The radio frequency finding on breaking H2O bonds in salt water

Old September 14th 07, 05:50 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default The radio frequency finding on breaking H2O bonds in salt water

On Sep 14, 10:00 am, " wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:57 am, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:

"dlzc" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.
The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

No repression. Google can be talked about, Bush can be talked about,
science
can be talked about, new findings can be talked about, the world can
be
talked about. Repressomaniacs are harming like Bush and Google,
big brother addicts torture people, humanity. Blacklisters are
generally
racists. 80-90 percent of Arabs think negatively of Americans, in the
past
people got along regardless of politics. People don't realize the
extent
of racism Bush created and the American society is toxic blind like
you
tavarish tarnish PPPC, serve your big brother comments elsewhere, pig
psycho.

Keep turning away in your blinded arrogance, killfiles and big brother
and blacklists suit some arrogant Armerican monsters.

Crimes against humanity.

RADICAL SUPREMACY GET OFF THE INTERNET AND OFF INTERNATIONAL
TERRITORIES!

Old September 14th 07, 05:55 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Sep 14, 10:00 am, " wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:57 am, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:

"dlzc" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

Humanity protests. End all acts of KKK. End blacklisting psychosis,
uneducated
repression, open cold personal abuses, humanitarian crimes. End
discriminations.
End radical supremacy. End racism worldwide. Look at the extent of
racism in the
World caused by American radical extremists. End KKK public tarnishing
or face
crimes against humanity.

End monopolian slavery, human repression, crimes of stalking,
tarnishing for
PPPC, for a radical mind. I have a summa cum laude, visited 30
countries
and speak four languages.

Old September 14th 07, 05:56 PM posted to sci.astro
gb6726

On Sep 14, 10:00 am, " wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:57 am, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:

"dlzc" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

Tarnishing is racism.

Old September 14th 07, 05:58 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.

The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

Tarnishing is racism. Human rights corruption.

Old September 14th 07, 06:01 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.

The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

Tarnish tavarish PPPC with your blacklists, tarnish racism
criminal, human rights abuser, totalitarian undertaker, regime
pig. Tarnish for your KKK, tarnish for your humanitarian corruption
you pig psycho regime-addict TOTALITARIAN REPRESSOR,
HISTORICAL TERRORIST.

Old September 14th 07, 06:12 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Tarnish for the monster regime as your generation did badly in math.

Today's generation in the USA does very well in math in international
standards, among the best.

Tarnish slavery, radical extremism, big brother intolerance,
blacklists
like of Jewish writings in the USA in the 1960's and 1970's run public
tarnishing, apply racism, and take dictatorial steps of
discrimination.

The world looks down on the radical supremacist criminal American
tarnishing monster of blackmails, blacklists, relentless and
pervasive
stalkers of human rights.

Terrorists of a regime, terrorists of the world, blackmailing
psychopaths
take only one direction: supremacist cruelty, neglect, psychosis,
chronic madness in the World's eyes and does not see racism
and compromize safety with tarnishing blackmailing humiliating
racism, through crimes of dicrimination. You are a terrorist,
a historical monster of repression, giving 5 stars or running
blacklists,
hurting people.

Old September 14th 07, 06:16 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Historical terrorists are the least susceptive, see only black
policies,
dark discriminations, indiscriminative justice, corruption, laundering
humanity through the eyes of cold power.

Laundering everything around them, criminally stalking, expressing
stalking as norm, expressing racism as norm, carrying out humanitarian
horrors online or offline in the coldness of terrorism.

Supremacy, weakness in math, weakness in distinguishing words
of humanity in black and white 1970's coldness toward Jews, the
american implies sadism, crimes against humanity, and can't escape
it as he is boss.

Screw that tarnishing radical extremist boss, guilty of humanitarian
crimes and historical terrorism, always not part of the world, always
teaching tarnishing, but history has it's lessons against human rights
crimes.

Old September 14th 07, 06:27 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sep 14, 10:00 am, " wrote:
On Sep 14, 9:57 am, " wrote:

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:

"dlzc" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
[...]

The tarnishing nature, public tarnishing, does not do well in human
rights
but with the klan. The klan is saught, others blacklisted,
humanitarian
crimes mean nothing to Hitler. Whoever you are, I've seen your name
around, never read the stuff is it was all about personal warfare,
radical
supremacy or something, discriminative fascism I guess, Ku Klux Klan.

Go away fascist.

Old September 14th 07, 06:43 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.

The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

Public tarnishing is a racist crime, seen in the racism, abuse and
discriminations
throughout history. I protest this message for humanity. Blacklisting
and tarnishing
is sick. Big brother mentalities corroded humanity ever since it came
about.

Fascism is wrong, the KKK is wrong. You have no right to tarnish
anybody.

Old September 14th 07, 06:45 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sep 14, 6:32 am, "George Dishman" wrote:
"dlzc" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 13, 8:59 am, gb6726 wrote:
In laws of conservation it takes more or equal energy
to make energy.

The new finding of radiowaves breaking the bond of
H2O is weird,

There is your source of extra energy... the "radiowaves" required have
a lot of energy. Remains to be seen if it can be more efficient than
a storage battery (about 42% for a really good one). Including losses
in producing the radio waves, and in separating the hydrogen from the
oxygen, water vapor, and probably chlorine gas, hydrogen(?)-
hypochlorite, etc.

I haven't seen the precursor conversation (killfiled)
but I think it was GB who made this mistake befo

H_20 - (H+) + (OH-).

is not the same as

2(H_2O) - 2(H_2) + O_2

Ionisation is not the same as electrolysis.

George

Fascist madness and blacklists, public tarnishing, discrimination is a
terroristic fascist
tendency of big brother and corruption.