Chapter12 solid body rotation of Galaxy clusters #437 Atom Totality4th ed

Old May 20th 11, 07:30 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapter12 solid body rotation of Galaxy clusters #437 Atom Totality4th ed

Well, I am glad I veered off onto solid body rotation because I really
did not have that phenomenon clearly or firmly in my head. I had to
research what the available data in the astro literature was. There
are two forms of
solid body rotation of astro bodies. There is the globular clusters of
stars inside a single galaxy and nearby the center of that galaxy. And
then there is the more rare form of observed solid body rotation of
clusters of galaxies. So the common form of solid body rotation is
that of stars in a single galaxy. But we do have the accounts of solid
body rotation of several galaxies around a center of those galaxies.

--- quoting in part ---
The Astrophysical Journal, 1980
On the Rotation of Clusters of Galaxies, Thomas W. Noonan, 1979

"The transverse velocity of a cluster of galaxies perpendicular to the
line of sight produces an effect which is indistinguishable from solid-
body rotation of the cluster,. ."
--- end quoting in part ---

--- quoting in part ---
Royal Astronomical Society

Rotation of the cluster of galaxies A2107
Kalinkov et al, 2005

"Velocity gradients suggestive of galaxy cluster rotation have been
found in several studies (e.g. Kalinkov 1968; Gregory 1975; Gregory &
Tifft 1976; . . "

"We consider a flat, disc-like galaxy cluster with regions of nearly
solid-body rotation."

--- end quoting in part ---

Apparently there exists solid body rotation of galaxies about a
galactic center of mass and a history of observations going back to
Kalinkov in
1968.

But the evidence of solid body rotation for galaxy clusters is rather
skimpy, and so I would not find fault with Dirac never responding to
solid body rotation reports from galaxy clusters.

And although the evidence appears skimpy, I believe there is enough
of galaxy cluster solid body rotation to accept it as true. And that
galaxy-cluster solid body rotation is only going to increase in
confirmation by future reports.

So with the two pieces of evidence of CMBR as blackbody microwave
radiation and that solid body rotation of globular-clusters and
galaxy-
clusters which comes from a electromagnetic force (not gravity) is
proof that the Cosmos is a Atom Totality.

The reason blackbody proves the Atom Totality is that it exists only
in a quantum box-- an atom. And the reason solid body rotation proves
the Atom Totality is that solid body is a EM force, where every
electric
motor is a fine example of solid body rotation. As to how stars have
solid body rotation is explained by positron-space of which those
positrons are concentrated at a galaxy center and thus the stars near
the center are forced into solid body rotation. These two evidences as
proofs are incontrovertible evidences.

Perhaps in future editions I can make better the history sources and
the actual years in which CMBR was known to be blackbody, and the
years in which galaxy solid body rotation was known true.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Old May 20th 11, 05:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default when Doppler redshift is removed from astronomy Chapter15 #438 AtomTotality 4th ed

On May 20, 1:30*am, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Dirac died in 1984, a time in which CMBR was not known to be blackbody
radiation
and a time in which solid body rotation was sketchy for galaxy
clusters and
sketchy for globular star clusters. Only by the middle of the 1990s
would blackbody
CMBR and solid body rotation be settled evidence of astronomy. So we
could not
have expected Dirac to weigh in on that of the fake theory of Big Bang
with blackbody
CMBR and solid body rotation.

But Dirac weighed in heavily on Cosmology, afterall, with his new
radioactivities begot
from large-numbers hypothesis and his positron-space concept. It is
that the rest of the
little fishes of the physics and astronomy community never realized
that Dirac had
lead physics and cosmology to the truth of cosmology, and all they had
to do was read
his book "Directions in Physics", while they sorted out the evidence
that was against
the Big Bang theory.

One of the big lessons of the Big Bang theory and its fakery, is that
in a fake theory,
the evidence that the fake theory depends most upon, is the evidence
that seems to turn against
it in a big way. If you recall the history of the Big Bang theory, it
relied upon redshift
and the microwave radiation as the remnant of the explosion. That
microwave radiation has now
become the Big Bang's greatest single evidence of fakery.

As far as the redshift turning contrary to the Big Bang, has not been
shown to the cosmology
community. This book starts to expose the fakery of the redshift by
doing hands on experiments showing
that plastic corrugated material redshifts light and surprizingly
redshifts from oncoming auto lights.
So when we can do experiments that delivers redshift of light from
oncoming vehicles, means that astronomy
Doppler redshift is a totally inadequate evidence of anything in
astronomy. We know redshift exists but have
no clue as to why and what it tells us exactly. I cannot tell if the
automobile headlights are coming towards
me or going away.

I doubt that Doppler shift even exists in the electromagnetic spectrum
since it is governed by Special Relativity. I suspect Doppler shift
exists only in sound waves, but not EM waves. Since my experiment of
the
greenhouse plastic lexan material or fiberglass plastic material
produces a redshift of both white light going
towards or away from the observer, means that Doppler shift of any
light is nonexistent.

This means that distance in cosmology is probably going to end up as
being a measure of telescopic-method. If we can still see a galaxy in
the telescope, means the distance of the telescope is the limit of
distance. That probably means that the Great Wall and Sloan Great Wall
are not that far away since we can still see them in the
telescopes. That means the furthest reach of galaxies is likely to be
only 400 million light years. When we eliminate Doppler redshift out
of astronomy, we immediately cut the distances in half or more than
1/2.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/