Nazis have invaded the US Air Force

Old October 27th 10, 11:03 AM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
American

Default Nazis have invaded the US Air Force

On Oct 27, 3:14*am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
wrote:
http://www.talk2action.org/story/201...ominionism_in_...

Sharron Angle & The B-2 Stealth Bomber Pilot, Together in the 'Lord's
Army'

A few weeks ago I learned that one of the two Baptist churches Sharron
Angle attends, the Fellowship Community Church in Reno, hosts one of
two known chapters of a small ministry called "Task Force Patriot."
The ministry slogan? - "Christ is our Commander-in-Chief." The
ministry logo? - an American flag, a Christian flag, and between them
a cross. Under is a slogan, "The Mission Comes First." It's an emblem
for an aggressive, militarized form of Christian nationalism. But Task
Force Patriot is notable for another reason.

The B-2 "Stealth" bomber is a fearsome weapon, billed as "capable of
flying anywhere in the world undetected," to "arrive over its target,
release precision munitions, and escape - confident in the fact that
the bombs will hit their targets and that the plane will return home
safely." It's also one of the most expensive pieces of war machinery
on Earth. A single B-2 Stealth bomber rings in, for total program
cost, at roughly $2.1 billion dollars per plane.
Three years ago, on a beautiful sunny late Saturday morning on May
27th, 2007, at a Baptist gathering co-hosted by Task Force Patriot, in
an amphitheater in the Georgia woods, amidst a group of little more
than a hundred people, I heard (and recorded) one of the United States
Air Force's elite B-2 bomber pilots state,

"I'm going to have to separate myself from the service of this nation
if it's required in order to propagate the Gospel of the Lord Jesus
Christ. I'm not going to disregard my responsibilities. But if there
ever comes a time when there is a priority to be made, a decision to
be made, it must always rest in the work of the Lord and the Lord's
army. Because that commission is greater than the one I received from
the United States Air Force Academy."
[below - excerpt from speech by USAF Major Brian Neal. Audio quality
is poor but quote, above, becomes audible at around 19 seconds into
recording]

The pilot was Major Brian "Jethro" Neal, and the commission he had
received from the Air Force Academy included the charge inherent in an
oath, sworn by all members of the US armed forces, that he would,

"support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all
enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and
allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the
President of the United States and the orders of the officers
appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of
Military Justice. So help me God."
Neal's statement seemed imply that his "commission" in the "Lord's
army" superseded his commission, as an Air Force officer, to defend
the Constitution and obey the President and the chain of command. As
an elected official, Nevada Republican Senate hopeful Sharron Angle
has sworn similar oaths, to defend the American Constitution and, by
extension, American Democracy. Like Neal, Angle has made statements
that suggest she is less than fully committed to Constitutional
democracy.

Militarized Christianity at Stone Mountain

The gathering in the Georgia woods happened during the 2007 Memorial
Day weekend at the Stone Mountain memorial park near Atlanta. I had
been flown down to Stone Mountain, Georgia by the Military Religious
Freedom Foundation, which fights illegal religious proselytizing and
coercion in the U.S. armed forces. Most of MRFF's clients are
Christian armed forces members who allege being persecuted for holding
'incorrect' versions of the faith. *

The Stone Mountain Memorial Day event was one of a widespread pattern
we had found, of illegal US military support, flyovers and other
displays costing US taxpayer dollars, of nakedly partisan Christian
nationalist events celebrating militarism and the American invasion of
Iraq. * * *

The Memorial Day event was to feature such extravagances as B-2 bomber
flyovers and air-jumps by the U.S. Army's "Silver Wings Parachute
Team. As originally advertised in the official publication of Robins
Air Force Base, the upcoming 2007 Memorial Day event was billed as "an
official US Air Force 60th Anniversary event" sponsored by Task Force
Patriot and major Southern Baptist Convention entities such as Holman
Bible Publishers and Lifeway, the official SBC marketing wing, which
had "joined together to create a three-day celebration..."

