Forms of negative energy

Old January 17th 13, 09:29 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

Default Forms of negative energy

On Jan 16, 10:37 pm, Tom Roberts wrote:

One interesting consequence of some object or region with negative energy
density is that GR predicts it could make possible the "warp drive" mechanisms
that permit transport at faster than the speed of light.

[rest of nonsense snipped]

Tom is turning into a bigger crackpot. shrug

We should have figured. Recall the resolution to the twins’ paradox,
Tom was at the stage where he endorsed observed events are the
manifestations of projection in path-lengths (sort of like shadows)
from proper events. That was the last stage of denial. After waking
up from that nonsense, Tom had endorsed the first resolution proposed
by Born. These sorts of behavior in desperation among self-styled
physicists have been thoroughly predicted by Koobee Wublee, and Koobee
Wublee is not by any means a psychologist. shrug

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...c3288cbc93ca08

Perhaps, Tom went over the edge due to his Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
struggles. shrug

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...811efee3d3ae2c

That would bring up what type of people Tom belongs in in his “three
types of people”. Clearly, Tom belongs to the first group --- not
only inept at understanding how the world works but also embracing
mysticisms to rectify ubiquitous prevalence in mathematical and
logical inconsistencies with SR and GR. shrug

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...124977a68c1edc

Now, warp drives and other Startrek mumbo-jumbos. Give us a break.
shrug

Orwell rules once again:

** FAITH IS LOGIC
** LYING IS TEACHING
** DECEIT IS VALIDATION
** NITWIT IS GENIUS
** OCCULT IS SCIENCE
** FICTION IS THEORY
** FUDGING IS DERIVATION
** PARADOX IS KOSHER
** WORSHIP IS STUDY
** BULL**** IS TRUTH
** ARROGANCE IS SAGE
** BELIEVING IS LEARNING
** IGNORANCE IS KNOWLEDGE
** MYSTICISM IS WISDOM
** SCRIPTURE IS AXIOM
** CONJECTURE IS REALITY
** HANDWAVING IS REASONING
** PLAGIARISM IS CREATIVITY
** PRIESTHOOD IS TENURE
** FRAUDULENCE IS FACT
** MATHEMAGICS IS MATHEMATICS
** INCONSISTENCY IS CONSISTENCY
** INTERPRETATION IS VERIFICATION

shrug
Old January 17th 13, 09:27 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Tom Roberts

On 1/17/13 1/17/13 - 2:29 AM, Koobee Wublee wrote:
[silly ranting and raving...]

Everything that I mentioned in my post is well-known, and discussed in the
textbooks and literature on GR. Koobee Wublee just doesn't have a clue.

Tom Roberts

Old January 18th 13, 04:15 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

yes, but Dark E and M are artifacts of "a perfect vacuum,"
not that Kooby Doo will adress that, or you.

textbooks and literature on GR.

thus:
excepting that he stole it from Hooke.

and, it's easy to convert to curvature,
similar to the way that Newton's decategorifaction

thus:
A corollary is that climate change is a consequence
of “climate forcings,” which are external
to the natural climate system and which
tend to prevent averages from converging
to their true values. In this
framework, past climate change may be attributed
to orbital changes,
variations in solar output, volcanic eruptions,
etc. For the recent period, anthropogenic forcings can be added.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/1...10001/abstract

thus quoth:
Snell's law, Wien's Law, Planck's Law, Stefan-Boltzmann's Law
Old January 18th 13, 07:26 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

"Tom Roberts" wrote:

Koobee Wublee wrote:
[Roberts snipped silly ranting and raving...]

"Tom Roberts" wrote:
Everything that I mentioned in my post is well-known,
and discussed in the textbooks and literature on GR.
Koobee Wublee just doesn't have a clue.

hanson wrote:
Everything that Roberts mentioned in his post is
well-known, and discussed in the holy books and
scriptures of the Torah, Bible and Koran.
Tom Roberts just doesn't wanna have a clue despite
the fact that already 60 years ago
___ Einstein became a RELATIVITY DENIER __
http://tinyurl.com/Einstein-denied-his-SR-and-GR
wherein YOU, Tom [TR:] said in a flash of lucidity that:

[TR:] ___ "SR/GR happen to be "META-Theories"__, iow:
.. ____ Relativity is a theory about a theory.____, iow:
.. ______ SR & GR is Physics by "Hear-say"______.

So, Tom, don't dismiss KW, like you did above, because
fundamentally you said the very same thing as

Old January 18th 13, 08:39 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Koobee Wublee

hanson wrote:

[...]

Ahahaha... It is always a pleasure to read your posts, hanson, and
thanks for pointing the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde struggle within Tom.
Old January 18th 13, 09:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

"Koobee Wublee" wrote:

KW, wrote:
Ahahaha... It is always a pleasure to read your posts, hanson, and
thanks for pointing the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde struggle within Tom.

hanson wrote:
KW, thanks & likewise. ... I'm hoping, in regards to my concurrent
post in thread "one foot in their grave --- s.p. step down retardation",
to coax folks like Roberts, who spent his long career days at Bell
Labs / AT&T / Lucent Tech, into posting and discussing some of
the issues that he experienced there with particularly highlighting his
unfulfilled dreams and speculations about the then state of the art
work that Tom was involved with, instead of him returning to and
regurgitating 19th & early 20th century phys tripe....
Take care, KW & Tom,
hanson