Dark Energy really is an Energy, not a different behaviour of Gravity

Old May 21st 11, 12:56 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

Default Dark Energy really is an Energy, not a different behaviour of Gravity

Anti-Semite "Erictum Gisse" the BSc grad-failure after
9 years in college, , wrote:
- Dutch Uni Prof Jan Panteltje wrote:
-- Yousuf Khan wrote:

Yossie wrote:
There are several theories for what Dark Energy really is.

Professor Pante wrote:
I do get a bit sick of the 'Einstein was right again crowd'.
He was not, he was just a math fiddler, curve fitter.
If somebody asks: How much is 2 + 3, and Einstein
would have answered : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
Then saying: "see, he once did say 5, he was right again",
is really really bad.
He had no clue, and died without one.
That he was pushed by the US at that time as a great
scientist to brush up the Jewish image was also a mistake,
as he did not have that clue, and just jammed science
with his curve fitting replacing simple physics understanding.

Anti-Semite Erictum Gisse, [EG] wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/Gisse-the-Jew-page-281
||EG said|| "I am not Jewish"
||EG said|| "I don't give a **** about Einstein."
||EG said|| "I don't give two ****s about Einstein"
||EG said|| "Who cares what Einstein suggested"
||EG said|| "I like the dismissal of Einstein's theories"
Imagine that another anti-Einstein poster, Pante,
that *just happens* to be an anti-semite.

hanson wrote:
You appear to be a loaded Erictum again, aren't you.
Erictum, you are so cracked up & disoriented that you
don't know any longer which is what, and worst, you
forgot who you are!

What is so Anti-Einstein & Anti-Semitic that Pante said
which you, the Erictum didn't say before Pante said it?

What is so Anti-Einstein & Anti-Semitic that Pante said
which Einstein said about himself, long before you silly
Shaggitz got born and your Beytsim fell off?

--- Erictum, here is some re-orientation for you:

In his own words, ... just a year before he folded
his relativity tent, closed his umbrella, kicked the
bucket and finally puffed and bit the grass,....
Einstein wrote, in 1954, to his Italian friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."
|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
|||AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, [my] gravitation theory included."
|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein

So, that then is the end of Einstein's infamous fantasy
career-journey which concludes, long last, with what
most enlightened folks have suspected for a long time,
if not outright from the start, that:
====== SR is short for STUPID RANT and ======
===== GR is just a GULLIBLE RECITATION ====

Einstein flagellated himself & came clean (1) , unlike
you, after he was used by the Zios for their own, to
them noble political agenda. (2)
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)

GR/SR is a useless crock o'****, save it being
"a Base", an "al Qaida", for Einstein Dingleberries
to worship Albert's sphincter.. although AE said
not to do that.
So why are you doing it on the one hand but not on
the other one? Looks like you worship your Erictum
best and more, don't you... ahahahaha...

That and your habit, obesity and especially your
attitudes, Erictum, will propel you one day into the
noble position of you becoming a bathroom sanitation
engineering apprentice in some small observatory.
I'll be rooting for you. TFTL... ahahaha... ahahahansobn

Old May 21st 11, 03:01 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On May 20, 4:56*pm, "hanson" wrote:
[snip all, unread]

Nobody cares about what you have to say. **** off.
Old May 21st 11, 04:00 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,alt.morons,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

"Erictum Gisse" got ****ed off
& said he was a "Nobody" because of this and wrote:
[snip all, unread.]

hanson wrote:
Well, you must learn to read, Erictum.
It's your own words. See here again:

Old May 21st 11, 04:09 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On May 20, 8:00*pm, "hanson" wrote:
[snip all, unread]

hason summarized: drivel, blather, anti-semitism, blah, stupidities,
blah, blah, etc...
Old May 21st 11, 05:28 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...
Anti-Semite "Erictum Gisse" the BSc grad-failure after
9 years in college, , sits there
in his lair at alt. morons, hoping, yearning & waiting
for my wisdom that he wants to hear over and over
again. Here it is:

Old May 21st 11, 05:45 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On May 20, 9:28*pm, "hanson" wrote:
[snip all, unread]

Whatever you say, fruitloop.
Old May 21st 11, 05:52 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...
Anti-Semite "Erictum Gisse" the BSc grad-failure after
9 years in college, , sits there
in his lair at alt. morons, hoping, yearning & waiting
& lurking for my pearls of wisdom which he wants to
hear over and over again. Here they a

Old May 21st 11, 08:21 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Chris.B[_2_]

On May 21, 6:52*am, hanson became campingastrophically flawed :
sob

sob? SOB?

Dugh?

Read all about it! Hanson destroys all previous, cast-iron
predictability with an, end of the world as we know it, "sob" in his
latest copy-and-paste, scientrifficule character assassination!

We know he was only stating the bleedin' obvious but is this a
momentous sign of change? Is Hanson horribly afraid of judgement day?

Has Hanson finally sussed that emptying his potty all over the forums
does not bode well as an automatic pass to the Pearly Gates night
club? We may never know...

Has the only surviving, old fart who actually claims to know what day
it is, used his gawd's great powers to end Hanson's literary career in
mid paste? Or is he merely taking the **** out of the mentally
religious everywhere?

To be continued.... read tomorrow's exciting episode!! ;-)

With free give-away sachet of completely natural, totally organic,
Napoleon hat cleaning suds! Even removes dried potty soiling!

Whatever. :-)
Old May 21st 11, 08:57 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
hanson

.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... ahahahaha...
Yo, Chris Hitler, thanks for the typo-corr-hint.
I am please to see that you follow every single
word of mine. Erictum should learn from you.

hanson wrote:
You appear to be a loaded Erictum again, aren't you.
Erictum, you are so cracked up & disoriented that you
don't know any longer which is what, and worst, you
forgot who you are!