Air Force and national guard flyovers are a staple of patriotic public
events but Department of Defense regulations govern what sort of
events are appropriate for the service. Appeals to "values" can be
perfectly acceptable given that there is a wide range of values most
Americans support. But as a rule of thumb, flyovers of Christian
events are permitted as long as the events in question are
non-sectarian to the point that not just Christians generally, but
also adherents to other religions and also atheists, would not feel
excluded or offended.

A cautionary letter from Americans United For The Separation of Church
and State quashed the flyovers but the nature of the event remained
the same.

The Stone Mountain event was Southern Baptist Convention through and
through and the SBC, which includes between 15 and 20 million
Americans, was the only major American Christian Protestant
denomination to support the US 2003 invasion of Iraq, a war opposed
also by the Catholic Church. On that count alone, the Southern Baptist
Convention is anything but generically Christian let alone inclusive.

One of the artifacts I took home from the event was a Holman Christian
Standard Bible with a computer generated, pixelated olive-drab
camouflage cover, published by the Southern Baptist Convention imprint
Holman Bible Publishers, out of Nashville.

It's a new translation of the Bible, by Holman, and features a
tacked-on appendix with additions such as the text of the patriotic
songs the Star-Spangled Banner and America, the Pledge of Allegiance,
a falsified "prayer" incorrectly attributed to George Washington
that's often held up by those who claim America was founded as a
"Christian nation", and a statement from an organization called the
Officer's Christian Fellowship, which counts over 13,000 members in
the US military and calls for "A spiritually transformed military,
with ambassadors for Christ in uniform."

The OCF's "ambassadors for Christ in uniform" (armed with the world's
deadliest weaponry, I would add) could come straight from the pages of
Ralph Peters' recent thriller, The War After Armageddon.

Peters' fictitious "Military Order Of The Brothers In Christ," which
in his book supplants the US Marine Corps and the secular military,
already exists in the skeletal form of the OCF. It's not too much of a
stretch to envision the Officers' Christian Fellowship serving, one
day, as a parallel command structure.

Tales of 'liberal subversion'

A dominant narrative I heard on Memorial Day weekend in 2007, at Stone
Mountain, from Bobby Welch, former President of the Southern Baptist
Convention, former pastor and Christian nationalist historian Peter
Marshall, and others, was that liberals and "secularists" have stolen,
subverted, and/or corrupted the "true" America.

David Barton, who appears every Friday on the Glenn Beck Show to
promote his warped, Christian nationalist version of American history
has built a career, in part, by promoting such a narrative, which has
recent 20th Century historical precedent.

Narratives alleging that liberals and secularists are subverting
America have been promoted for decades by American evangelical right
leaders such as Texas megachurch pastor and former John McCain
endorser John Hagee.

As prominent conservative Baptist scholar David P. Gushee warned in a
2006 series of speeches given at theological seminaries, narratives of
cultural complaint and despair to be found currently on the American
right share much in common with similar narratives that flourished in
pre-fascist and pre-World War Two Germany:

It was this cultural despair -- a toxic brew of reaction against
secularism, anger related to the loss of World War I, distress over
cultural disorientation and confusion, fears about the future of
Germany, hatred of the victorious powers and of those who supposedly
stabbed Germany in the back, and of course the search for scapegoats
(mainly the Jews) -- that motivated many Germans to adopt a
reactionary, authoritarian, and nationalistic ethic that fueled their
support for Hitler's rise to power. A broadly appealing narrative of
national decline (or conspiratorial betrayal) was met by Hitler's
narrative of national revenge leading to utopian unity in the
Fuhrer-State.
Conservative American evangelicals in recent decades have been deeply
attracted to a parallel narrative of cultural despair. Normally the
story begins with the rise of secularism in the 1960s, the abandonment
of prayer in schools, and the Roe decision, all leading to an
apocalyptic decline of American culture that must be arrested soon,
before it is too late and "God withdraws his blessing" from America.
While very few conservative evangelicals come into the vicinity of
Hitler in hatefulness, elements similar to that kind of
conservative-reactionary-nationalist narrative can be found in some
Christian right-rhetoric: anger at those who are causing American
moral decline, fear about the future, hatred of the "secularists" now
preeminent in American life, and the search for scapegoats. The
solution on offer -- a return to a strong Christian America through
determined political action -- also has its parallels with the era
under consideration.

