Questions For Noisy Big Bangers.

Old June 30th 13, 10:39 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

Default Questions For Noisy Big Bangers.

It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.
If we observe a galaxy that is believed to be 13 billion light years away, it
should take about 13 billion years for its light to reach us. It is therefore
claimed that the light we are seeing must have been emitted 1 BYs after the
supposed BB occurred. Does this mean that:

1) The galaxy is 12 billion LYs from the centre and we are 1 billion away in
the opposite direction?
2) We and the galaxy are both 6.5 BLYs from that point?
3) We are 12 BLYs from the centre and the galaxy is 1 BLY from it in the
opposite direction?
4) Quite coincidentally, little planet Earth happens to be located right at
the centre?
5) Neither of these.
6) There was no BB at all?

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 1st 13, 04:24 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:39:57 +1000, Henry Wilson DSc. hw@.... wrote:

It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

idiot.
all material was not blastd out at c.
If we observe a galaxy that is believed to be 13 billion light years away, it
should take about 13 billion years for its light to reach us. It is therefore
claimed that the light we are seeing must have been emitted 1 BYs after the
supposed BB occurred. Does this mean that:

1) The galaxy is 12 billion LYs from the centre and we are 1 billion away in
the opposite direction?

idiot.
noone knows where the center is. Noone knows the exact time of the
creation of our galaxy or any others for that matter

2) We and the galaxy are both 6.5 BLYs from that point?

from what point? what the hell are you talking about?
3) We are 12 BLYs from the centre and the galaxy is 1 BLY from it in the
opposite direction?
4) Quite coincidentally, little planet Earth happens to be located right at
the centre?
5) Neither of these.
6) There was no BB at all?

Henry Wilson DSc.

sorry for responding in the first place. This crap makes no sense at
all.
Old July 1st 13, 04:57 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Tom Roberts

On 6/30/13 6/30/13 4:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point. [...]

That is not the usual big bang at all. Not even close.

When you get basic details wrong like this, it's no wonder you are mystified by
modern physics. The problem is YOURS, and YOURS ALONE, because you make things
up and then claim they are what "physics claims". The "contradictions" and
"problems" you find are due to YOUR OWN MISTAKES.

To find out what the big bang theory really is, look up Ned Wright's cosmology
page: http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmolog.htm
Do not expect to spend less than several hours on this, as it is subtle and
complex. DO NOT IMPOSE YOUR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA ON HIS TEXT -- read what HE
writes, not what you would have written.

Tom Roberts
Old July 1st 13, 10:51 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 22:24:06 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:39:57 +1000, Henry Wilson DSc. hw@.... wrote:

It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

idiot.
all material was not blastd out at c.

Poor fool!..... doesn't know what '' means......why does he post to a physics
group?

If we observe a galaxy that is believed to be 13 billion light years away, it
should take about 13 billion years for its light to reach us. It is therefore
claimed that the light we are seeing must have been emitted 1 BYs after the
supposed BB occurred. Does this mean that:

1) The galaxy is 12 billion LYs from the centre and we are 1 billion away in
the opposite direction?

idiot.
noone knows where the center is. Noone knows the exact time of the
creation of our galaxy or any others for that matter

Poor fool!... Doesn't read anything, doesn't know that an explosion must
happen somewhere...why does he post to a physics group?

2) We and the galaxy are both 6.5 BLYs from that point?

from what point? what the hell are you talking about?
3) We are 12 BLYs from the centre and the galaxy is 1 BLY from it in the
opposite direction?
4) Quite coincidentally, little planet Earth happens to be located right at
the centre?
5) Neither of these.
6) There was no BB at all?

Henry Wilson DSc.

sorry for responding in the first place. This crap makes no sense at
all.

Poor fool! let's hope we don't hear any more of his crap.

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 1st 13, 11:05 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 22:57:26 -0500, Tom Roberts
wrote:

On 6/30/13 6/30/13 4:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point. [...]

That is not the usual big bang at all. Not even close.

