Update: Mars Rover / STS-115 /NASA Science /Expedition 14

Old October 6th 06, 05:50 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
John[_1_] John[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Default Update: Mars Rover / STS-115 /NASA Science /Expedition 14

Mars Rover News Briefing
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1055

STS-115 Post Mission Interview with Pilot Chris Ferguson
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1054

NASA Science - Hubble Space Telescope
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1053

NASA News Conference - NOBEL PRIZE
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1052

Expedition 14 overview
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1051

Expedition 13 overview
http://www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.or...k=view&id=1050

Old October 7th 06, 11:31 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

None of these links seem to work, coming up unknown zone, cannot find
server.

Brian

Email:

oups.com...

Old October 7th 06, 03:49 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

I've tried two different machines on this connection and neither can find
the page it seems.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Hugh Jarse" wrote in message
They all work for me (UK based)

.uk...

Old October 7th 06, 04:30 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Cannot find server or DNS Error ]

Is what I get, and I can reach most sites OK. Can this be blocked or what?

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Hugh Jarse" wrote in message
They all work for me (UK based)

.uk...

Old October 7th 06, 04:39 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

I've been told it exists on the proxy servers but not direct. Either its
down or the dns is screwed. Just for info, maybe it will work tomorrow.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Hugh Jarse" wrote in message
They all work for me (UK based)

.uk...

Old October 7th 06, 06:53 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Right it won't work because, apparently the server is overloaded, according
to our tech on blue yonder, though it is apparently cached on their server,
but I have no obvious way to add the proxy switchably.

No guarantee its up to date and has the clips either of course.

Brian