Nibiru

Old May 15th 11, 01:46 PM posted to sci.astro
Ian[_6_]

Default Nibiru

I have noticed there are a lot of discussions on this forum with
people who are called "Zetas". Correct me if I am wrong: They are
people who believe in a planet x from their discussions, and, this
planet x is a yet discovered 12th planet in our solar system. I get
the impression that it is what I have read about on the net concerning
alternative archaeology called Nibiru, which, I get the impression was
a theory started by Zacharia Sitchin, a scholar who claimed to be the
only person (at the time) who could read and understand Ancient
Sumerian Cuneiform. As I understand it, when he translated Ancient
Sumerian Cuneiform, he found that the Sumerians had a creation myth
where people came from the sky (extraterrestrials) and they created us
(genetic engineering). I further understand that Sitchin says these
extraterrestrials came from a planet called Nibiru. Now, as I see it,
these Zetas understand science, but practice alternative science. The
concept that we were genetically engineered by extraterrestrials also
claims from what I have read on the net comes from a combining of
their genes with an ancient ancestor, I think they say with Homo
Erectus, which I understand left Africa 2 million years ago. Homo
Sapiens go back 500 thousand to one million years ago. Now I read
science fiction, and a lot of it is Arthur C. Clarke. I am sure you
are all familiar with him. He wrote 2001: A Space Odyssey, with
Stanley Kubrick. If you have read the sequels, and don't read any
further if you don't want me to spoil the sequels for you, he had that
advanced intelligence from elsewhere in the Universe made the early
hominid ancestors that eventually evolved into humans. The concept, of
course is not ludicrous, but of course at this point it is pure
speculation and I think the geologic record clearly shows humans as
descendent from simpler and simpler life forms over hundreds of
millions of years. But, I know the Zetas argue here, and many others
elsewhere, scientifically on this issue. And that brings me to what I
am getting at. If they are scientific, then surely they have an
argument for the first most obvious question: If there is life on a
twelfth planet more advanced than ourselves, how that be? And I ask
because anything beyond Pluto would be so far from the sun that it
would be too cold for life to evolve there. I have asked this question
to a Zacharia Sitchin Forum, and no one ever posted a reply. I wrote
to a scholar on the subject, and he never returned my e-mail.
Certainly people who believe in this have their explanation for such a
question. Perhaps someone here at sci.astro will know what that
explanation is.
Old May 18th 11, 04:07 AM posted to sci.astro
Greg Neill[_6_]

Ian wrote:
I have noticed there are a lot of discussions on this forum with
people who are called "Zetas". Correct me if I am wrong:

You are wrong. The N*ncy trolls haven't been around these parts
for ages, after the last time they made an appearance and got
their asses soundly whipped. None of their crap can withstand
even superficial scrutiny. It's the same old story of always
imminent yet ever-postponed dates of prophesied doom characteristic
of all the loony-bin cults that hope to reap support and donations
from the endless crops of credulous idiots.

Old May 18th 11, 04:23 AM posted to sci.astro
Ian[_6_]

On May 17, 8:07*pm, "Greg Neill" wrote:
Ian wrote:
I have noticed there are a lot of discussions on this forum with
people who are called "Zetas". Correct me if I am wrong:

You are wrong. *The N*ncy trolls haven't been around these parts
for ages, after the last time they made an appearance and got
their asses soundly whipped. *None of their crap can withstand
even superficial scrutiny. *It's the same old story of always
imminent yet ever-postponed dates of prophesied doom characteristic
of all the loony-bin cults that hope to reap support and donations
from the endless crops of credulous idiots.

Well it certain that we weren't engineered by aliens from a twelfth
planet. I am just very curious how they explain life so far from the
sun could support advanced life. Whether they have been here or not
for awhile, this stuff is all over the internet.

Old May 18th 11, 03:11 PM posted to sci.astro
Greg Neill[_6_]

Ian wrote:

Well it certain that we weren't engineered by aliens from a twelfth
planet. I am just very curious how they explain life so far from the
sun could support advanced life. Whether they have been here or not
for awhile, this stuff is all over the internet.

It may be "all over the Internet", but thankfully it's not here at
this time!

