For (A) Man?

Old November 6th 08, 09:38 AM posted to sci.space.history
Braden_Pyle

Default For (A) Man?

Yup.

"for (A) man is right" ... cuz ... he was not a man ... a child! Perhaps
man-child? Get it? Anyway, for a little boy looking for his doggie it was
a giant leap!

With that, time to order "A" MkUltra-Burger! Keeps you thin so the lander
can deal with weight limits. In fact, with special planning, two can eat
for the price of one! Pays off when dumbass is forced into the FFC to
fetch the ______?

Get it?

This is all just a joke, and honestly all of this is a lie.

Cya
Old November 6th 08, 01:50 PM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

"Braden_Pyle" wrote in message
Yup.

"for (A) man is right" ... cuz ... he was not a man ... a child! Perhaps
man-child? Get it? Anyway, for a little boy looking for his doggie it
was
a giant leap!

I don't know what you're on, pal; but I hope you got a good price for it.

Old November 6th 08, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 13:50:54 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

I don't know what you're on, pal; but I hope you got a good price for it.

....I think he's wanked on some of that Mayberry moonshine his cousin
Gomer Pyle gave him. Tends to turn people into trolls once it knocks
their socks off.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old November 7th 08, 12:21 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Braden_Pyle wrote:
Yup.

"for (A) man is right" ... cuz ... he was not a man ... a child! Perhaps
man-child? Get it? Anyway, for a little boy looking for his doggie it was
a giant leap!

With that, time to order "A" MkUltra-Burger! Keeps you thin so the lander
can deal with weight limits. In fact, with special planning, two can eat
for the price of one! Pays off when dumbass is forced into the FFC to
fetch the ______?

Get it?

This is all just a joke, and honestly all of this is a lie.

Cya

You must understand the Zen insight of Sarah Silverman in her aquatic
form:
http://sarahsilverman.comedycentral....videoId=189832
http://sarahsilverman.comedycentral....videoId=207665
As Caine faced Master Kan in his final test and raised the red-hot
cauldron of coals up with his upper arms to open the doors to the
monastery...so that he might exit it as a Shaolin Priest going into the
world... you must also understand that five seconds after those doors
closed again, every Shaolin Priest in the room was laughing their ass
off in delight, thinking that they could make a stupid round-eye fall
for something like that.
Or, as Master Po would have put it: "Grasshopper... if a tree falls in a
forest...and no one hears it... then what the **** do we care about it?
Have you stopped thinking about the white horse?"
"What white horse, master?"
"I'm glad you answered that question that way, Grasshopper; because I
have a gun."
"What is a 'gun' master?"
"Oh, don't get smart-ass with me Caine."
"What is 'smart-ass' master?"
"**** you and the Perfect Platonic Horse you rode in on, Grasshopper."
"Master... what color was that horse?"
"How the hell should I know?"
"I told you."
"No, you didn't."
"Oh, yes I did. You just forgot it, didn't you? You stopped thinking
about it in perfect Zen form and then you forgot it, didn't you?"
"What!?"
"Oh, you've done all sorts of **** you don't even remember... say that
twelve year old schoolgirl."
"What schoolgirl?"
"The one you can make _me_ forget for 10,000 Yuans."

Then Master Po achieved complete enlightenment. :-D

Pat