global warming trend continues

Old January 17th 13, 10:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_6_]

Default global warming trend continues

"oriel36" wrote in message

When I think
=================
That's never been observed. Your hallucinations are not thoughts, numbskull
thug.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius every
23 hours 56 minutes.
That's the big deal, get over it.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

Old January 18th 13, 08:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

When researching any rotational effect on the motion and evolution of
the surface crust,a single maximum rate of rotation can only be
applied and that system must be based on the 24 hour AM/PM system
attached to the Lat/Long system where the equatorial surface speed is
1037.5 miles per hour or what amounts to the same thing - it turns at
a rate of 15 degrees per hour.

I have looked around for an audience that could accept the principles
of Ra/Dec as a calendar based extension of the AM/PM system as a star
will always return 3 minutes 56 seconds earlier as long as it is
placed within the 365 day/366 day system so while observed stellar
circumpolar motion contains information that the Earth maintains a
fixed alignment in space as it orbits the central Sun,the information
on rotation is bundled with variable orbital speed using variations in
natural noon as a guide.The information should be available daily as
to how much the orbital motion of the Earth speeds up or slows from
one day to the next but it simply can't be with this homocentric view
which tries to model daily motion using a watch and a rotating
celestial sphere.

Nobody is going to lose their jobs if they pursue a stable
astronomical narrative nor will they lose their jobs if they continue
with the pretense,the real losers are students,interested adults and
ultimately a productive and creative society.Of course the roots of
this problem are not strictly technical nor historical,people
accustomed to convictions of superiority and that they are doing the
right thing can't really be persuaded that they are not acting in
their own or anyone else's best interests so they find approaches to
which they are not accustomed to be intolerable and react accordingly
- I have no answer for this but live off a hope that some readers now
see a huge problem at a very specific point where planetary dynamics
and terrestrial effects meet.

The 'new' story of an idealized rotation once in 24 hours back in 1820
should stir something in readers here who have sometimes insisted on
an alternative 'solar vs sidereal' imaginative construct in such a way
that this forum should find this contemptible morphing of a story to
suit the abolition of leap seconds as an opportunity to outline the
actual structure where planetary dynamics and timekeeping mesh and
apply the proper references in a historical trajectory that eventually
transfers days/years into their respective dynamical equivalents.It
will have to be done one way or another so sooner than later will
reflect favorably on our generation and the gratitude of future
generations.

Old January 18th 13, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_6_]

"oriel36" wrote in message

When researching

==========================
You've never researched anything.

Old January 18th 13, 01:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Jan 18, 8:31*am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

When researching

==========================
You've never researched anything.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius every
23 hours 56 minutes.
That's the big deal, get over it.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

No benefit in replying to an anonymous Usenet thug and very little
difference to saying nothing at all,an intelligent person with a
genuine feel for astronomy and the Earth's motions will easily affirm
that when considering topics which require a definitive maximum
equatorial speed such as fluid rotation in the interior,the Lat/Long
system and the AM/PM generated rate of 15 degrees of rotation per hour
are the only solid basis for primary planetary facts.

The topic of cheating is presently in the sports news with many people
disappointed that an iconic figure achieved his status by artificial
means and the issue with astronomy and an iconic empirical figure
looms large as Newton relied heavily on Flamsteed's exceptionally poor
conclusion that you now repeat and then went on to distort the major
principles of Western astronomy and especially the resolution for
retrogrades.All the fuss of modeling planetary temperatures means
nothing without identifying the climate spectrum bounded between
equatorial and polar and that can't be done with right ascension
ideologies.

Old January 18th 13, 04:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"oriel36" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 8:31 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

When researching

==========================
You've never researched anything.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius
every
23 hours 56 minutes.
That's the big deal, get over it.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

No benefit in replying to an anonymous Usenet thug
Then get a real name instead of "Oriel36", you crazy anonymous numbskull
usenet thug.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius every
23 hours 56 minutes as every astronomer KNOWS from experience, so shut the
**** up about it, you STUPID arsehole.