Do Sharron Angle and Brian Neal know each other? It's irrelevant. The
two are tied causally through Task Force Patriot, a ministry with two
chapters, one hosted at a Reno, Nevada church Angle attends, the
Fellowship Community Church, and they are united symbolically under
the Christian Flag.

"...And one Jesus, over all."

What really connects Angle and Neal is a shared, cavalier approach to
democracy and government service, and a shared ethic of Christian
supremacy embodied in the Task Force Patriot emblem - an American
flag, a Christian flag, and a cross in the middle, symbolizing the
supremacy of the Lord Jesus Christ (and, presumably, those who presume
to enforce his will) over all.

Promotion of the Christian Flag as a symbol of American nationalism
represents a willful ignorance of the secular origin of American
government we can see embodied in a June 2010 media appearance by
Sharron Angle.

As Greg Sargent of the Washington Post has noted, Christine O'Donnell
is far from the only major Republican candidate of the 2010 election
who appears ignorant of the religious liberty guarantees the Founders
placed in the Constitution. During a June 29, 2010 interview on Face
To Face, Sharron Angle, like O'Donnell, also claimed that the
separation of church and state isn't in the Constitution.

As Angle told Ralston,

RALSTON: The separation of church and state arises out of the
Constitution.
ANGLE: No it doesn't, John.

RALSTON: Oh, it doesn't? The Founding Fathers didn't believe in the
separation of church and state?

ANGLE: Thomas Jefferson has been misquoted, like I've been misquoted,
out of context. Thomas Jefferson was actually addressing a church and
telling them through his address that there had been a wall of
separation put up between the church and the state precisely to
protect the church from being taken over by a state religion. That's
what they meant by that. They didn't mean we couldn't bring our values
to the political forum.

As Greg Sargent also noted, Sharron Angle has stated that voters might
be justified in turning to "Second Amendment remedies" if her
political faction does not prevail in the 2010 mid-term election.

In other words, if Angle beats Harry Reid and gains a seat in the
United States Senate, great. But if Harry Reid wins, Angle appears to
think that her faction might be justified in overthrowing
democratically elected government officials who would represent the
will of voting majorities.

Robert O. Paxton, author of Anatomy of Fascism, defined fascism as,

"...a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation
with community decline, humiliation or victimhood and by compensatory
cults of unity, energy and purity, in which a mass-based party of
committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective
collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties
and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal
restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion."
Whether a B-52 Stealth Bomber pilot who might choose to prioritize his
mission to spread the Gospel and so disregard his oaths as an officer,
or a Republican candidate for Senate who floats the idea of armed
insurrection of the election doesn't go her way, the ethic which holds
that military duty, or in Angle's case adherence to the rule of law
and the will of voting majorities, are optional and can be dispensed
with if or when it seems convenient to do so is dishonest to the core
and bespeaks a contempt for democracy and pluralism common to
authoritarian and fascist regimes through the decades and the
centuries.

What kind of righteousness is this that seeks to
disqualify what might be left of anything that's a
potential military/industrial spinoff into a much more
broadly-based incentive for free-market enterprise?

Could it be because our military is only interested in our
own national security at all costs related to maintaining
our dependence on foreign oil, even to the point of
using space-based observation (to monitor suspicious
activities of supposed infiltrators continent-wide) in lieu
of more localized, earth-based enterprises?

Here, in the extreme, our military's priorities have become
betrayed by the interests of the transnationalist corporate
energy establishment via purely "oil-based dominionism".