No sane, rational person can answer the questions you pose because
the stuff is fantacy and there are no facts to present; you'll have to
go to the source of the nonsense to obtain their "explanations".
Good luck with that. Doesn't N*ncy have her own website?

Old May 18th 11, 08:05 PM posted to sci.astro
John Ladasky

Wow, I check in here for the first time in years, only to find this?

On May 15, 5:46*am, Ian wrote:
I have noticed there are a lot of discussions on this forum with
people who are called "Zetas". Correct me if I am wrong

Hi, Nancy's latest sock puppet!

Yes, you ARE wrong.

You and your kind predicted the END OF THE WORLD back in 1995 and
AGAIN in 2003! Don't you ever get tired of being totally insane?
Old May 18th 11, 11:40 PM posted to sci.astro
jacob navia[_5_]

On May 15, 5:46 am, wrote:
I have noticed there are a lot of discussions on this forum with
people who are called "Zetas". Correct me if I am wrong

Hi, Nancy's latest sock puppet!

Yes, you ARE wrong.

You and your kind predicted the END OF THE WORLD back in 1995 and
AGAIN in 2003! Don't you ever get tired of being totally insane?

But the world did end 2003, you didn't notice?

We just entered a parallel universe on June 16th 2003. It is like
the old universe we had but warmer and more polluted.

You should know more about that. Please send me your check and
I will send you my leaflet

"The world ended on June 16th 2003 at 12:00:000 UT"

:-)

Old May 19th 11, 12:33 AM posted to sci.astro
Ian[_6_]

On May 18, 7:11*am, "Greg Neill" wrote:
Ian wrote:
Well it certain that we weren't engineered by aliens from a twelfth
planet. I am just very curious how they explain life so far from the
sun could support advanced life. Whether they have been here or not
for awhile, this stuff is all over the internet.

It may be "all over the Internet", but thankfully it's not here at
this time!

No sane, rational person can answer the questions you pose because
the stuff is fantacy and there are no facts to present; you'll have to
go to the source of the nonsense to obtain their "explanations".
Good luck with that. *Doesn't N*ncy have her own website?

They do have a website, I checked it. There is no talk of anything
about this planet, just about how they have a book that will teach you
how to survive the hard times to come. I am sure there is no answer to
my question that makes sense. There can't be, I just want to know what
THEIR answer is because no one will answer the question on the Nibiru
forums. The question is so obvious that I can't figure out how come so
many people are into this Nibiru thing, intelligent people, too. It
does not occupy much of my time, but I thought maybe I would find what
they say here about my question, here. I mean it really, it is sort of
odd this huge community of people that believe in intelligent life
beyond Pluto and it has never been asked how could have it evolved so
far from the sun where it is so cold.
Old May 19th 11, 01:06 PM posted to sci.astro
Elijahovah