What is so Anti-Einstein & Anti-Semitic that Pante said
which you, the Erictum didn't say before Pante said it?

What is so Anti-Einstein & Anti-Semitic that Pante said
which Einstein said about himself, long before you silly
Shaggitz got born and your Beytsim fell off?

--- Erictum, here is some re-orientation for you:

In his own words, ... just a year before he folded
his relativity tent, closed his umbrella, kicked the
bucket and finally puffed and bit the grass,....
Einstein wrote, in 1954, to his Italian friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."
|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"
|||AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, [my] gravitation theory included."
|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein

So, that then is the end of Einstein's infamous fantasy
career-journey which concludes, long last, with what
most enlightened folks have suspected for a long time,
if not outright from the start, that:
====== SR is short for STUPID RANT and ======
===== GR is just a GULLIBLE RECITATION ====

Einstein flagellated himself & came clean (1) , unlike
you, after he was used by the Zios for their own, to
them noble political agenda. (2)
http://tinyurl.com/E-mc2-existed-before-Einstein (1)
http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-stole-E-mc-2 (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Kwublee-views-Einsteins-Theft (1)
http://tinyurl.com/Zio-Politics-with-Relativity (2)
http://tinyurl.com/Alberts-Zio-Politics-w-SR-GR (2)

GR/SR is a useless crock o'****, save it being
"a Base", an "al Qaida", for Einstein Dingleberries
to worship Albert's sphincter.. although AE said
not to do that.
So why are you doing it on the one hand but not on
the other one? Looks like you worship your Erictum
best and more, don't you... ahahahaha...

That and your habit, obesity and especially your
attitudes, Erictum, will propel you one day into the
noble position of you becoming a bathroom sanitation
engineering apprentice in some small observatory.
I'll be rooting for you. TFTL... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Old May 22nd 11, 08:25 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.math
Koobee Wublee

On May 20, 4:56 pm, "hanson" wrote:

Professor Pante wrote:

I do get a bit sick of the 'Einstein was right again crowd'.
He was not, he was just a math fiddler, curve fitter.
If somebody asks: How much is 2 + 3, and Einstein
would have answered : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
Then saying: "see, he once did say 5, he was right again",
is really really bad.
He had no clue, and died without one.
That he was pushed by the US at that time as a great
scientist to brush up the Jewish image was also a mistake,
as he did not have that clue, and just jammed science
with his curve fitting replacing simple physics understanding.

Please allow Yours Truly to remind everyone whether if he/she is a
true scholar of physics or another Orwellian-ill-educated Einstein
Dingleberry that fall in the following ridiculous traits:

** FAITH IS THEORY
** LYING IS TEACHING
** NITWIT IS GENIUS
** OCCULT IS SCIENCE
** PARADOX IS KOSHER
** FUDGING IS DERIVATION
** BULL**** IS TRUTH
** BELIEVING IS LEARNING
** MYSTICISM IS WISDOM
** IGNORANCE IS KNOWLEDGE
** CONJECTURE IS REALITY
** PLAGIARISM IS CREATIVITY
** MATHEMAGICS IS MATHEMATICS

Newton discovered the law of gravity in which if the gravitating mass
is positive, gravitational force is attractive. The reverse, although
never been observed, must be true. That is if the gravitating mass is
negative, the gravitational effect must be repulsive or antigravity.
shrug

Later on, it was discovered by Poisson that the gradient of the
Newtonian gravitational potential is equivalent to the mass density.
In free space, this mass density is zero. However, it does not take a
genius to figure out if the mass density is negative, gravitational
effect becomes repulsive. Poisson was the very first person to
suggest antigravity but knew better not to. Einstein the nitwit, the
plagiarist, and the liar was just so ****ing ignorant that this
nitwit, this plagiarist, and the liar had no hesitation to claim
negative mass density in vacuum in which the giants before this
nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar knew better not to go there.
shrug

Now, the self-styled physicists are getting hard-ons whenever Dark
Energy (negative mass density in vacuum) is mentioned. What the ****
does negative mass mean? The only plausible answer is ignorance.
After all, they are still worshipping Einstein the nitwit, the
plagiarist, and the liar as a god. Anything this nitwit, the
plagiarist, and this liar uttered just bedazzaled the hell out of
these self-styled physicists. That is called Dingleberry
worshipping. shrug

Moving on to GR, the silliness embraced by the self-styled physicists
exponentially amplifies. The Schwarzschild metric was discovered by
Hilbert not Schwarzschild. Both metrics are mathematically legal
solutions to the field equations that are static, spherically
symmetric, and asymptotically flat. Schwarzschild’s original solution
does not allow for the existence of black holes. Let’s look at the
Schwarzschild metric before the integrating constant is identified
through the boundary requirement of satisfying the Newtonian law of
gravity. There are more integration constants, but for the purpose of
this discussion, they are ignored.

** ds^2 = c^2 (1 + K / r) dt^2 – dr^2 / (1 + K / r) – r^2 dO^2

Where

** K = One of the many integration constants
** dO^2 = cos^2(Latitude) dLongitude^2 + dLatitude^2

Notice this particular solution predicts just about everything from
gravitation to antigravity. There is no definitive reasoning to pin-
point this particular integration constant as the following besides
through this boundary condition that emphasizes hind sights are always
20/20. shrug

** K = - 2 G M / c^2, Newtonian compatibility requirement

This point collaborates with Professor Ponte’s astute observation of
how Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar reasoned.
shrug