More proof NASA hoaxed Apollo

Old June 11th 19, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default More proof NASA hoaxed Apollo

"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

One Giant Lie For Mankind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1oTrENQ-rQ

Specially posted for Hagar & Palsing, But all are invited to watch it
and judge for yourselves.

*** OK, one more time, you demented chromosome challenged weirdo: Radio
signals are directional. Pilots use the directional beacon of a radio
station near the airport at which they want to land and it displays the
direction, in degrees, on the screen of the direction finder.
Now the Russians would have loved nothing more than to expose the
"hoax", however, when they monitored the transmissions between the
astronauts and Ground control, they discovered that they beacon came
from the same spot on the Moon for the duration of each Moon landing. Not
from the orbiter, where the signal direction constantly moved and
even disappeared when the orbiter went to the "Dark Side". The beacons
are so accurate, that the Russkies could even determine the exact
location of each landing.
Secondly, on one of the landings the astronauts placed a reflector
plate to bounce back radar signals sent from Earth. The transit times
of the radar signals were measured and gave scientists the exact
distance of the Moon from Earth, which allowed them to calculate the
rate of recession, which is about 1.5 inches per year. The reflector
plate took quite some time to adjust for maximum effectiveness and that
could have only been done by manual finetuning made by astronauts on
the Moon.
So please, Bast, spare us any more of your ridiculous drivel about the
"Moon Landing Hoax" ... you are not well.

Hagar, how many times do I have to tell you that they were bouncing lasers
off the moon. long before Apollo.
And even if they did need this magical reflector pad you claim, that is
little more than 2 feet square.
It was claimed just to have prisms that reflect from every direction.
Much llike reflective tape on a yellow construction vest, or even a movie
screen
What makes you think it could not have just been sent there by an unmanned
lander ?

Do you have any idea how wide even a laser would diverge going to the moon
and back.
ANSWER - A lot more than 2 FEET

And radio / TV signals have been bounced off satelites since the 1950's
So tell me why that same unmanned lander the put your magical reflctor on
the moon, could not also be reflecting radio signals from earth.
NO MEN NEEDED

*** And indeed they have, but without a perfectly concave surface, with a
focal point of 230,000 miles, the radar echoes of yesteryear scattered and
the measurements obtained were highly erratic. The trick was to get the
2.4 foot plate's focal point focused on the radar antenna near Houston,
which is extremely difficult to do. Once they had the plate aligned, the
signal bounce was near perfect, resulting in the data I mentioned earlier.
Of course a dingbat like you wouldn't understand the science involved, so
I'll just let you rant and rave about the Moon Landing Hoax to your gay
heart's and your feeble brain's content.

Old June 11th 19, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 4:40:54 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** ...The trick was to get the
2.4 foot plate's focal point focused on the radar antenna near Houston,
which is extremely difficult to do. Once they had the plate aligned, the
signal bounce was near perfect, resulting in the data I mentioned earlier..

Almost correct, Hagar. The plates left on the moon during Apollo missions 11, 14 and 15 were retroreflectors, and they don't have focal points...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroreflector

"Retroreflectors are devices that operate by returning light back to the light source along the same light direction."

This means that they didn't need to be precisely aimed back to Houston because they return a signal to wherever it originated. In fact, from my link in my last post, we read...

"Successful lunar laser range measurements to the retroreflectors were first reported by the 3.1 m telescope at Lick Observatory, Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Lunar Ranging Observatory in Arizona, the Pic du Midi Observatory in France, the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory, and McDonald Observatory in Texas."

I've been present in the McDonald Observatory in Texas when this experiment was conducted, in 2007, and it was a real thrill... I knew the technician who actually performed it and he invited me and several friends along that night. They had an actual retroreflector there as a hands-on teaching device, and 3 of us surrounded it with red laser pointers, and we all aimed them at the device, and each of our beams came back straight to the individual lasers in our hands... it was so cool... you could walk around while pointing your laser at it and the return beam would just follow you around. It is really a very simple device.

Of course a dingbat like you wouldn't understand the science involved, so
I'll just let you rant and rave about the Moon Landing Hoax to your gay
heart's and your feeble brain's content.

Well, I guess you sure told her... but I'll guess that she isn't particularly teachable...

