bending-of-light.pdf

I do not use the same conditions but we can already see its order to
be of the same magnitude.

So you are still wrong. Thanks for the update.

-Phil

Old November 23rd 09, 08:17 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
eric gisse

philippeb8 wrote:

On Nov 23, 9:30 am, dlzc wrote:
Dear philippeb8:

do not download executables from anyone you cannot collect damages
from if they screw up your computer

David missed the part when I said viruses is a fraud and consequently
I wouldn't put my name on it if there was any. If you don't believe
me then here's AVIs:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi

Why do you insist on providing a virus / trojan transmission conduit
as proof that you don't know what you are talking about?

How do you explain I get answers and you don't?

Except you get wrong answers. Why are you bragging about getting wrong
answers, Phil?
Old November 23rd 09, 08:52 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
philippeb8

On Nov 23, 11:08*am, PD wrote:

I notice that Phil is no longer using the email address at the company
at which he no longer appears to be employed.

PD got the wrong conclusions again which comes with no surprise. The
other news server is down.
Old November 23rd 09, 09:08 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
BURT

On Nov 23, 11:52*am, philippeb8 wrote:
On Nov 23, 11:08*am, PD wrote:

I notice that Phil is no longer using the email address at the company
at which he no longer appears to be employed.

PD got the wrong conclusions again which comes with no surprise. *The
other news server is down.

Light is guided by the space curve into a motion curve. It is a
shallow parabola as it passes by the Sun. Light is weightless as it is
always in freefall. Lights flows in the aether of space.

Mitch Raemsch