My point is, if what you are saying is true about the
military basing its influence on some kind of "religious
righteousness", then they are doing it skewed at best,
especially if the end result is "foreign oil at all costs".

But if you only want to make it about religion - not by
either a gift of the spirit, or a fruit of the spirit - perhaps
this is just the way that most of our oil-based industries
have become similarly Persian Gulf/cut-throat internationally
- yet I seriously doubt that the innovative environment for
producing scientifically intuitive self-starters in the area of
revolutionary/replacement energy technology is lacking in
either of our military/industrial complex or our transnationist
energy markets.

For military operations, we should be using more
"earth-based" observations instead of space based,
because it would be virtually impossible to remain on
the "offensive" permanently, unless there were (as there
remains with perhaps 50% of the nation's economy), a
total dependency on foreign oil (as purchased by this
country, no doubt).

The problem lies with our lack of innovation, and whether
or not most can agree to "buck up" with regards to real,
free-marketable innovation, shouldn't depend on the
enforcement of some political agenda (the political
spectre of having a military of highly active participants
with much righteous indignation gets mistaken for
launching an offensive against's others' belief systems,
with their associated symbolisms), but what's referred to
as "angst" (anxiety) as opposed to "furcht" (fear), seems
to get rhetorically smeared and passed around as so
much intentional imprinting, that the wrong part of
society gets dumbed down in the process (those who
don't believe in rule by either fear or intimidation -
this is the lowest level of need in "Maslow's Hierarchy
of Needs" in Organizational Behavior).

American

"1 And those two men lifted me up thence on to the
seventh heaven, and I saw there a very great light, and
fiery troops of great archangels (2), incorporeal forces,
and dominions, orders and governments, cherubim and
seraphim, thrones and many-eyed ones, nine regiments,
the Ioanit stations of light, and I became afraid, and
began to tremble with great terror, and those men
took me, and led me after them, and said to me:
2 Have courage, Enoch, do not fear, and showed me
the Lord from afar, sitting on His very high throne.
For what is there on the tenth heaven, since the
Lord dwells there?"

- Enoch, in The Book of Enoch (Chapter 20)
Old October 27th 10, 04:51 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
bert

wrote:
[...]

*- Enoch, in The Book of Enoch (Chapter 20)- Hide quoted text -

Florida GOPers such as Oceola sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke county
sheriff Grady Judd have taken away all first amendment rights such as
free assembly and speech. They are no different than Hitler's SS men
Could be worse for it can be proven they kill children and old people.
Six of Hansell's deputies came to my house and beat me up. Reason I
letting people know how corrupt and EVIL they are. Florida is 100 %
mafia. It controls the press(orlando Sentinel) All commisioners like
Reed(Poke county) Arrington (Osceola county) Up in Tallahassee its
Charlie Crist,and Attorney General Bill MC cullum They are all
GOPers that will kill for a buck O ya Sad but proven TreBert Here
is proof of press control "Ask CNN to use the word MAFIA as to the
buyer of Afghan poppie" You will get a phone block. Get the picture
Mafia movie "NO" Mafia to go before congress "NO" Mafia name in
vain used in the press "NO" Its MAFIA all the way down. America is
100% fascist
Old October 27th 10, 08:12 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

wrote:
http://www.talk2action.org/story/201...ominionism_in_...

snip

Some famous political orator, liar and Kenyan by birth stated that,
should the political winds in the US shift in the direction of Islam,
he would do a smart about-face and march in that direction.

Is that something similar to the snipped litany ???

Old October 27th 10, 08:18 PM posted to alt.politics,sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 27, 8:51*am, bert wrote:

[...]

And yet they've let you survive. Got an excuse for that one?

There's no question that ZNRs/GOPs have been with us from the very get
go, and some states like Florida caved in worse than others. There's
no such thing as an Atheist Mafia, because they all use the cloak of
at least one or more religions in order to get away with stuff, and no
religion is more Mafia friendly than Zionism.

~ BG