Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

Old May 1st 09, 11:55 PM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

doug wrote:

So you have stopped making up studip quotes for others and are now
just doing them for yourself. You really have no clue how stupid
you are looking. If you take your nonsense to your local university
they will have a good laugh at you and send you on your way..

Well I deal with CEOs; you deal with Eric Gisse.
Old May 2nd 09, 12:00 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Eric Gisse

On May 1, 2:55*pm, Phil Bouchard wrote:
doug wrote:

So you have stopped making up studip quotes for others and are now
just doing them for yourself. You really have no clue how stupid
you are looking. If you take your nonsense to your local university
they will have a good laugh at you and send you on your way..

Well I deal with CEOs; you deal with Eric Gisse.

Yeah, a hack of a programmer and a failure of a crank "deals" with
CEOs the say way I "deal" with congressmen.
Old May 2nd 09, 12:04 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
Phil Bouchard

doug wrote:

No, Einstein described the universe. You are the one who wants to
define it to fit your delusions.

Isn't it amazing Einstein was there to demonstrate there is a square
root algorithm omnipresent in nature?

[...]
Old May 2nd 09, 12:20 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

Well, you need redefining reality to make it work. It is very funny
to watch you thrash and squirm when you have no idea what relativity
actually says and how it is used today. You also have no clue that
QM uses relativity and will not work with FR. But that would require
you to study.

QM is only linked with GR with an unproven theoretical facet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_gravity

Your ignorance is on display again. Do you have any idea
of what QM is?

FR allows FTL,

Therefore it is wrong.

so it goes along better than GR.

Better than what? Certainly not with the universe.

[...]

Old May 2nd 09, 12:35 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

[...]

FR allows FTL,

Therefore it is wrong.

so it goes along better than GR.

Better than what? Certainly not with the universe.

We live in a free world. If you think nature is defined by square roots
and has an unbreakable velocity cap then I am happy for you.

It is not up to me to define the universe. Or you for that matter. You
have been wrong on all your predictions and on your knowledge of
science. You have no chance to be correct. Do not quit your day job.

The evidence is already shown by the Hubble sphere natural FTL.

Well, no. Your delusions do not count.

FTL can
be reproduced artificially without any doubt.

Except it cannot be.
Old May 2nd 09, 12:36 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

PD wrote:

Oh dear.
This is unfortunately the kind of thing that happens when somebody
gets a little too emotionally involved in a project.
Now, unfortunately, you are committed to a lifetime of preoccupation
and growing despair.

PD

You get emotional only when the work is 2 pages, and plagiarized.

Old May 2nd 09, 12:54 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
doug

Phil Bouchard wrote:

doug wrote:

It is not up to me to define the universe. Or you for that matter. You
have been wrong on all your predictions and on your knowledge of
science. You have no chance to be correct. Do not quit your day job.

So you're saying Einstein defined the Universe?

No, Einstein described the universe. You are the one who wants to
define it to fit your delusions.

That means
singularities, wormholes, length and mass contraction, velocity cap of
3e8 m/s, the Hubble sphere problem, time travel in the past and
consequently an infinite amount of universes created on the fly, dark
matter, an inflating bread-like space and the light-year measurement
unit must all be right.

Your hatred and jealousy do not constitute a scienctific argument.

[...]

FTL can

be reproduced artificially without any doubt.

Except it cannot be.

Let competent people do the job then. I'm not sure why QM people care
about what Doug says.

Well, phil wants to remain the laughingstock he has proved himself to be.