Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old November 18th 08, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double A Florida heat can kill faster than Florida cold,but Progress
Energy answers to know one. They got that big increase before energy
dropped to a very low. The Mafia owned Progress Energy will not every
have a decrease. Charlie Crist needs the kick back bucks Florida is a
fascist state TreBert

Old November 19th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Very cold morning 31F taking in the wind factor. Colder morning
tomorrow. No rain and bright Sun will bring the temp. up to 67F by 3pm
Salvation Army doing all it can to help the poor families of Florida.
Red Cross looking for free blood from the poor to sell back to them at
100 bucks a pint. Sad but true Those that lost their jobs have to cash
in on their nest eggs. Have to cash in their pension funds so their
children can eat and have presents for Christmas. GM CEO flew to
Washington in his private jet to pick up his 20 billion dollar check. Oh
ya It fits Florida is a fascist state,and the USA has followed
Florida government. Charlie Crist will be president in the near future.
The Godfather will see to it TreBert Ps Hope you all had a chance to
watch History channel show on American Mafia today. How strong it is
How much money it has How it transformed the USA into what wee have
today A govenment for special interests. and of special interests

Old November 19th 08, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 19, 6:10*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Very cold morning 31F taking in the wind factor. Colder morning
tomorrow. *No rain and bright Sun will bring the temp. up to 67F by 3pm

Sounds like our cold mornings here, but we are not getting over 60 in
the daytime even. Not quite as cold this morning. Now the Sun is
out, but thin clouds are filtering out its heat.

Salvation Army doing all it can to help the poor families of Florida.

But aren't they awfully "preachy"?

Red Cross looking for free blood from the poor to sell back to them at
100 bucks a pint. Sad but true

I'm sure the patient gets socked much more than that for it.

Those that lost their jobs have to cash
in on their nest eggs. Have to cash in their pension funds so their
children can eat and have presents for Christmas. *GM CEO flew to
Washington in his private jet to pick up his 20 billion dollar check. Oh
ya * It fits * Florida is a fascist state,and the USA has followed
Florida government. *Charlie Crist will be president in the near future..
The Godfather will see to it * TreBert

Maybe not. (In Obama we trust!)

Old November 20th 08, 02:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Record cold temperatures 39F at 7am no wind no rain bright sun. Warming
up for the weekend. Local news wants to stop giving Florida
commissioners $25o,000 at the end of each year to spend how they see
fit. This begs the question Will the Godfather let any one get in the
way of this money? I do not think so. Lady astronauts dropped her
$100,000 bag of tools(it had no string attached0 and is now orbiting 220
miles so it can be in line to crash into a monkey wrench. Well woman
always have problems with their pocket books. When I work with tools I
have a tool belt. All my tools are magnetic and stick hard to my
metallic belt. I hate dropping tools or grass,or having to bend to pick
them up. It waste time and money. Never had a tool box with $100,000
tools,but that is cheap by Shuttle mafia standards.as related to
$25,000,000 toilets that can now turn **** into drinking water. Reality
is for another $25,000,000 it can be made to turn **** into chocolate
ice cream It all fits TreBert PS Tool box $100,000 Camera lost in
space 10,000 I predict lost in space stuff will be the junk yard of the
future Go figure

Old November 20th 08, 02:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 20, 6:09 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

One LEO encounter mishap will generate billions of items to contend
with. It could become unsafe to leave Earth behind. At least the
debris around our Selene/moon is minimal and under control. The
Selene/moon L1 is currently empty, as is Venus L2.

~ BG
Old November 20th 08, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG We can not lose even a tiny bolt in the wake of the ISS orbit. Some
day this hazard will be an explosion of a shuttle going up to service
the ISS and Griffen will tell the public its a mystery,and the hazards
one faces in space travel. Best the public wise up to the fact that
Griffen is a con man TreBert

Old November 20th 08, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Nov 20, 6:09*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Record cold temperatures *39F at 7am no wind no rain bright sun. Warming
up for the weekend.

A slight east wind made it feel a lot colder than it actually was last
night. Raining this morning after a week-long dry spell.

Local news wants to stop giving Florida
commissioners $25o,000 at the end of each year to spend how they see
fit.

Performance bonuses?

This begs the question Will the Godfather let any one get in the
way of this money? *I do not think so. * * Lady astronauts dropped her
$100,000 bag of tools(it had no string attached0 and is now orbiting 220
miles so it can be in line to crash into a monkey wrench.

Note to tool bag designers: "Attach string!"

*Well woman
always have problems with their pocket books. *When I work with tools I
have a tool belt. All my tools are magnetic and stick hard to my
metallic belt. *I hate dropping tools or grass,or having to bend to pick
them up. It waste time and money. Never had a tool box with $100,000
tools,but that is cheap by Shuttle mafia standards.as related to
$25,000,000 toilets that can now turn **** into drinking water.

Do you thing this new concept toilet will catch on with the general
public?

Reality
is for another $25,000,000 it can be made to turn **** into chocolate
ice cream * It all fits * TreBert *PS Tool box $100,000 *Camera lost in
space 10,000 *I predict lost in space stuff will be the junk yard of the
future * Go figure

Space salvage may be the business opportunity of the future!

Double-A

Old November 20th 08, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Anyone got some extra diapers?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Old November 20th 08, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And you're NOT, BEERTbrain? lmfjao!

Got a cite yet?

Find any of my papers yet?

See why you are subject to so much ridicule?

Saul Levy

Old November 21st 08, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A I wonder what NASA would put on its books for the cost if a six
foot string/ oOOPS I just remembered NASA burned its books. TreBert