Chapter8 Deciding Experiment; historical timeline of blackbody CMBR,solid body rotation and Dirac #435 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old May 19th 11, 09:37 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapter8 Deciding Experiment; historical timeline of blackbody CMBR,solid body rotation and Dirac #435 Atom Totality 4th ed

What I was trying to pry the information out of was the timeline of
when it was known that the Cosmic microwave radiation was in fact
*Blackbody radiation*. And the history of when it was clearly known
that galaxies can have solid body rotation? Apparently between 1927
and 1956 was solid body rotation known to astronomy and physics.
And finally, whether Dirac was aware of the cosmic microwave radiation
was blackbody and whether aware that galaxies have
solid body rotation. The below is a preliminary history timeline
search:

--- quoting Wikipedia on a blackbody CMBR ---
In cosmology, cosmic microwave background (CMB) radiation (also CMBR,
CBR, MBR, and relic radiation) is thermal radiation filling the
universe almost uniformly.[1]
With a traditional optical telescope, the space between stars and
galaxies (the background) is completely dark. But a sufficiently
sensitive radio telescope shows a faint background glow, almost
exactly the same in all directions, that is not associated with any
star, galaxy, or other object. This glow is strongest in the microwave
region of the radio spectrum. The CMB's serendipitous discovery in
1964 by American radio astronomers Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson[2]
was the culmination of work initiated in the 1940s, and earned them
the 1978 Nobel Prize.

Precise measurements of cosmic background radiation are critical to
cosmology, since any proposed model of the universe must explain this
radiation. The CMBR has a thermal black body spectrum at a temperature
of 2.725 K, thus the spectrum peaks in the microwave range frequency
of 160.2*GHz, corresponding to a 1.9*mm wavelength. This holds if you
measure the intensity per unit frequency, as in Planck's law. If
instead you measure it per unit wavelength, using Wien's law, the peak
will be at 1.06*mm corresponding to a frequency of 283*GHz.

FIRAS spectrum from COBE available from [1] with the caption " Cosmic
Microwave Background (CMB) spectrum plotted in waves per centimeter
vs. intensity. The solid curve shows the expected intensity from a
single temperature blackbody spectrum, as predicted by the hot Big
Bang theory. A blackbody is a hypothetical body that absorbs all
electromagnetic radiation falling on it and reflects none whatsoever.
The FIRAS data were taken at 34 positions equally spaced along this
curve. The FIRAS data match the curve so exactly, with error
uncertainties less than the width of the blackbody curve, that it is
impossible to distinguish the data from the theoretical curve. These
precise CMB measurements show that 99.97% of the radiant energy of the
Universe was released within the first year after the Big Bang itself.
All theories that attempt to explain the origin of large scale
structure seen in the Universe today must now conform to the
constraints imposed by these measurements. The results show that the
radiation matches the predictions of the hot Big Bang theory to an
extraordinary degree. See Mather et al. 1994, Astrophysical Journal,
420, 439, "Measurement of the Cosmic Microwave Background Spectrum by
the COBE FIRAS Instrument,"Wright et al. 1994, Astrophysical Journal,
420, 450,"Interpretation of the COBE FIRAS CMBR Spectrum," and Fixsen
et al. 1996, Astrophysical Journal, 473, 576,"The Cosmic Microwave
Background Spectrum from the Full COBE FIRAS Data Sets" for details."

--- end quoting from Wikipedia ---

Apparently the CMBR was not known to be blackbody until the early
1990s and that Dirac would not have known CMBR as blackbody, at least
that is my presumption.

--- quoting Wikipedia on solid body rotation ---
Solid Body Rotation

To confirm the rotation of our galaxy prior to this, in 1927 Jan Oort
derived a way to measure the Galactic rotation from just a small
fraction of stars in the local neighborhood.[3] As described below,
the values he found for A and B proved not only that the Galaxy was
rotating but also that it rotates differentially, or as a fluid rather
than a solid body.

--- end quoting Wikipedia ---

Wikipedia entry on solid body rotation is very skimpy.
So I looked elsewhere and found this:

Soviet Astronomy
B. A. Vorontsov- Vel'yaminov, Moscow
In 1956 we expressed the conviction that galaxies must undergo solid-
body rotation where there is clearly visible spiral structure, ..

And Dirac died in October of 1984, so we can presume he knew that
astronomical objects displayed solid-body-rotation.

Now why I weave Dirac into this, is because Dirac was the most
preeminent physicist of the 20th century while he lived. If Dirac had
lived to hear that the CMBR was blackbody and that the galaxies of the
cosmos have solid body rotation, I am rather confident that Dirac
would have blurted out of his mouth -- the universe must be an atom
itself to have those two phenomenon. He did not live to hear of CMBR
as blackbody, but he did hear that galaxies had solid body rotation.

