another biggy

Old May 24th 06, 04:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default another biggy

Ebay # 7621907382

You need a truck to move this one.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Old May 24th 06, 05:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Mark F. wrote:
Ebay # 7621907382

You need a truck to move this one.

12.5 or 16"? Not clear, if you look toward bottom. I've seen a 14"
sonotube dob moved in a Scion. No truck needed.

Shawn
Old May 24th 06, 06:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Mark F." wrote in message

Ebay # 7621907382

You need a truck to move this one.

A slight note of caution: One month after buying 12 CD's with cartoons from
eBay, my credit card was compromised. Be very careful about using credit
cards with PayPal transactions.

I know because this was among the few transactions I made.
--
Ioannis

Old May 25th 06, 04:35 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

On Wed, 24 May 2006 08:43:13 +0300, Ioannis wrote:
"Mark F." wrote in message

Ebay # 7621907382

You need a truck to move this one.

A slight note of caution: One month after buying 12 CD's with cartoons from
eBay, my credit card was compromised. Be very careful about using credit
cards with PayPal transactions.

I know because this was among the few transactions I made.

It doesn't matter if you use the credit card with Paypal, or anywhere else
in particular. We're now on our *third* replacement credit card in ten months.
The first was because of the BJ's mass card theft. We think the second was
because of OfficeMax. For this last one, two weeks ago, Visa is just telling
us that it was a "major retailer", but wouldn't identify who.

So, in my anecdotal, single-data-point experience, you're better off
not using credit cards with major national chains. ;-)

- Rich