... OIL has Doubled in One Year! $120 bbl While NASA Dreams of Moon Rocks!

Old June 12th 08, 01:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.talk.weather,sci.military.naval,alt.global-warming
Dean A. Markley

Default ... OIL has Doubled in One Year! $120 bbl While NASA Dreams ofMoon Rocks!

Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Dean A. Markley" wrote in message
. ..
I am trying to have a discussion here with Brad Guth

Which merely goes to show that you are a n00b. If you were in fact
intelligent and did your homework about Brad Guth, you'd realize how
pointless your "discussion" is. You are proving to him that you are a NASA
borg incest clone because you don't immediately accept every word he says
without evidence.

So you resort to insults and namecalling? Hmmmmmmm
Old June 12th 08, 05:14 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.talk.weather,sci.military.naval,alt.global-warming
BradGuth

On Jun 11, 5:57 pm, "Dean A. Markley" wrote:
Scott Hedrick wrote:
"Dean A. Markley" wrote in message
I am trying to have a discussion here with Brad Guth

Which merely goes to show that you are a n00b. If you were in fact
intelligent and did your homework about Brad Guth, you'd realize how
pointless your "discussion" is. You are proving to him that you are a NASA
borg incest clone because you don't immediately accept every word he says
without evidence.

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

So you resort to insults and namecalling? Hmmmmmmm

Google/NOVA as hosting DARPA Usenet/newsgroups is all about those in
charge sustaining and promoting their one and only mainstream status
quo. Kinda like blindly following that Qur'an or Old Testament past
the point of no return.

Perhaps that's why they have recently terminated our "Gold Star" topic
rating system, because it wasn't exactly helping their faith-based
cause.

When they send in them brown-nosed clowns is when our topics get
summarily nailed to the first available cross.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 12th 08, 06:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.talk.weather,sci.military.naval,alt.global-warming
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Jun 11, 7:22*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 9, 8:26 am, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Jun 6, 12:02 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 6, 7:49 am, Eric Chomko wrote:

On Jun 6, 9:35 am, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 5, 6:52 pm, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"

wrote:
"Dean A. Markley" wrote in messagenews:SOadnUaD2N8gHtXVnZ2dnUVZ_oPinZ2d@comca st.com...

Scott if you were the moderator of this group, you'd be within your rights
to tell me what to do. *However since you are not, just killfile me if it
bothers you that much. *I am trying to have a discussion here with Brad
Guth and prefer to form my own conclusions, thank you.

You are within your rights to not killfile Brad, and in fact even to reply.

BUT, keep in mind, that a discussion generally requires at least two sane,
rational people to participate.

Right now I thnk you're one short of that. :-)

Dean

What's sane about your DARPA mainstream status quo?
Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Guth's "change the status quo" smacks a lot of the negation of "If it
ain't broke, then don't fix it".
Brad, it is obvious that you are not an engineer and clearly a pseudo-
scientist.

In other words, yourself and others of your Zionist/Nazi DARPA kind do
not care about world starvation or inflation. *Figures, doesn't it.
*Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth- Hide quoted text -

Your constant whining about Zionist/Nazi Darpa reminds me of Joe
McCarthy claiming everyone was a commie. Yep, it is YOU that looks
like a controlling government stooge.

Eric

Obviously you'd never dream of policing your own kind, no matters how
bad, bloody or spendy it gets. * Guess 6400% inflation within 64 years
isn't so bad, at least according to your pretend-atheist mindset.

What is a pretend-atheist again? You were asked that once before and
avoided answering it.
Your problem is that your faith is science and as such that is how you
approach it. Do you pray that your crackpot theories are true?

Eric

Old June 21st 08, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.talk.weather,sci.military.naval,alt.global-warming
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

I've more than answered that question in detail, perhaps hundred or
more times.

Search for the word "pretend".

How many pretend-atheists are really Zionist or simply hard core
Jewish, as existing right here in Usenet/newsgroups.

I have faith in those few that are not born-again liars like our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) and company of brown-nosed minions.

Why are the Google/NOVA (aka DARPA) newsgroup "gold stars" turned off?

Are other Google servers still able to vote +/- gold stars on behalf
of a given topic?
- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

"Scientific" Dreams Of Travel To Stars Shattered: Mysterious Force Pulls Back NASA Probe In Deep Space Sound of Trumpet Policy 354 November 10th 06 02:48 AM
oxygen recovery from moon rocks Seb UK Astronomy 5 November 27th 04 02:08 AM
moon rocks 101 Matt Amateur Astronomy 1 October 7th 04 07:35 AM
Moon rocks fall up? Harlan Messinger Research 18 May 10th 04 12:36 PM
The Moon rocks Pete Lawrence UK Astronomy 3 April 4th 04 08:01 AM