solving Retrograde motion of our Solar System Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1475 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 6th 13, 08:57 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default solving Retrograde motion of our Solar System Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1475 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

If Gravity-cells exist then it should be easily proven by that of
prograde motion versus retrograde motion and it should be as much of a
pattern as is the Titius Bode Rule and the orbital speeds.

Now I know I have not yet tied together the Titius Bode Rule with the
orbital speeds, but rather, if I discuss Retrograde motion first, I
would be including the comprehensive tie-in of Titius Bode Rule with
orbital speeds.

Now, neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity could ever see
retrograde or prograde motion as a pattern throughout the Solar System
and throughout astronomy and cosmology. To those two fake theories of
physics, retrograde motion was all happenstance, or accident and where
it is swept under the carpet of shame by suggesting some collision. In
Newtonian and General Relativity, whenever a solution to patterns is
wanted, they seem to always revert to collisions or to silly cosmic
friction of tidal forces.

The Maxwell Equations as EM-gravity easily tells us why Retrograde and
Prograde Motion are patterned in our Solar System.

--- quoting Wikipedia on retrograde motion ---

In our Solar System, all the planets and almost all of the other
objects that revolve in orbit around the Sun, with the exception of
many comets, do so in the "prograde" direction, i.e the same sense as
the rotation of the Sun. Most planets also rotate in the same prograde
direction, the exceptions being Venus and Uranus, which have
retrograde rotations. Most satellites of planets also revolve around
their planets in the prograde sense. (In the case of the satellites of
Uranus, this means they revolve in the same sense as Uranus's
rotation, which is retrograde relative to the Sun.) There are some
satellites which revolve in the retrograde sense, but these are
generally small and distant from their planets, except for Neptune's
satellite Triton, which is large and close. It is thought that these
retrograde satellites, including Triton, are bodies which have been
captured into orbit around their planets, having been formed
elsewhere.
--- end quoting Wikipedia on retrograde motion ---

Now, take the right hand rule from Maxwell Equations and use just the
right hand rule. Now, if the Sun were as is with a gravity cell and
was rotating as the right hand rule and if Mercury were the only
planet, the Sun's gravity cell would force the same right hand rule
(prograde) motion upon the planet's orbit and upon the planet's
rotation axis.

Now if all the planets of the solar system were the same as Mercury,
then all of them would be Prograde Motion with the Sun, however, the
planets vary in mass, and thus vary in amount of magnetic monopoles
each carries. So that large planets like Jupiter and Saturn are going
to ruin the prograde motion of Uranus. And the highly magnetized Earth
is going to have its own gravity cell with steep contributions of its
magnetosphere upon that gravity cell that interfers with the planet
Venus and making Venus prograde become retrograde.

Now take a quick Right Hand Rule test: two right hand rules side by
side and notice that the spin of one is going to counter the spin of
the next. If we had a Right Hand Rule next to a Left Hand Rule, the
spin of one will compliment and increase the spin of the other.

So, when the Sun, via the Maxwell Equations forces the rotation spin
of all the planets to be the same as the Sun's gravity-cell, there is
trouble in Venus due to Earth and there is trouble in Uranus due to
Saturn and Neptune.

So, once scientists throw out Newtonian gravity and General Relativity
because neither can explain how the Sun moving at 220km/sec in Space,
yet Earth moving a mere paltry 29km/sec in Space, and replace those
fake theories with a true theory-- the Maxwell Equations -- that we
begin to explain retrograde and prograde motions.

--

A Google author archive search for AP reveals massive vandalism
starting May
2012 where only a few posts per month survive,
whereas
another poster David Bernier, all of his posts continue to be
author-
archived.
A Google search of just Archimedes Plutonium
reveals
massive search-engine-bombing, and likely the reason for
wanting to
destroy the author-archive of AP.
If we listen to the
excuse-fool
Jeff Relf:

Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully
indexed. Were Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be used to game
the system;

We would think all posters by May 2012 have some of their posts
missing in the
author archive, but apparently only AP is targeted for deletions of
his author archive posts.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
author-
archiving of AP math posts for the past several years as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 7th 13, 06:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Venus solving Retrograde motion of our Solar System Chapt16.15Gravity Cells #1476 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now if Maxwell Equations governs all of astronomy and cosmology, then
we may have a conjecture that stars must have planets. Otherwise, we
have say the Faraday law of only a bar magnet and no closed loop wire.
Now I am trying to think if I ever read any report of a lonely
lonesome star between two galaxies? Never have. Now if the conjecture
is true, then we sort of am wasting time with reports of exoplanets,
if every star must have planets. But I stray and let me get back to
retrograde motion.

--- quoting Wikipedia on Venus retrograde motion ---
All the planets of the Solar System orbit the Sun in a counter-
clockwise direction as viewed from above the Sun's north pole. Most
planets also rotate on their axis in a counter-clockwise direction,
but Venus rotates clockwise (called "retrograde" rotation) once every
243 Earth days—the slowest rotation period of any planet. A Venusian
sidereal day thus lasts longer than a Venusian year (243 versus 224.7
Earth days). The equator of the Venusian surface rotates at 6.5Â*km/h,
while on Earth rotation speed at the equator is about 1,670Â*km/h.[71]
Venus's rotation has slowed down by 6.5 minutes per Venusian sidereal
day since the Magellan spacecraft visited it 16 years ago.
--- end quote ---

Now the Maxwell Equations would offer this as the explanation, the the
Solar gravity cell is the dominant cell in the Solar System but the
Earth's gravity cell is enhanced by its magnetosphere of the internal
dynamo of Earth's cores. So that the Earth's gravity cell has a huge
influence on Venus since Venus is closer to Earth 0.7AU than it is to
the Sun. So the spinning of the Earth gravity cell upon the planet
Venus
causes its rotation on axis to become retrograde.

--

[...]

archiving of AP sci.math posts for the past several years as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 7th 13, 06:47 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Asteroid belt maybe due to the Jupiter gravity cell Chapt16.15Gravity Cells #1477 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now in the previous post I outlined a possible explanation for the
retrograde motion
of Venus, saying that the Earth's gravity cell (magnetic monopoles)
with its enhancement by the Earth
magnetosphere causes Venus to have a retrograde by overpowering the
Sun's influence on Venus.

Now Jupiter is the second largest electromotive force in our Solar
System and since Earth could cause
Venus to retrograde, we can thence imagine that Jupiter would heavily
influence its neighborhood. Now could it be that it is impossible for
a large planet to exist in the Asteroid belt because of the gravity
cell
of Jupiter? Could it be that at one time there was a Venus type planet
in the Asteroid belt but that the
sheer size of Jupiter's gravity cell had a diametrically opposite pull
from the Solar gravity cell that it imploded that ancient planet and
the rubble from the implosion is the asteroids. I do not know, but it
is worth considering.

Now I do know that Uranus has a rotation axial tilted 97 degrees to
the Ecliptic so that its axis is in the ecliptic plane whereas the
other planets axes are perpendicular. So that the gravity cells of
both Jupiter and Saturn may account for this 97 degree tilt. So
instead of imploding Uranus, its axis is tilted, whereas in the
Asteroid belt, a ancient planet would have been torn asunder by
Jupiter's gravity cell.