Old June 11th 19, 01:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

HerpesBert aka "SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" said:
"WOW so sad o true".Bert... after SwineBert did sit
for too long on that bucket, in his van, that he ****s into,
& got a permanently seared in **Einstein-Ring** into
SwineBert his Jewish Ass, which enhances SwineBert's
Fetish to **** into other posters mouth as seen he

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
& have them murdered, for SwineBert to **** onto their
graves, which proves that SwineBert has always-
ONLY-ONE-thing-on his twisted, filthy mind, namely to do
all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5) which SwineBert details
in http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal while

http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] is being
very different from Bert's phony, wrong & sanctimonious posts,

making Bert being a cause & promoter for rising Anti-Semitism.

given that Bert's email address also
anagrams to __ __ (reber_A.Hitler).

SwineBert never had a valid Science -idea or Sci-Question during
SwineBert's entire sorry life of free-loading, mooching & plagiarism.
SwineBert, the Jewish Jailbird, is filled with such Hatred that the
Fool Swine Bert refuses to sign onto a Program that would
make SwineBert FAMOUS for the next 285 years

All the details for Glazier's FAME are seen is the links
for https://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-SHAME-or-Bert-s-FAME
at https://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-BODY-FARM-Tomb

As of now SwineBert said that SwineBert prefers to be
buried face-down to stop SwineBert's stupid palaver.

Old June 11th 19, 03:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
[...]

Read my answer to Hagar.....It's just as appropriate to you.

Old June 11th 19, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 7:19:41 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

You and palsing are funny to read.

But not nearly as hysterical as you are, Bast...

Both of you offering totally different stories to cover your precious NASA
fairytale.

Not really. Where would you get such an idea?

His wikipedia laser is 4 miles wide,....yours only 2.4 feet

You don't really have much to offer in the way of reading comprehension, do you? My reference said that by the time the laser gets to the moon, the beam is about 4 miles wide. Hagar said that the reflector on the moon is about 2.4 feet wide. We are both correct, but still, you are hopelessly confused. Put down the bong, Bast...

(BTW His story is closer to reality)

BTW, my story IS reality. If you want to, of course, you can provide evidence to show otherwise... and good luck with that, remembering that your blogger youtube videos are not evidence...

This is what happens when you are sheep, and listen or read and accept what
a third party tells you, and never ask questions.

You listen to bloggers, and that's not 3rd party?

The science speaks for itself, as does the actual record.

But Hey,.....I can't really blame you.
You are just too dumb and insecure to be able to admit that you were fooled
so easily.

.... says the person who submits bloggers as evidence. Just who is the stupid one here?

The rest of us were kids at the time, and believed as well.

Well, I was an adult at the time and was not easily fooled. I lived it, along with the rest of America and the rest of the world...

But then we got older, and smarter, and we learned about engineering and
aerospace, and we realized that NASA LIED.

Apparently you never learned a darn thing about engineering and aerospace, otherwise, you wouldn't be making such really stupid and totally unsupported claims

There is zero evidence that NASA lied, and you can't provide evidence otherwise.

And the astronauts that were our heros,.... were just BUMS.

No, they were and are heroes, and all with balls like grapefruits.
Old June 11th 19, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in
:

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message ...

[...]

...Now don't make me tell you the truth about Santa and the Tooth
Fairy.

Let's hear it anyway.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I am entertaining, but not as a clown, but as a thinker who forces
others to think." - Edmo on a pre-meltdown rant.
Old June 11th 19, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"palsing" wrote in message

[...]

*** and since Bast has none, that would be rather difficult for her to
imagine. I've heard through the grapevine that Bruce Jenner may have a set
for sale soon ... more along the size of raisins, though ...

Old June 12th 19, 04:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

https://alecjohnbelle.files.wordpres...enners-cat.png
Old June 12th 19, 11:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 3:14:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** and since Bast has none, that would be rather difficult for her to
imagine. I've heard through the grapevine that Bruce Jenner may have
a set for sale soon ... more along the size of raisins, though ...

https://alecjohnbelle.files.wordpres...enners-cat.png

HUH ? What does any of this have to do with NASA faking the moon landings ?

Although if you want my opinion on Bruce Jenner as well,......at least
he-she is trying to better him-herself by becoming a woman
.....You are just getting angry that you were never born a woman.