Grissom killed? UFO buffs and his family think so

Old October 20th 18, 06:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default Grissom killed? UFO buffs and his family think so

As an outsider who doesn't really care either way,

Seems like you guys defend NASA like my little brother defends his playstation when his xbox friends come over. It really sounds like you guys are all offended NASA fanboys lol. It's because they mentioned UFOs, huh.

Weeeeird.
Old October 20th 18, 07:02 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

I mean I'm big on good arguments and all I've really seen is from personal incredulity, from authority, and then ad homs against this guy's family tbh. It's a fallacy free for all up in here!
Old October 20th 18, 07:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Wow I just noticed everyone who I just replied to is now 18 years older than this post. This post is pre 9/11.. lmao I feel old for replying to people's 2 decade younger selves. I wonder if any of them changed their minds lol

Either way..
RIP GUS