my theories

Old January 4th 07, 04:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default my theories

I guess

Why are people suppose to care a lot about this? There are many
reasons. God is extremely mad. When God gets mad people are in
trouble. Good people want to fight bad people.

Before I got to Old Dominion University there was a curse.

Before I got to Old Dominion University - ODU police were abusing
students. Most ODU police did not abuse students. An extreme small
number of police abused students.

my information was - 100 pages to 2000 pages of written statements by
students against a small number of police - like - 3 police - I did not
count the pages - about 8 in. of paper

most people who meet dishonest police do not make written statements
against police - it could be true for every 1 written statement against
a person who is police there were 100 more abuses

that gives some idea what 1 or 3 ODU police were doing to students

if the truth was exposed the people running ODU would have lost their
jobs - they could have been charged with many crimes because of the
abuse

God sent me to Old Dominion University. I am a nice mad scientist.

3 cute girls liked me. The curse - hurting people - killing people -
destroying people - gave all of us attention.

Some students worked for the ODU police department walking with
students at night to protect them.

Some students who worked for the police department told police about
the 3 girls and me.

Ronny York heard about the 3 girls and me.

it is probably true - Ronny York - 5 feet tall - needed to lose weight
- at the time about 45 - losing his hair - out of the navy - tatoos on
him - smoked - drank - bad person - not married - not ever been married
- did not have a family - a bad person - always looking for trouble

this person if you want to call him a person - did not like me getting
a lot of attention because 3 cute girls liked me

I did not want attention. The curse gave the 3 cute girls and me
attention.

Ronny York started to look for trouble with me.

It is probably true Ronny York was pushing around students for years
before I got to the school.

Ronny York was extremely dangerous.

I had trouble with 2 dishonest police. Most of the trouble was with
Ronny York. The other person worked with Ronny York to cover up
crimes.

Most police did not abuse people. They looked the other way or they
would have lost their jobs.
It is probably true some nice people who were police quit their jobs
because of the dishonest people.

This is a dark story. I have talked about some of the dark things that
needed to be covered up. It gets a lot more dark. The people running
the school and police did a lot of dark things to cover up what I am
talking about. Nice people who were police were made to do crimes or
they would have lost their jobs.

Girls and boys who are good do not know how dark this story gets.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old January 4th 07, 11:28 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Kurt, we really don't give a damn! Get yourself committed to a nice
insane asylum and then you can talk to someone who can help you!

Saul Levy