Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Old October 23rd 02, 06:49 AM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

STAR NAME: CITY NAME:

Betelgeuse Zawyat Al Aryan
Rigel Abu Ruwash
Bellatrix No city, Army/The Gesh
Saiph Birak Al Khiyam
M42 No City, Agricultural Fields
M43 No City, Agricultural Fields
Meissa No City, In the Desert
Leporis Ausim, Letopolis, Khem
Sirius Heliopolis
Alnitak Giza, Nazlet Al Samman
Alnilam Giza, Nazlet Al Samman
Mintaka Giza, Nazlet Al Samman

Well I'm not a fan of myth and legion as of much value
in the quest for truths but this is just not plausable if
the existing theories of early civilizations are to be
concidered valid.

Just this one point ..The pyramids in egypt show a symmetry
to the constellation of Orion. This is an impossibility if
as we are told the Stepped Pyramid was first effort for a
kings burial then the Bent was built and was an error on
the angles so explains the bent then the Red and Then
the Three at Giza built over the rule of three generations...

But if you use the star names and match them to a map
of the 7 primary stars to the 7 primary pyramids you will
find that they match except for polar alignment which is
a positional function of precession. If you get a cheap
(or expensive, or shareware, or grab a friends cd) of
a time variable star map software you can reverse
the positional variance of precession back to a point where
the constellation and the pyramids are aligned. Also this
would have been the visible positions of Orion to an
observer at Giza at this matching time... Don't
take my word for it ... I'm not making wild claims..
I don't really care if anyone sees the biggy this one is
or not.. But I have done just what I suggest anyone do
and come up with a plausable explanation for the easily
observer and verified weird ****....

Now I might be inclined to ask is there a possible correlation
with some measurable aspect of each star with the design and
material of each of the different pyramids ... Like does Abu Ruwash
with its stepped structure match a structural or emission pattern
of Rigel.

Also there are 4 stars that show no matching placement but if the
remains of even one city is located in the location noted by
the star location would that not just be a bit of evidence.....

And to get it better understood to the one that sorta said so what
in the thread consider that if the Egyptian civilization built to
a star map then the planning for a construction project that would
outlast 7 generations and maintain precession while being planed
during an early point in the development of the civilization for
completion in 7 generations in the future... Because if the placements
were done based on star position at the time of site selection the
placement would show a skew rate due to the next generation building
while observing a precessed Orion.

Now as I have said before .. I believe in science and the quest for
evidence .. I do not Believe in anything.. So if someone have a
good explanation for the observed situation I would love to hear
a good rational that fits the existing theories ( Which I know very well)

Old October 9th 03, 12:30 AM
Ed Conrad

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 14:00:21 +0100, Doug Weller
wrote in response
to the question:

====================================

WAS THERE A CIVILIZATION
THAT EXISTED 13,000 YEARS AGO?

Gee whiz, Doug, THAT I can't answer.

But, I assure you, there WAS a civilization
that existed during the time that coal was
formed.

And, since science dates coal at a minimum
of 280,000,000, this would mean this civilization
would've been approximately 21,538 times older
than the one you're discussing.

That, of course, you -- a longtime Pseudo Supreme --
don't want to hear since it gives your
ridiculously impossible, factless, facetious
Theory of Evolution a kick in the testacles.

You and the other pseudos worldwide, their brians
sadly corroded by their eagerness to protect their
vested interests, have the audacity to call
yourself scientists.

You -- and they -- wouldn't know scientific truth
if you tripped over it.

Otherwise, Please have a pleasant day.

Ed Conrad

PHYSICAL EVIDENCE MAN AS OLD AS COAL

OLDEST HUMAN SKULL EVER FOUND

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z11calv.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/images/krogwskull.jpg

Wilton Krogman, one of the world's foremost experts
on human anatomy, holds what he had identified as
a petrified human calvarium, a skull with the eye sockets
broken off, that was discovered between Pennsylvania's
anthracite veins. He is shown at his desk at the Cooper
Clinic in Lancaster, Pa., where moments later he beckoned
a colleague -- a medical doctor -- to examine "the oldest
human skull ever found."

A CATscan was performed on this specimen with
favorable results.

http://www.edconrad.com/images/catcalv.jpg

Meanwhile, Haversian canals were identified in the cell
tructue, the tell-tale sign of bone. And dried blood was
found on the specimen during testing at American Medical
Laboratories in Chantilly, Va.

This is the official report from AML which had performed
Calculus Analysis by Crystallography. The final report,
dated April 21, 2000," was issued by Dr. Nathan Sherman,
director of laboratories.