When you get basic details wrong like this, it's no wonder you are mystified by
modern physics. The problem is YOURS, and YOURS ALONE, because you make things
up and then claim they are what "physics claims". The "contradictions" and
"problems" you find are due to YOUR OWN MISTAKES.

To find out what the big bang theory really is, look up Ned Wright's cosmology
page: http://www.astro.ucla.edu/~wright/cosmolog.htm
Do not expect to spend less than several hours on this, as it is subtle and
complex. DO NOT IMPOSE YOUR OWN PERSONAL AGENDA ON HIS TEXT -- read what HE
writes, not what you would have written.

Here is Wríghts first paragraph...

The darkness of the night sky - Olbers' paradox.

Truth: Tired light

The Hubble Law - the linear distance vs redshift law. The data are now very
good.

Truth: Tired light and BaTh predictions.

Homogeneity - fair data showing that our location in the Universe is not
special.

Why the hell should it be?

Isotropy - very strong data showing that the sky looks the same in all
directions to 1 part in 100,000.

Great!...so if we can see galaxies 13 BLYs away, the supposed BB must have
occurred at least 26 BY ago.

Time dilation in supernova light curves.

HAHAHAHHA!
That's a new one.... tell us more about it Tom.

I don't think I'll waste any more time reading Ned Wright's crap.

Tom Roberts

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 1st 13, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, June 30, 2013 8:24:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 07:39:57 +1000, Henry Wilson DSc. hw@.... wrote:

It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point

in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

idiot.

all material was not blastd out at c.

Before you go calling someone an idiot, you need to understand that "c" means "less than c"... otherwise you may look like the actual idiot...

idiot.

noone knows where the center is. Noone knows the exact time of the

creation of our galaxy or any others for that matter

Also, you need to understand that "noone" is not a word...
Old July 1st 13, 06:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Odd Bodkin

On 6/30/2013 4:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

Can you give me the author and title or a URL to any reading material
where you got this? This seems counter to everything I've read about the
big bang.

--
- Odd Bodkin, maker of fine toys, tools, tables
Old July 2nd 13, 10:03 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 30/06/2013 5:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

There is no central point for space. What is the central point of a
*surface* of a sphere? The surface of the sphere has no central point,
even if the volume of the sphere has a central point. But the volume of
the sphere exists in a higher dimension than the surface area of the
sphere, so it's a different thing.

So similarly, there is no central point for space in the Universe, but
there is a central point for the space-time of the Universe. Similar to
how the surface area of a sphere and the volume of a sphere are at
different dimensional levels, the space vs. the space-time of the
Universe are at different dimensional levels.

So with that one misconception of yours out of the way, the rest of your
questions become irrelevant.

snip

Yousuf Khan
Old July 3rd 13, 12:08 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 12:02:22 -0500, Odd Bodkin wrote:

On 6/30/2013 4:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

Can you give me the author and title or a URL to any reading material
where you got this? This seems counter to everything I've read about the
big bang.

Try wiki

Henry Wilson DSc.
Old July 3rd 13, 12:11 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Henry Wilson DSc.

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 17:03:20 -0400, Yousuf Khan
wrote:

On 30/06/2013 5:39 PM, Henry Wilson DSc. wrote:
It is claimed that a big bang occurred 14 billion years ago at a central point
in space and all matter was ejected outward at c from that point.

There is no central point for space. What is the central point of a
*surface* of a sphere? The surface of the sphere has no central point,
even if the volume of the sphere has a central point. But the volume of
the sphere exists in a higher dimension than the surface area of the
sphere, so it's a different thing.

So ****ing what?
The universe is a volume not a bloody surface
If there was a Big Bang, as some idiots still think, it must have happened at
a point in that VOLUME.

So similarly, there is no central point for space in the Universe, but
there is a central point for the space-time of the Universe. Similar to
how the surface area of a sphere and the volume of a sphere are at
different dimensional levels, the space vs. the space-time of the
Universe are at different dimensional levels.

What a load of crap...