anyone know if this book is non-fiction?

Old January 4th 07, 10:09 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.usenet.ko
tdstr

Default anyone know if this book is non-fiction?

John Griffin wrote:
tdstr wrote:

John Griffin wrote:
Amazingly ignorant slower life form tdstr
stopped playing with his toys long
enough to snivel:

Your soooo easy....nerdboi
My what?! What the **** is a "soooo easy," ****forbrains?

Illiterate ****ing idiots ought to do more learnin' and less
grinnin'. Get started.

Like I said before nerdboi....your too easy.

Like you said before, in effect, you're too illiterate.

Now, why don't you make yourself useful and go grab a brew for
me.... and a laxative for you

If your mommy catches you with a brew, she will, like everyone
else, kick some of the **** out of you.

If you were articulate enough to express the weak outputs of your
quasi-thinking process intelligibly, it would be funny to see
what you're trying to say, cretin. For my further amusement, try
to find someone who has the verbal skills to tell me what you
want to say. Obviously you'll need to look outside your family
and sure as hell outside your toys newsgroup.

Dance nerboi....DANCE!

Ted Novak
TRA#5512
IEAS#75

Old January 5th 07, 09:38 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.models.rockets
John Griffin

Illiterate prepubertal punk Ted Novak (tdstr
) re-sniveled:

John Griffin wrote:
tdstr wrote:

John Griffin wrote:
[...]

Let's each make a guess as to how many times I can make you cry
like a baby, pretend your weak act works, and childishly eruct
the infantile "ner(d)boi," chump. Since that and playing with
your toys is clearly your limit, at least until you're old enough
to get interested in playing with yourself, I reckon I can do it
every day just by slapping you once--until your mommy makes you
shut up. So far, that sure as hell works.

Squeal "nerdboi" again, illiterate little kid. That's funny.

Old January 5th 07, 09:40 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.models.rockets,alt.cranky.loser.john.griffin
John Griffin

A mental dwarf lamely calling itself "Eekamouse" wrote:

****NOTE: DO NOT PANIC! Your amusing dissimulation can be found at the
very place a normal person would have placed it.

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Cretin "Eekamouse" bleated:

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Amazingly ignorant slower life form tdstr snip

Oooh! Oooh! Can I be abused next?

Tonight, at the dinner table, it would be just AWESOME if I
could tell everyone that *I* was actually verbally abused by
a gen-you-wine pathologically irritable ****-for-brains
usenet loser!

snicker First you beg for abuse and then you abuse
yourself by snivelling like an infant. That's like having
"Kick Here" tatooed on your punk ass. Hilarious.

Did you want to disagree with something I said, kid? You
seem to have left that part out of your laughable little
tantrum. This makes your use of the term "loser" even
funnier than your idiotic snivels did. ROTMFFLMMFAO!

John, that was PERFECT! THANK YOU!

hugs

Did you want to try to dispute something I said, dwarf?

Be sure to carry on with the pretense that newsgroup articles don't make
you cry. Without that laughably inept dissembling, you'd be the epitome
of nothingness. Now jump through this hoop, do another faceplant, and cry
some more.

Old January 5th 07, 11:03 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.history,alt.usenet.kooks
tdstr

John's spastic colon once again spouts:

Let's each make a guess as to how many times I can make you cry
like a baby, pretend your weak act works, and childishly eruct
the infantile "ner(d)boi," chump. Since that and playing with
your toys is clearly your limit, at least until you're old enough
to get interested in playing with yourself, I reckon I can do it
every day just by slapping you once--until your mommy makes you
shut up. So far, that sure as hell works.

Squeal "nerdboi" again, illiterate little kid. That's funny.

*sigh*....the nerdboi 'strikes' again

This one was pretty week ;/

I suggest using both yer hands this time when typing.

Ted Novak
TRA#2155
IEAS#57