Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old February 18th 17, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Currently a mild 44F as of 1:15 PM PST here in Gresham. A slight mist coming down that they are blaming on our proximity to all that rain in California. No wind to speak of. Humidity 86%.

They got the drive through for the Dutch Bros. Coffee place next door to me paved yesterday while there was a break in the rain. Our Governor Kate Brown is trying to get federal disaster money because of all the bad winter weather we have had this year. The potholes in the streets are making it look like a war zone! But since she is one of the most liberal and anti-Trump Governors in the country, I hope she isn't holding her breath!

Double-A

Old February 19th 17, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 2:36:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 1:17:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A rare sunny day for February here in Gresham. Currently 52F as of 1:00 PM PST and the east wind only 13 mph. Nice weather could extend into tomorrow, but no guarantee. More rain is in the forecast.

I heard a big storm with 70 mph winds was queued up to hit LA! I heard that dam up further north almost burst! I guess God has answered your prayers for rain!

Double-A

Woke up at 6:30 and some tiny snow flakes were in the air.Very windy and 52F Now at 1pm its raining windy and 60. Good thing I got over the flu.Met a nice lady yesterday.She showed me a 2017 caddy. She took me for a spin and then had coffee at here house.She is a money person.Igave her a painting.Taking her out for a pizza Sat. She isjust a kid at 71. O ya TreBert

Snowflakes in Fullerton? The end must really be near!

I think you're really on the right track now. Women driving brand new Caddies are well worth your time! I'll bet all her money hasn't kept her from feeling lonely. Go for it, Bert! You only live once!

Double-A

It must have been snow blown of the top of Mt. Baldy.Nothing much on the ground if any.Its not the first offer I got . I will think it over.I feel free the way I am now.71 she could be to young(18 years) She might be over sexed? I told her I'm so deaf.Her house could use a deck,and a picture window over kitchen sink.She lives alone and has 4 bedrooms. Trebert
Old February 19th 17, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" alias
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 said:
"I feel free the way I am now to posts my Lies, Phantasms
& Glazierola into a.a.....

Old February 19th 17, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:24:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

It must have been snow blown of the top of Mt. Baldy.Nothing much on the ground if any.Its not the first offer I got . I will think it over.I feel free the way I am now.71 she could be to young(18 years) She might be over sexed? I told her I'm so deaf.Her house could use a deck,and a picture window over kitchen sink.She lives alone and has 4 bedrooms. Trebert

Do you think she would be interested in a man your age if she were over sexed? She probably has other things in mind. Enjoy the high life she can provide while you can.

A nice warm 51F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PST. Mostly cloudy with only a few sprinkles of rain so far. Wind out of the south at 15 mph.

I filled out a federal income tax return and was not surprised to learn I owe no taxes again this year! Nice to be in the same tax bracket as Trump!

Sent an email to Gordon Fulks, PhD in physics who writes articles in the local papers disagreeing with the idea of man made global warming. I told him how much I enjoy is articles. He sent me a nice, lengthy, and personalized email in response. He was fired from being a professor at Oregon State just for his views.

Double-A

Double-A

Old February 20th 17, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

WOW fired for his views.Like I have been posting "WE The People Zip" Rain off and on.Calif went from 5 years of no rain to floods.Still cool.New England snow,snow,and more snow. Heavy air is now a given.TreBert
Old February 20th 17, 03:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Herbert Glazier" alias
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1] wrote:
Heavy air is now a given since it comes out of [1]

Old February 20th 17, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"hanson" wrote in message news
Herbert Glazier" alias
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1] wrote:
Heavy air is now a given since it comes out of ............your and Hagar's
asses.

Old February 20th 17, 04:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

& then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Notrollovsky-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to kike Notrollovsky in link [1]...

Old February 22nd 17, 12:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 5:57:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

WOW fired for his views.Like I have been posting "WE The People Zip" Rain off and on.Calif went from 5 years of no rain to floods.Still cool.New England snow,snow,and more snow. Heavy air is now a given.TreBert

Rain here now too. Rained all this morning. I thought it was stopping, so I got ready to come to the library, but just as I was leaving, it started raining again! It is now officially the wettest February in Oregon's recorded weather history! But we still have another week to go, and so we will be trying for the record! Currently 43F as of 3:30 PM PST here in Gresham. Wind south at 11 mph. Expecting cooler air in the days ahead with snow in the foothills.

I noticed a fine fully furnished restaurant for lease at the end of a mall adjacent to the library. Another big restaurant and night club on the other side has been vacant for quite a while also. Bert, if you or your rich girl friends have idle money on your hands, and would like to invest, we could reopen one of those places! Kim has experience managing a restaurant and lounge, and I could do the books. Then when you or your friends come to Gresham, you could come in and say, "I own this place!" What do you think?

Double-A

Old February 23rd 17, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 44F as of 12:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Slight wind out of the west at 4 mph. Dry so far. Sun through clouds. Humidity 64%. Snow predicted for tomorrow! At first they said a "dusting". Then they started talking about an inch. The way these forecasts have been underestimated this year, before we are through, we will probably have a foot!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday at the China Garden Buffet. She is all enthused about opening a restaurant, if we can only find an "angel" to back us!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM