The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

spooky at a distance
was Einstein's way to describe
'thought travels faster than the speed of light.'

In other words...

anything that travels faster than
the speed of light is...spooky.

synonyms: eerie, sinister, ghostly, uncanny, weird, unearthly, mysterious; frightening, spine-chilling, hair-raising;
informalcreepy, scary, spine-tingling,
uncanny, sinister, ghostly, unnatural, unearthly, supernatural, otherworldly; strange, abnormal, odd, weird, freakish;
creepy, scary, spooky, freaky, frightening;
bone-chilling, spine-chilling, hair-raising, blood-curdling, terrifying

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

spooky really means....'I ****in told you nothing travels faster than the speed of light!'

There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what the connection is????

(of course you don't, but i'm asking just in case by some miracle there is another genuies out there besides me, which i doubt..it would be spooky)

There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what that connection is?

(of course you don't, but i'm asking....

Albert Einstein got upset/angry/wantedtokillhim at Niels Bohr because Niels Bohr squealed to everybody that Albert Einstein was building an atomic bomb.

So, from then on he said Niels Bohr is a spooky guy with spooky ideas.

Here are some quotes from Niels Bohr on Albert Einstein idea for an atomic bomb:

"the energy in a cup of water could blow a fifty-thousand ton battleship one foot out of the sea."

an explosion that would make the forces of TNT or high-power bombs seem like firecrackers

Einstein said:

"...that extremely power-

ful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." --Albert Einstein

excerpt from:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/Alb...omic-Bomb.html

Einstein was not a lab.man.He did tell us great energy was in matter.Men like Teller were H Bomb people.Feynman,Bohr,Millers,Oppenheimer and Fermi were A Bomb builders. Truman pressed the trigger and was loved.TreBert
Old July 7th 17, 06:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default spooky at a distance

All day long "reber G=emc^2"
posts in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
& in a.a & s.p. Swine Glazier brags about his Radical
Extremism of Jewish Supremacy in which Bert posts
about Jews... Jews, Jewish, Jewish, Jewish-**** and
HIS own sorry state, about what he eats & how Glazier
gets drunk & full of cocaine to report the local Temperture
and on Jews... Jews, Jewish, Jewish, Jewish-**** from & by
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1], who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
that causes untold misery to his own ilk. "It's a pity"
Old July 19th 17, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:23:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 12:16:20 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

spooky at a distance

In other words...

synonyms: eerie, sinister, ghostly, uncanny, weird, unearthly, mysterious; frightening, spine-chilling, hair-raising;
uncanny, sinister, ghostly, unnatural, unearthly, supernatural, otherworldly; strange, abnormal, odd, weird, freakish;

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

spooky really means....'I ****in told you nothing travels faster than the speed of light!'

There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what the connection is????

(of course you don't, but i'm asking just in case by some miracle there is another genuies out there besides me, which i doubt..it would be spooky)

There is a connection between 'spooky at a distance' and the 'atomic bomb', do you know what that connection is?

Albert Einstein got upset/angry/wantedtokillhim at Niels Bohr because Niels Bohr squealed to everybody that Albert Einstein was building an atomic bomb.

Here are some quotes from Niels Bohr on Albert Einstein idea for an atomic bomb:

"the energy in a cup of water could blow a fifty-thousand ton battleship one foot out of the sea."

an explosion that would make the forces of TNT or high-power bombs seem like firecrackers

Einstein said:

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." --Albert Einstein

excerpt from:

Einstein was not a lab.man.He did tell us great energy was in matter.Men like Teller were H Bomb people.Feynman,Bohr,Millers,Oppenheimer and Fermi were A Bomb builders. Truman pressed the trigger and was loved.TreBert

Teller had it all .He was good in the lab.Funny only I knew from the start he was to be the H-Bomb man.Trebert
Old July 21st 17, 02:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017, aka
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Funny only I knew from the start Glazier was to be the
Bum & http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.
who waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
Old July 21st 17, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 3:35:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 4:23:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 12:16:20 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

spooky at a distance

In other words...

Einstein said:

excerpt from:

Teller had it all .He was good in the lab.Funny only I knew from the start he was to be the H-Bomb man.Trebert

Teller though nukes could be used from fracking oil out of shale, but it didn't work out.

Double-A