People think it is fantasy taken from myth when in fact it is modern
fantasy taken from realities. One fact ignored is that these things
were not created as myths but rather became myths the way Saint
Nicolaus did exist. Their problem is cross-overs. An example is
Sitchen takes the Jewish Adam (3761bc) and the false tradition that he
began the 19-year lunar calendar, and then he claims this calendar was
started in Nineveh that year. Indeed, he is correct about one thing
that mixing chronologies produces a math where fixed years pop up all
over.
Another example that this occurs with all scholars (picking up
tidbits like birds picking up seeds) is the idea that Babel began 144
years after the Flood (math is 72x365 days = 73x 360days thus 144
years; the correct math is actually two events Mars 10x 13 years =130x
360 days = 60x 780 day Mars = 13x 10 year decades of 3600 days, and
the following correlation then of 137 Julian = 139x 360 days). The
point is that Greek Noahs Flood 2958bc is 144 years after Hindu Noahs
Flood and so Hindu would think 2958bc is Babel. Likewise, the end of
NeoBabylon Noah's year-long Flood is 2946bc so that Egyptian LXX Noahs
Flood 3090bc would think 2946bc is Babel. Still yet Christian
Hippolytus Noahs Flood is 3258bc and 144 years before Mayan Noahs
Flood 3114bc. This occurs also with the year 2170bc for the pyramnid
or tower of Babel. It occurs with 2167bc as Nahor (rarely the true
Nahor 2177bc though the 312-year calendar from Mayan 3113bc falls on
2177bc). Enough said about people criss-crossing the math of
timelines.
NIBIRU is dead Mars or absent Mars equivalent to Tau and Ptah and
Tamuz (Tau of Damuzi). The 3600 years is not Mars but rather the
sighting of Mars in a year of 1200-year Venus (1200x 365 days minus 60
day correction = 1199 Julian 5 days). Thus 3600 Egyptian years are
only 3597 years. It debates whether 6000 years are 2400+3600 or 3600
+2400. Hebrew chronology is actually a 4025bc Adam with 1626-1625bc as
year 2400 at Amizaduga's death measuring Venus. But Hamurabi's 1770bc
is year 1200 from Noahs birth. Both are years used as a false
3600+2400. With Noah's Flood as 2370bc, the 600 years of 360 days is
1778bc and so 8-year Venus before the 600 years of 365 days in 1770bc.
Moslem Adams 3600 is in 1778bc and all Moslem dates are 8 years before
Mayan dates of Mayan Adams 3600 in 1770bc. In both years we find
Nibiru ending with the 360-day NEW YEAR rise of Mars 1778bc Feb 26 and
1769bc Jan 10. Mayan 360-day tun new year is always 20 days after
Noahs original. The Nibiru of 360-day calendar places 72 orbits of 780
days as 156 years, but add another orbit of 780 days and it is 156
egyptian years. For this the Thoth 1 of 1770bc Nov 9 is used and is
honored in 834bc as Thoth Marduk March 20 on Thoth 1 (936 years
because 4x 936 =3744; and 2256+3744 = 6000; and it is also 12x 312
years as in 312bc and 312ad of Seleucus then three Magi then
Constantine). The Jewish Seder Olam Rabbah is wrong about Jerusalem's
temple being a Jupiter Marduk in 834bc. The temple was 1034bc; nor was
it 2009-1073bc by Josephus.
The point is that Nibiru has dozens of dates so it is not some
planet with a 3600-year orbiting lie. Every king that is named Nabo-
this and Nabo-that is named after another Nibiru date for a century
and then shifts to seriesw of kings named after Marduk for Marduk
dates. Is it not amazing how many slef-proclaimed exact dates Sitchin
has and yet he doesnt have the Nibiru date of origin and return.
However, 3600 years is indeed an Armageddon countdown looking for
Venus or for Mars or for Jupiter to be in a location as a sign of
proof. So the connection to world's end or global disaster is there. I
believe the date is 2012 Jan 19 impact to the south pacific. The
Nibiru date of 360-day calendar ends around the new year of 1913ad as
year 6000 ending in 1914ad. But using the 365-day calendar without
leap days it falls 936 days before the year 1975. I successfully
predicted Bin Laden threat on 2006 Jan 19, but that was based on not
thrice 1200 (as 3600 from 1625bc) but thrice a sothic 1458 years (6x
243 year Venus).from 2370bc. Sitchin's book started with MARDUK the
12th planet. So pretty odd that now its Nibiru the 12th planet.
12TH
the moon creating a zodiac with the sun in one year
Jupiter creating the zodiac with the sun in 12 years
13 year Mars of 360 days being less than
13 egyptian years of 365 days is still in the 12th year
3744-year armageddon countdown is 12x 312 years Venus and Mars
There are many uses of 12 without saying it is a 12th planet;
the world had 7 planets or motion wandering stars being sun and moon
and 5 visible... Sitchin is wrong about the others seen from
spaceships
flying toward Earth. A week is a global concept alternative to using
10 days.
The heavens are thus 7 orbits, or if including sphere of stars, and
sphere of weather,
we get 9 like the Maya. And of course what ever is above goes below.

Nibiru Snoopy UK Astronomy 3 May 13th 09 09:02 AM
Nibiru Snoopy Solar 0 May 10th 09 08:28 PM
Nibiru? skddlbyp Solar 6 March 10th 08 11:19 AM
Nibiru satellites George Dishman[_1_] Astronomy Misc 7 September 22nd 07 07:31 PM
Nibiru satellites Igor Astronomy Misc 4 September 22nd 07 10:55 AM