It is all about slavery. Virtual slavery. Orwell's book was about slavery. Dictatorships are slavery. Republicans are a racist empire.

Old October 28th 07, 02:55 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Default It is all about slavery. Virtual slavery. Orwell's book was about slavery. Dictatorships are slavery. Republicans are a racist empire.

Fascist police elements.

Dictatorial cameras.

Possession of control.

Mind control.

Worth. (See in Orwell's book).

In days of slavery the situation was the same.

Old October 28th 07, 03:15 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

And minds become unity with the government. In other countries, even
in Arab countries,
that is not the case, only among religious extremist groups. They see
a Unified Arab
World under God.

Religious extremism and militancy. Basically. Unhealthy but
relentless. One can
speak of separation of religion and church, but look at the reality,
Americans religiously
as Jews And Arabs practice circumcision. 99 percent say they are
religious. Churches
count members and not places erected by the people for the people. It
is a barbaric
place of control.

Old October 28th 07, 03:16 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

All members must be counted. Power must be known.

Old October 28th 07, 03:27 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

And ran, as power. Reminds of a Roman establishment. Romania are
Romans, Ceausescu felt inclined for
a Roman-style control of masses. Count all things, and be head of all
things, he was head of 30 government
departments. Bush too himself crossed out pictures of killed
terrorists in his office, a Roman style taking
up of all responsibilities himself, it was his pet project after all.

Horribly offending humanly. But a blindness prevails. It is the way,
and there can be no other way, but
clensing of the Jew, in one form of Gestapo to another. Us and them,
forming strength in a common initiative
of serving police, bringing police to all people's homes, but as a
cult offer replacements to general medicine.
All should have private only health care solutions. Replacing general
medicine, as Scientology, a character
that aims to take over the World. A party illegal in humanitarian
terms, though seeks wealth, it does it
through repression, forms of police and brutality excercized by a
Ceausescu mind of police and control
of the masses. Barbarism, though richness is served, cannot feel
satisfied, and people are blind, and
Summa cums late. 6 years behind in making sense, Bush is almost gone
from power. We live served in
the USA, unable to comprehend what is right, a sense of fascism of
course is around. A letter to the city
I live in brought the CIA, a letter of complaint, I was watched and
followed like John Lennon was, declared
'his visa should be denied, as it serves national interests'. Lennon
sang of people, and he was seen as
a national threat and public enemy in the eyes of a racist
government.

Old October 28th 07, 03:32 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

CIA officer: Why did you write 'long socks and pride, I'll kick your
balls! In days of slavery
the situation was the same. I am not a human rights activist, I am a
cannibal and I want
world war!'? Wouldn't you expect the CIA to be around after such
letters?

Me: It is poetry, CIA officer.

CIA officer: I am sorry, but we can't trust you.

Old October 28th 07, 03:40 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

CIA officer: I can't afford not watching someone who says: 'I eat
people.'

And I go cruising with my car, behind me a government car. The Suburb
city I live in is huge, and it is illegal to cruise, one violates law
if drives
without clear purpose and destination. Following me becomes difficult
right and left purposelessly as I am violating the law. CIA man:
"This man is very strange. He is breaking our system. How do we follow
a man like that around?" Einstein went out riding his bicycle, ate
apple
and thought, I do that with my car and eat bananas, a dieing fruit in
evolution
that lost it's seeds a long time ago and is unable to carry
reproduction
without mutating out of existence in a predicted 15 years when it will
be suddenlly much harder to find bananas, experts say. I leave the
banana skin out on the road. CIA takes note: "Cannibal threw banana
skin out of his car's window."

Old October 28th 07, 04:06 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

A chronic solution to power, barbarism arose, as a whole, a general
healthcare
that with all general things aimed at being replaced by power, one
that
racially intimidates and discards human facts as a cult, of
supremacy.
A prejudice of an empire, one that as all cults as that, aims to take
over
the world. A pervasion of big brother, and paranoid elements that seek
us and them, humanity as Soros told faces a different challenge seen
last in history in brutal times of world wars. Barbarism arose, and
prejudice
claimed lives in horrific forms of repression. Corruption compromises
safety with racism through all costs of power, a radical way of
control,
and not one that would infer human education but a side of
invincibility
practiced as a winning system, but with it robbed humanity of dignity,
culture, a cultural repression of a country that proclaimed world
leadership
and arrogantly excruciated all thought through big brother watching.

Racism escalated, human values dispized. 80-90 percent of Arabs think
negatively of Americans today as a result of the Iraq war, racial
prejudice
means total power in America. I was surprized how 90 percent of
Americans
stood by Bush in the beginning, as 99 percent of Iraqis stood by
Saddam,
behaviors of a cult. While in culturally educated places as in England
92 percent of the English opposed the Iraq war. A reality on culture
surfaces. Of what things mean to be American, Arab, European, and
in the middle of it all, what it means to do an educated thing, one
that
is not racist, not blinded, not relentless under a curtain of racism
in
blind eye for eye police fascism.

Old October 28th 07, 04:07 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

How do they say: The very eyes of power, seeks revenge. The very face
of lieing, pays demand.

I just made that up.

Old October 28th 07, 04:20 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Saddam was Bush's father's greatest enemy, and Bush took it personal.
But personal things dominating
reminds of ancient times of Kings. Attila the Hun at his own brother
for half the empire, then his cotere
of wives made a stew made of two of his sons. Some called it politics.

The End

Old October 28th 07, 04:25 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

Read the last sentence alive in front of the mirror, and think of
Washington.