Now I do not expect any of the tykes in either astronomy or physics to
be able to logically put together blackbody CMBR and solid body
rotation and blurt out that the Universe must be an atom. I do expect
that the calibre of a physicist of Dirac to have done that, if he had
lived
into the 1990s and heard that CMBR was blackbody.

But it is rather depressingly sad that the calibre of physicists today
could not and can not have the logical acumen of realizing that a
blackbody CMBR and a solid body rotation of galaxies means the end of
the fake theory of Big Bang. And it is depressing that a physicist can
be so smart to study and pass physics, but in reality be so dumb as to
not even put together blackbody and solid body rotation means Atom
Totality. Science has a way of returning many of us to the fools we
were born as.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Old May 19th 11, 10:01 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapter8 Deciding Experiment; historical timeline of blackbodyCMBR, solid body rotation and Dirac #436 Atom Totality 4th ed

On May 19, 3:37*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Now I do remember this time period of the early 1990s because my first
posts
to the sci.physics and sci newsgroups was August of 1993 and around
that time
period I had a photocopy of the CMBR as blackbody. I think some
magazine
like Nature or Science had published the blackbody CMBR. But I need
more precise
history data, as to when the science community thought or felt or
speculated it
was blackbody. Perhaps they had to wait until a space satellite could
measure the
data before it was definitively answered to be blackbody.

But regardless of the history timeline, what the blackbody data shows
us is how
incredibly dullard are most scientists. Most scientists can easily
pass tests in school
on physics or math, but when it comes time to actually perform, like a
smart physicist or smart scientist, that the data comes in that the
Cosmos has blackbody microwave radiation. The moment of smart
performance by a physicist or astronomer or a scientist, is at that
very instant in time when the news report comes in that CMBR is
blackbody radiation.

Then, at that instant in time, the excellent physicist, the smart
physicist, the true science physicist says to himself/herself the Big
Bang is dead and cannot be true. The smart scientist, worth his weight
in salt, realizes that the only means of having a radiation that is
Cosmic Blackbody, is that the entire Cosmos is itself a cavity, a box,
and the only box that blackbody can exist is a atom.

So this is what I mean about most scientists, their indictment, they
rarely have the logic to do first class science, they act more like
herds following the past rather than brilliance of knowing the logic
of the issue at hand. They did well in taking tests in school, but
that does not mean they will do well in doing actual new science. They
seem to be able to teach, most of them teach poorly for they cannot
make their lectures intelligible for newcomers. But worst of all, when
news that CMBR is blackbody, they lack the logic needed to see the
truth of blackbody and that it means the Big Bang is impossible.
Explosions such as Big Bang do not provide or give blackbody
radiation. Only a container such as a atom makes blackbody radiation.

Worse yet is Solid Body Rotation. The moment that was reported to be a
obvious phenomenon in stars and galaxies, should have alerted the best
and brightest in physics, that we are dealing not with gravity but
with Electromagnetism force in astronomy. This nonsense of "dark
matter" and "dark force", only shows how poor of mind most in physics
really are. How they pass tests in class, but when it comes time to
really use that noggin of a brain to think properly, they fall
backwards with pitiful things like keeping gravity and throwing in
"dark matter, dark force, dark energy". When the only dark thing in
town is that they ever were in physics in the first place.

[...]

I need to look into the Solid Body Rotation history even more. I
vaguely recollect that
several individual galaxies displayed Solid Body Rotation, which was
in the 1990s which I vaguely came across. Now that maybe untrue, and I
had just falsely interpreted what I was
reading. Maybe the only Solid Body Rotation ever witnessed in
astronomy had to do with
stars inside a single galaxy-- globular clusters. Maybe I was thinking
that globular clusters meant clusters of individual galaxies.

So I have to recheck the information on solid body rotation of
galaxies, not just stars inside a single galaxy. So if the only solid
body rotation is stars within a single galaxy then Dirac can be
excused of not making any fuss over solid body rotation. But if the
astronomers had found solid body rotation involving several galaxies
themselves, then
the alarm bell should have gone off for Dirac or any other thinking-
physicist.

I also have to check on the galactic survey

Referring to this mapp of the cosmos of galaxies and especially the
Sloan Great Wall and the other Great Wall

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

Here is another good website:

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/universe/

And here is another good website:

http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff...tt/papers/LSS/

For I do recall in one of those mapps by either Jarrett or Juric, that
there was a
"ring of galaxies"

If it turns out to be a ring of galaxies connected via rotation, would
most definitely be
solid body rotation. And thus definitive and deciding proof of the
231Pu Atom Totality theory.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/