deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 10th 13, 09:47 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 GravityCells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 6, 12:33Â*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote in #1473:
This math is bothering me, so let me try to nail it.

We have the problem of the force of gravity. There is no problem if
the Sun had 0 speed, but the Sun is 220 km/sec, far faster than any of
its planets and so there is a huge problem.

To solve the problem, we need the force of gravity to be EM-gravity
with Space itself having been formed by gravity and then, that newly
formed space to have a spin.

So, now, how to work out the spin.

We go to the planet most close to the Sun, which is Mercury.

Now there would be no problem if the planets had their orbital speeds
plus tacked on a 220km/sec.

Thus, Mercury would be alright if its true speed were 267km/sec rather
than 47km/sec. (sic)

So that if Mercury and the Sun were moving in a straight line and at a
distance apart of 0.4AU in Euclidean Space that they would be the
orbits we know of today. However, Mercury is not moving at a 267km/sec
speed in Space.

So, we have elliptical geometry Space and this space has a spin. So
what measure of a spin of Space so that 47km/sec is required to go
around the Sun moving at 220km/sec. Now one complete revolution of
Mercury is 88 days.

So how much of a spin is required of this Elliptical geometry Space to
carry the Mercury planet around at 47km/sec, around the Sun moving at
220km/sec.

So, now, if the Space was spinning at 88 days for one complete
revolution, then the planet Mercury need go 0km/sec and it would be
making 1 complete orbit. But Mercury is not going at 0 km/sec but
rather at 47km/sec. So, I think the ratio I need to build on is this
ratio:

88 Â* Â* 267
X Â* Â* Â* 220

And now, cross multiplying I get 88x220 = 267X

And solving for X, I get 19360/267 = 72.5.

So the rotation for one complete revolution of the Solar gravity-cell
is that of 72.5 days.

So when I did this last night and came up with 70 days, I was more
correct than in the next day thinking it had to be 110 days.

Now the other worry was how would a spinning of the Solar gravity cell
fix the revolution of Earth at 29km/sec or the revolution of Jupiter
at 13 km/sec?
It is solid body rotation of the Solar Gravity Cell, but it takes 1
complete turn of 72.5 days to fix Mercury at 47km/sec and 88 days. It
takes 3 or more complete turns of the Solar Gravity Cell to render
Venus and 5 or more complete turns to render Earth of its 29km and 1
year full revolution and takes about Â*60 or more Cell complete spins
to render Jupiter of its 13km/sec and its 11.8 years.

Now the spinning of the Solar Gravity Cell is solid body rotation, but
the orbits of the planets is not solid body rotation. The orbits of
the planets are "aided or helped out along their path, by the spinning
of the Sun's gravity cell."

So if Michael Wright were to be so kind as to build a Antikythera
Mechanism that is heliocentric and which has the Sun depicted as a
linear forward motion of 220km/sec, then to counterbalance that motion
a gear wheel has to be engineered so that
it makes the entire Solar Ecliptic revolve one complete circuit in
72.5 days.

Hopefully I got it correct now. On issues so complex as astro body
motion, we often mistake one side for the other side, we get 70 and
then think it wrong and get 110, and finally we go back to the 70
(72.5).

Now Gravity Cells would solve many other problems and questions in
astronomy. Earlier today I wrote that pulsars are likely to be two
nearby gravity cells pushing on one another as a Faraday law and
producing a pulsed radio signal.

Gravity Cells also solve the question of redshift of stars and
galaxies, because of the high degree of bent space, that light
traveling through the bent space is shifted by diffraction or
refraction into the red wavelengths. So that the Shapley concentrate
of galaxies may actually be a close by neighbor of the Milky Way.

Gravity Cells also allow us to unravel the mystery of the morphology
and evolution of galaxies, that they are all ball shaped once we
include the gravity cell with the galactic plane of the galaxy.

And Gravity Cells solves the question of where galaxies are locating
in the mapping of the Universe.
And I am delighted to say that the galaxies are spaced very evenly and
uniformly, much like a fruit tree orchard of evenly spaced trees in
rows.

So now, the gravity cell of the Sun spins around its axis and augments
the orbit of Mercury so that it can orbit with 47km/sec whilst the Sun
is moving in space at 220km/sec.

So now I am wanting to get 15 Jupiter pulsar pulses in 10 hours time
rotation of Jupiter from this 2002 NASA report:

-- quoting from
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...02/07mar_jupit...
"The pulses are coming from the north pole of Jupiter," says Randy
Gladstone, a scientist at the Southwest Research Institute and leader
of the team that made the discovery using NASA's orbiting Chandra X-
ray Observatory.
Above: Every 45 minutes an x-ray source blinks near
Jupiter's north
magnetic pole. This animation, based on data from the
Chandra X-ray
Observatory, shows the hot spot pulsing 15 times during
one complete
10-hour rotation of the giant planet.
-- end quote --

I want to apply that Solar gravity cell of 72.5 days of rotation per
every single complete revolution.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old April 10th 13, 10:55 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Wimshurst generator as model for Jupiter's pulses and PulsarsChapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1486 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 10, 3:47*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
On Apr 6, 12:33*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote in #1473:

(snipped)

We need a model of the Solar Gravity Cell that is spinning on its axis
at a rate of 72.5 days per complete revolution in order to keep
Mercury in orbit with its 47km/sec orbital speed versus the Sun's 220
km/sec. Now Jupiter has a orbital speed of 13km/sec and it is
maintained in orbit by this same Solar Gravity Cell which is solid-
body-rotation.

But now, what kind we use as a model to model Jupiter's 15 pulsar
pulses per 10 hour rotation?

Well the best I can think of is the Wimshurst static generators I
have, where the two rotating discs are the Solar gravity cell and the
Jupiter gravity cell. The static electricity is built up in the
generator and when it reaches capacitance it discharges across the
electrodes. When Jupiter reaches its capacitance, it discharges at the
poles and sends out a pulsar pulse.

Now I could go and look up how in the world old-physicists dreamed up
how pulsars as neutron stars created pulses and try to apply that to
Jupiter. For they did have spin rotation as the main mechanism.

But in New Physics, we have no neutron stars nor black-holes and where
pulsars, quasars are just simply the clashing together of gravity
cells of stars or planets.

Now as model, the Wimshurst generator would get a 15 pulses of Jupiter
per 10 hours by having 15 capacitor build up and discharge. So can we
picture Jupiter gravity cell clashing with the Solar gravity cell as
the electricity build up and Jupiter as the capacitor and those
buildups erupt 15 times per 10 hours releasing 15 pulses.

Now I doubt those Jupiter pulses are in the X-ray or gamma ray EM
spectrum, but when you have two binary stars with their gravity cells
clashing-- ie, Faraday's law -- then you may end up with so much
energy that the pulses involve X-rays and gamma rays.

Now I wonder if you have binary stars that are big and hot stars such
as those in the nuclei of galaxies, and thus the radiation emitted is
so large that they are quasars and appear brighter than any other
star.

So in New Physics, we think just the opposite of those black hole
nutters. They think everything in terms of destruction by gravity,
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity. In New Physics we think of
everything on the bright side of building up charges and then
releasing them to make quasars or pulsars.