Chapt16.16 Titius Bode Rule from Maxwell Equations fromBalmer-Rydberg formula #1478 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 7th 13, 07:22 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt16.16 Titius Bode Rule from Maxwell Equations fromBalmer-Rydberg formula #1478 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Chapt16.16 Titius Bode Rule from Maxwell Equations from Balmer-Rydberg
formula

Now I recently wrote this in #1462:

From Ceres at 17 to Jupiter at 13 is 4 difference
From Jupiter to Saturn is 13 -9 is 4 difference
From Saturn to Uranus is 9-6 is 3 difference
From Uranus to Pluto is 6-4 is 2 difference

So above I have the pattern of this:
12, 6, 5, 7, 4, 4, 3, 2
But I think the pattern should be this:
12, 6, 6, 6, for inner planets and 4, 4, 3, 2

Now those numbers of the sequence
12, 6, 6, 6, for inner planets and
4, 4, 3, 2 for outer planets
come from a Spectral line type of formula such as the Balmer-Rydberg
formula:

1/y = R(1/m^2 -(1/n^2))

Now should I go further and deeper into this, I would be deriving the
physics of spectral lines from the 4 Maxwell Equations. Now that is a
daunting task for which no-one before me had any idea that the 4
Maxwell Equations derives all of spectral physics.

But stopping short of deriving Spectral Physics from the Maxwell
Equations. Let us just look to see if it is compatible or has the
capability of being the Maxwell Equations. If you look at the formula
it is merely inverse square law and the Coulomb law is inverse square.
So, right away we have convincing evidence that Spectral Physics is an
application of Maxwell Equations. Now the old timers of physics, those
born before 1990, wanted to throw Maxwell Equations on the garbage
dump of physics and even called them "classical physics" and they
continually replaced Maxwell Equations with Quantum Mechanics. They
were awfully wrong, because what I am doing is throwing out all of
Quantum Mechanics because all of quantum mechanics is derived from the
Maxwell Equations.

Now on page 1112 of Halliday & Resnick's, Physics, part 2, extended
version, 1986, we can see a emission spectra of atomic hydrogen where
it shows spectral lines that are almost spaced as a sequence of the
reverse of

pattern should be this: 12, 6, 6, 6, for inner planets and 4, 4, 3, 2

We can see in that picture of Halliday and Resnick a spacing of almost
2, 3, 4, 4, then later on 6, 6, 6, 12

So, what I am saying is that the Maxwell Equations are the heart of
all of physics, that when taken as the axioms of physics, we derive
all the rest of physics from those axioms. We derive all of astronomy
from the Maxwell Equations and that means there are no quasars (just
normal galaxy centers nearby), there are no black-holes, and that
pulsars are the clashing together of binary star gravity cells.

When you leave mathematics in the hands of small minded mathematicians
who have no axioms of math, then you have no coherent and consistent
subject of mathematics. When you leave physics in the hands of small
minds who never have a axiom based physics, you have all these
compartmental cranks and crackpots pushing their own pet-peeve
nonsense.
--

Asking Google why it is that the author-archive of AP has become
broken since May of 2012 where 90 percent of my posts are missing. And

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts for the past several years as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium