A UFO on Mars ...

Old July 5th 17, 10:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default A UFO on Mars ...

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

*** Your back-pedaling puts even the climate change whiners to shame.
So there are rovers on Mars, but all their photos are photo-shopped in
the lab ... you are a ****ing fruitcake, Bast.
Remember, science puts rovers with cameras on the Martian surface,
but radical Islam nutjobs fly planes into tall buildings.

Don't you feel stupid that you believe radical islam nutjobs can fly
planes into buildings, but you can't.
BTW,...PROVE to us that there are ANY rovers on Mars.
(That NASA says so , is not proof)
At least in one piece, and not just part of a pile of scrap metal that
hit the surface doing 20,000 miles per second.

Oh wait, there would not be any scrap metal at that speed,....as the
9/11 fairytale taught you that even at 400 Miles per hour causes whole
passenger jets to vaporize into nothingness.

HEY !!!
Maybe NASA should hire the muslim terrorists to fly their landers to
mars......as they get the impossible jobs done.

*** You really are one dumb-ass c*^t ... if, as you claim, all of
NASA's accomplishments were faked, and you seem to be 100% convinced of
that, don't you think that the Russkies, who supposedly can hack our
most guarded Email servers and penetrate (supposedly) even the
holy grail of industrial collusion, namely the Pentagon, would have
a field day, trumpeting to the world what great fakers we are ...
but wait ... they are in on it ... I'm beginning to see the light, my
crazed corpse flower blossom ... the entire world is full of
pretentious liars, while you are the bastion of truth ...

Ahh, but how do you know that them dirty Ruskies were not behind the
creation of NASA to begin with ?
And TANG was invented to sneak tiny little 6" Ruskie spies into every
American household.

Actually the whole cold war and space races were just to fool the
public. Politicians (deep state) on both sides worked together, as a
great excuse to make billions of tax dollars disappear, into their own
pockets.
Sure, they put up a few rockets, and satellites, as it had to at least
look like progress was being made, against each others respective side.

*** I give up ... you're a fruitcake. You'd make a good Scientologist.
They are looking for adherents with your dedicate fervor for total
bull**** and misinformation and a Russkie behind every bush.

NO. NO. NO The Ruskies are behind Trump.
Didn't Pelozi or Waters send you the memo ?

Oh wait she still thinks Bush is president, no wonder you are confused.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu576kLbd04

Old July 5th 17, 04:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

*** I do owe you an apology ... you have indeed a long, long
way to go to catch up with those two dimwits ... sorry ...

Old July 8th 17, 04:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

Why is it all alien space ships are fuzzy?Bad shots.Points of light etc.Trebert

Old July 9th 17, 06:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert
Old July 9th 17, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Swine Glazier" wrote

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017, wrote:
I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light
moved from east to west very fast. Could I say it
was an alein flying ship? nay not so since Trebert
was drunk, loaded & loudmouthing, & being
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.

Old July 9th 17, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert

For six years I stood outside at night and watched the sky. I must admit in all that time I never saw anything that looked like a UFO. Saw a few satellites though, and the space station.

Double-A

Old July 19th 17, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert

I predict before the year 2085 it will be known that we are alone.We are the aliens.Earth is #1 a microbe planet. Sad but reality.TreBert
Old July 21st 17, 02:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote: "I predict
that http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions are
Sad but reality, since TreBert, the Face-****ter prefers to be