A UFO on Mars ...

Old July 21st 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default A UFO on Mars ...

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 3:32:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert

I predict before the year 2085 it will be known that we are alone.We are the aliens.Earth is #1 a microbe planet. Sad but reality.TreBert

Funny, I don't feel alone.

Double-A

Old July 21st 17, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, July 21, 2017 at 1:36:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 3:32:05 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...
I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert

I predict before the year 2085 it will be known that we are alone.We are the aliens.Earth is #1 a microbe planet. Sad but reality.TreBert

Funny, I don't feel alone.

Double-A

Only one humankind to a universe.But keep in mind there are more universes in the cosmos than all the snowflakes that have fallen and will fall.WOW Trebert
Old July 22nd 17, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Keep in mind that Bert has fallen and will fall" cuz
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
aka "reber G=emc^2"
said that he, Glazier, "does not think" and has no
intelligence neither, since SwineBert prefers to be a
pervert Face ****ter, who will not take the offer of
http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve but
prefers to put a mark of Shame onto his family name
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
Pity
Old July 23rd 17, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
tesla sTinker[_2_]

On 7/19/2017 3:32 PM, Herbert Glazier scribbled:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 10:15:44 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

I saw a UFO about 40 years ago.Round green light moved from east to west very fast.Could I say it was an alein flying ship? nay not so Trebert

I predict before the year 2085 it will be known that we are alone.We are the aliens.Earth is #1 a microbe planet. Sad but reality.TreBert

if they can land one of these on a rock moving at the speed of 65000
miles per hour, 350 million miles away from earth, that thing you see
on mars, is just more of the same lifeless crap that Nasa produces of
and makes. And they pin the tail on the donkey , US Military, always,
which is us, the taxpayer, $$$ to pay for it through google thefts and
911 gas pumps, Every time they do it even. Batman begins, is and has
been long overdue for this government and its banks. Especially in
their neck of the woods. And to target that for them, will be much
much easier. I do mean, just look at the size of NY. Compared to that
tiny rock this thing sits on.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Philae%...5Fmedium%2Ejpg
Old July 24th 17, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

why does it have on its back, on th e close up Made by Mattel (tm)?
Old July 25th 17, 04:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 2:01:15 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

why does it have on its back, on th e close up Made by Mattel (tm)?

Aliens make sure we do not see their space probes clearly.They make things blury.A flashing of lights.Move very fast from stop and go.I think they are teasing,and get a good laugh. They have been doing this since I first saw a fuzzy green light go completly from east to west about 4 miles up.I was 20 so its almost 70 years ago.TreBert
Old July 25th 17, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 8:06:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 24, 2017 at 2:01:15 AM UTC-7, Arc Michael wrote:
On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 4:40:47 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Seems Curiosity snapped a photo of an crashed
UFO on the sand dunes of the red planet:

http://www.anonews.co/nasa-ufo-mars/

That should sent the Alien Conspirator nuts into
a frothing frenzy ...

why does it have on its back, on th e close up Made by Mattel (tm)?

Aliens make sure we do not see their space probes clearly.

so they told you that on the cold steel butt probe table?