The Moon is a lot wetter than first thought ...

Old July 25th 17, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default The Moon is a lot wetter than first thought ...

It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

Old July 25th 17, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

NASA can find water in the solar system everywhere,but not a drop to drink.Mars has white north pole and NASA calls it water.I see it as Bud with a head.I know this to be reality since the aliens live on Mars and they only drink bud.TreBert Why is Treb laughing?
Old July 25th 17, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

NASA can find water in the solar system everywhere,but not a drop to
drink.Mars has white north pole and NASA calls it water.I see it as Bud with
a head.I know this to be reality since the aliens live on Mars and they only
drink bud.TreBert Why is Treb laughing?

*** Good question ... why is Treb laughing, indeed ...
you haven't paid a water bill here on Earth, you
deadbeat. Sheriff Bob Hansell still has a set of
cuffs with your name on it for skipping Florida
without paying your water bill ... talk about a
LOSER ...

Old July 25th 17, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

'Wet' refers to liquid water. Specifically it refers to water molecules
attaching to other molecules. Gaseous water has too much energy to attach, and
solid water has too little.

The Moon, Mercury, Mars, and much of the solar system has solid ice on surfaces.
Ice can be expected inside anything whose cores froze early on. Planets like
Earth heat up quickly as you descend making ice impossible more than a short
distance from surface.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old July 26th 17, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

****************
This from a man whose Union Suit is so laced with skid marks that his ass
looks like a road map.

Old July 27th 17, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Siri Cruise" wrote in message

It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

'Wet' refers to liquid water. Specifically it refers to water molecules
attaching to other molecules. Gaseous water has too much energy to attach,
and
solid water has too little.

The Moon, Mercury, Mars, and much of the solar system has solid ice on
surfaces.
Ice can be expected inside anything whose cores froze early on. Planets like
Earth heat up quickly as you descend making ice impossible more than a short
distance from surface.

*** They have seen actual liquid water flowing from cracks on the
sides of Martian craters. They manifest themselves as dark, oozing
stains, just like water seeping out from the interior. But the die-hard
deniers insist it is something else, or even an optical illusion.
I guess we'll have to wait till we get there can splash around in it.

Old July 27th 17, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Hägar" wrote in message

It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

****************
This from a man whose Union Suit is so laced with skid marks that his ass
looks like a road map.

Why don't you just crawl back under your Missoura rock,

you inbred hillbilly oaf.

Old July 27th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:45:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

NASA can find water in the solar system everywhere,but not a drop to drink.Mars has white north pole and NASA calls it water.I see it as Bud with a head.I know this to be reality since the aliens live on Mars and they only drink bud.TreBert Why is Treb laughing?

I think maybe aliens brought Bud from a galaxy far, far away! Something has to explain why it is the king of beers!

Double-A

Old July 28th 17, 03:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:45:27 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
It appears that the Moon is not as dry as a fart ...
a lot of water may be trapped below the surface:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moon-lot-...001800165.html

After all, that's what noTroll thought when he
ripped one in bed; but then his mom informed
him that now and then he actually blew a
"squishy", much to her chagrin ...

NASA can find water in the solar system everywhere,but not a drop to
drink.Mars has white north pole and NASA calls it water.I see it as Bud
with a head.I know this to be reality since the aliens live on Mars and
they only drink bud.TreBert Why is Treb laughing?

I think maybe aliens brought Bud from a galaxy far, far away! Something has
to explain why it is the king of beers!

Double-A

Bud and Bud Lite are **** beers that only the likes of Hagar and his trailer
trash ilk drink.

Old July 28th 17, 06:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 2:16:59 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
The Moon is a lot wetter than first thought ...

did you ride a space X, up there and take a leak?

DNC gurl :