NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

Old March 13th 04, 08:05 PM
Rudolph_X

Default NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

-http://www.rense.com/general50/mys.htm

Old March 13th 04, 08:18 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

-http://www.rense.com/general50/mys.htm

Better head for your pole shift bunker, Rudolph.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 13th 04, 08:22 PM
jacob navia

"Rudolph_X" a écrit dans le message de
NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

-http://www.rense.com/general50/mys.htm

There is no misterious object but surely the most DISTANT
object found so far in the solar system. Here is the
announcement itself, as published in sci.space.news.

Donald Savage/Dwayne Brown
Headquarters, Washington March 12, 2004
(Phone: 202/358-1547/1726)

Jane Platt
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif.
(Phone: 818/354-0880)

NOTE TO EDITORS: N04-040

NASA SCHEDULES NEWS BRIEFING ABOUT UNUSUAL SOLAR OBJECT

The discovery of a mysterious object in our solar system
is the topic of a listen-and-log-on news briefing on Monday,
March 15, at 1 p.m. EST.

Dr. Michael Brown, associate professor of planetary astronomy,
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif. will
present his discovery of the most distant object ever detected
orbiting the sun. He and colleagues made the discovery as part
of a NASA-funded research project.

The virtual news briefing is only for reporters. Reporters in
the United States can listen to the briefing and participate in
the question-and-answer session by calling: 888/889-1963.
Overseas media may call: 1/773/756-4808. Calls to these lines
should start at 12:50 p.m. EST. The passcode is: "objects."

Graphics supporting this news briefing will be posted Monday on
the Internet by 1 p.m. EST:

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media/releases/ssc2004-
05/telecon/

Images and information about this discovery will be on the
Internet at:

http://www.spitzer.caltech.edu/Media...ses/ssc2004-05

&

http://www.nasa.gov

-end-

---------------------------

Jacques :-)

www.spacepatches.info

Old March 13th 04, 10:52 PM
Wally Anglesea™

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:05:04 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

-http://www.rense.com/general50/mys.htm

Hey Rudolph. Some Years ago, your nutty mate, Marshal Masters, and his
equally nutty group had up on their webpages a thing about a comet
destroying Phobos, and claiming NASA was involved in a coverup.

What happened to that?

Has Marshall got any comment on the recent imaging of the Moons of
Mars by the rovers?

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old March 14th 04, 02:23 AM
Rudolph_X

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

NASA To Brief On Mysterious Object In Our Solar System

-http://www.rense.com/general50/mys.htm

Better head for your pole shift bunker, Rudolph.

No comment. I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it
might incriminate me.