Old January 18th 13, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Jan 18, 4:30*pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

On Jan 18, 8:31 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" *wrote in message

When researching

==========================
You've never researched anything.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius
every
23 hours 56 minutes.
That's the big deal, get over it.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

No benefit in replying to an anonymous Usenet thug
Then get a real name instead of "Oriel36", you crazy anonymous numbskull
usenet thug.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius every
23 hours 56 minutes as every astronomer KNOWS from experience, so shut the
**** up about it, you STUPID arsehole.

Go ahead son,let it all out - the equatorial Earth has a single rate
of rotation and that is reflected in the 24 hour AM/PM cycle in tandem
with the Lat/Long system,amounts to 1037.5 miles per hour and an
entire rotation of the 24901 mile circumference in 24 hours,the
worthless empirical strain of modeling refuses to accept the Earth
turns once in a day making this cult phenomena especially acute in
terms of damage and sterility.A Usenet thug like yourself is fine
behind anonymity yet a profile of oriel36 gives my real name that just
about everyone knows by now,as I value what I post and can return to
the archives to recheck details,it was always the intelligent option
to operate as I have and never change the details as opposed to you
and those others who have nothing to say and value nothing.

Astronomers indeed !,a colleague showed me Google Sky Live and for
somebody like me who loves modern technology this is an amazing tool
and truly something which is of tremendous value to those who have the
depth perception and spacial awareness of astronomers as opposed to
the celestial sphere geeks like yourself who probably don't even know
that Sirius disappears behind the Sun due to the Earth's orbital
motion.

It is not that you are better off saying nothing,you actually are
saying that the Earth turns 1465 times in 1461 days and in any era
that would be an astonishing and dismal admission.

Old January 18th 13, 05:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 8:31 am, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

When researching

==========================
You've never researched anything.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius
every
23 hours 56 minutes.
That's the big deal, get over it.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

No benefit in replying to an anonymous Usenet thug
Then get a real name instead of "Oriel36", you crazy anonymous numbskull
usenet thug.
The Earth turns the same face to the Sun every 24 hours and to Sirius
every
23 hours 56 minutes as every astronomer KNOWS from experience, so shut the
**** up about it, you STUPID arsehole.

Go ahead.
No benefit in replying to a stupid anonymous usenet thug calling itself

Old January 19th 13, 05:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

On Jan 16, 10:26*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 1/16/13 7:54 PM, RichA wrote:

On Jan 16, 7:10 pm, Mike Collins wrote:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0115190218.htm

2012 Sustained Long-Term Climate Warming Trend, NASA Finds
Jan. 15, 2013 NASA scientists say 2012 was the ninth warmest of any year
since 1880, continuing a long-term trend of rising global temperatures..
With the exception of 1998, the nine warmest years in the 132-year record
all have occurred since 2000, with 2010 and 2005 ranking as the hottest
years on record.

There has been no warming in the past decade.

* *Looks like warming to me.
*http://edu-observatory.org/olli/Climate/FR11_All.gif

* *Looks like warming to me.
*http://edu-observatory.org/olli/Clim...svRealists.gif

* *Looks like warming to me.
*http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpre...t_content55-07.....

* *Looks like warming to me.
*http://images.sciencedaily.com/2011/...4716-large.jpg

We have Snowdrops coming up now, middle of January, some 6 weeks
early. Normal time for them is last week of February. Somethin's up
for sure.

Rolando
Old January 19th 13, 06:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

On 1/16/13 7:54 PM, RichA wrote:

[...]

I may have snowdrops coming up but unfortunately I can't see under the 6
inches of snow.
Old January 19th 13, 11:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 16, 5:54*pm, RichA wrote:
On Jan 16, 7:10*pm, Mike Collins wrote:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0115190218.htm

2012 Sustained Long-Term Climate Warming Trend, NASA Finds
Jan. 15, 2013 — NASA scientists say 2012 was the ninth warmest of any year
since 1880, continuing a long-term trend of rising global temperatures.
With the exception of 1998, the nine warmest years in the 132-year record
all have occurred since 2000, with 2010 and 2005 ranking as the hottest
years on record.

There has been no warming in the past decade.

Is there any objective doubt as to global dimming? (aka China smog)