"The specimen consists of 1 irregularly
shaped, brown calculus weighing less
than 0.0010 grams and measuring 1X1X0.5
mm. No nidus is observed. The calculi indicates
a composition of dried blood intermingled with a few
small crystals resembling calcium oxalate dihydrate."

http://www.edconrad.com/images/z12calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/images/z13cav.jpg

OTHER PETRIFIED BONES, TEETH AND
SOFT ORGANS FOUND BETWEEN COAL VEINS

Here's a petrified human femur still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/z8femur.jpg

Here's a petrified human finger, with fingernail:
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-008S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FINGER/MVC-011S.JPG

Here's a petrified human toe (with toe nail), found only
10-15 feet from the petrified finger.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-017S.JPG

Here are the petrified human finger and the petrified human
toe shown together.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Au29/MVC-016S.JP

Here's the specimen that Krogman identified as a tibia. It contains
Haversian canals, proof of bone, and dried blood was found on it
during American Medical Laboratory testing. This is the specimen
that was fraudulently tested by Andrew MacRae (who produced
microscopic photos of the cell structure of a rock on the false
pretext that he was showing the cell structure of this specimen).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/newtibia.jpg

This is the boulder containing the complete human skull.
Testing has confirmed the presence of Haversian canals
and American Medical Laboratories discovered it contains
dried blood.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/skullb.jpg

Here's a petrified human mandible (frontal).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix5/MVC-002S.JPG

Here's a portion of a human mandible (side).
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Bones/MVC-006S.JPG

Here's a giant petrified tooth.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/1tooth.jpg

Here's a petrified dinosaur foot still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Newpix3/z3dino.jpg

Here's a petrified fetus of some large animal.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Petrified/MVC-013F.JPG

Here's another petrified fetus, still embedded in slate.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Day/MVC-005S.JPG

Here are several views of portion of a giant prehistoric scorpion
identified as such by Krogman.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-001S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-010S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Scorpion/MVC-020S.JPG

Here's a photo of the same portion of a petrified giant
scorpion -- found 22 years ago -- alongside one found just
weeks ago.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/SCORPIONS/MVC-039S.JPG

Here are two views of a piece of wood that appears to have been
handcarved for use as a tool or a weapon.
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-003S.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Tool/MVC-005S.JPG

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Old October 9th 03, 11:55 AM
Double-A

Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 14:00:21 +0100, Doug Weller
wrote in response
to the question:

====================================

WAS THERE A CIVILIZATION
THAT EXISTED 13,000 YEARS AGO?

Ever hear of the Hyperboreans?

Double-A

Old October 9th 03, 06:10 PM
Robert J. Kolker

Paul R. Mays wrote:

Yes...

During the ice age? Where and with what evidence do you believe it?

There were humans and human societies 13,000 ybp but did they constitute
a civilization in the sense of Egypt or Babylon?

Bob Kolker

Old October 9th 03, 08:00 PM
Tom Kirke

====================================

WAS THERE A CIVILIZATION
THAT EXISTED 13,000 YEARS AGO?

By definition civilization requires cities, so no, there
was no civilization 11kBCE. There were cultures, some
of them more advanced than others, but no civilizations.
If you disagree point to a city that existed then.

tom

--
We have discovered a therapy ( NOT a cure )
for the common cold. Play tuba for an hour.
Old October 9th 03, 08:33 PM
Rich

In infinite wisdom Tom Kirke answered:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

WAS THERE A CIVILIZATION
THAT EXISTED 13,000 YEARS AGO?

=20
By definition civilization requires cities, so no, there
was no civilization 11kBCE.

I'm not sure about this (this being that civilizations require cities).

civ=B7i=B7li=B7za=B7tion (sv-l-zshn)
n.

1. An advanced state of intellectual, cultural, and material developm=
ent in
human society, marked by progress in the arts and sciences, the ex=
tensive
use of record-keeping, including writing, and the appearance of co=
mplex
political and social institutions.
2. The type of culture and society developed by a particular nation o=
r region
or in a particular epoch: Mayan civilization; the civilization of =
ancient
Rome.
3. The act or process of civilizing or reaching a civilized state.
4. Cultural or intellectual refinement; good taste.
5. Modern society with its conveniences: returned to civilization aft=
er
camping in the mountains.

It seems a very debatable point.

There were cultures, some
of them more advanced than others, but no civilizations.

I think you have it the wrong way round myself. The above is from diction=
ary.com
and I think it's got it right.

If you disagree point to a city that existed then.

Trivial (for prehistoric cities, a category you call a null set).

http://abc.net.au/news/newsitems/s768954.htm

Ruins of 4,300-year-old prehistoric city found in China

Chinese archaeologists have discovered the ruins of a prehistoric
city dating back an estimated 4,300 years in southwest Sichuan province,=

state press said.

The find provided evidence that the region along the upper reaches of
the Yangtze River, with the Chengdu Plain at the core, played an
important role in the origin and development of Chinese civilization,
experts said.

-------------------------------------

http://www.telesterion.com/catal1.htm

CATAL HUYUK

The Temple City of Prehistoric Anatolia

[...]

The oldest layer of Catal Huyuk yet excavated (virgin soil has not bee=
reached) is reliably carbon dated to 6,500 B.C,, and reveals a thriving,=

completely developed and planned, city.

They existed, their remains exist today.

Rich

tom
=20