Lunar observing report with digital pics

Old April 12th 04, 02:41 PM
orion94nl

Default Lunar observing report with digital pics

Hi all,

Today I posted a lunar observing report in the Solar system section.
On March 28th I observed the 7-day-old moon and shot some
digital images. You can find the detailed report, the images and some
detailed info on the images itself by following this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/solar/...28/040230.html

I also moved the first nine deepsky TOP100 objects and the first
three binocular objects from the weblog to the deepsky section.
For the Deepsky TOP100 follow this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/deepsky/top100/home.html

For the binocular objects follow this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/deepsky/bino/homeb.html

Enjoy!

Math
http://www.backyard-astro.com