What if(Wobble Theory Again)

Old December 22nd 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(Wobble Theory Again)

What if every particle in the micro,and objects in the macro have to
have spin? We see this easily in our macro world. Our Earth has spin.
Our Earth carries a wave with it(keep that in mind) In the micro realm
the electron has the fastest particle spin,and less wobble. My theory is
wobble creates space waves. Photons can change their wobble rate. Much
wobbling gives their wave much length,and go to radio that can be miles
long.(losing energy creates more wobble. It is these wobble waves in
space that create action over distance. It is the rate of wobbling that
we call vibrations. What my theory does is give the source and what
creates vibrations. Gravitons can go from the most wobble to the least
wobble.(spin the fastest,and spin the slowest) We see this as being the
weakest force at times,and the strongest force when we observe neutron
stars and black holes. Yes I have a post that is still here on my
Wobble theory,but I got some interesting email(nice) that told me my
wobble theory was intriguing,and very interesting(I liked that) I sent
them a picture of me in my barrel sail boat to show my appreciation.
Well my wobble theory shows how nature can use space to transmit energy
over distance to bring stuff together or push them apart. I found the
answer to action over tiny and large distance. Newton would be proud of
me. I have given the reason why things wobble. The reason why all there
is has to have a wave with it. Why space is not a void. Why there is
no such thing as nothing. That space is the most dynamic part of the
universe. Well this 80 year old man could go on and on,but I feel like
I am bragging. Still this alone should get me a Nobel. Oooops I am
getting my ego up and that is the same as bragging. Any criticism on
this theory is welcome. I will defend it well Thank you mother for
that gyro. My theory is very short (Einstein). Can be understood by a
bar maid(Bohr) and I think Newton Einstein,and Bohr would like it Do
you all ? TreBert

Old December 22nd 08, 03:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

treBert, once again you have outdone yourself. Your "wobble" theory
certainly does make sense and can be proven in real life.
Let's say you're banging an obese, drunken chick in the missionary position.
You will first notice a pronounced wobble of her fat gut. This can be a
radial or circular movement, depending on the alcohol level of the Schtupper
(the guy who does the schtupping of the afore mentioned sweathog). The
mattress will pick up this oscillation and transmit it to the box spring,
thus scaring the **** out of the cat under the bed.
Now let's assume you're drilling the same porker in the renowned "Doggie"
position. This will set up a giant gut wobble, accompanied by a pronounced
thigh oscillations, flabby arm flutter and a rhythmic banging noise, induced
by the repeated connection between her head and the headboard. This kind of
kinetic action can actually move the bed across the room, without perception
by the Schtupper or the Sweathog.

Now finally we have the "Sweathog on Top" position, which is not really
recommended, since many a Schtupper has exhaled his final breath under the
smothering weight of oscillating mounds of flesh. There is also a good
chance of getting hit upside the head by a wobbling giant right tit,
followed up by a devastating slap of the right tit. This double whammy is
the mother of all wobbolations and in all likelihood is what set off the
initial Big Bang. And even though the gyrating sweathog my yell out in the
throes of passion "Oh God, I'm coming", this does not necessarily prove the
existence of a God, or refute the theory of the Big Bang.

Old December 22nd 08, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Good gawwd, Hagar! I damn near busted a hernia patch (again) laffing.
possibly you've discovered the FTL principle, wobbulation modulation
(WM).

Old December 22nd 08, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Another funny one, Hagar! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old December 22nd 08, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (on humor) Your post seems to relate to me that your humor,and
choice of sex partner are relative with your fat head. A obese(fat)
girls snatch being tight does fit with a gamma wave. The mattress will
pick up the up down motion and transform it to forward motion no matter
who is on top. Best to keep in mind the faster the motion,the faster it
vibrates. Is that Schrodingers cat under the bed.? Check it out it
might be died or alive or both. Hope your Sweathog had just two tits
Like you have two balls. Nature only likes pairs. Glad Hagar my wobble
theory gave you a sex fantasy. Still I think Einsein would be glad not
having you around when he came up with GR. Nice post for it did put a
smile on my face Still I think all my Nobel theories go to waste on you
go figure TreBert

Old December 22nd 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Then lest we forget, there's also the "Gobble Wobble".
That's the motion that a turkey's head would make (if
it still had a head) as it runs around the yard like a
chicken with its head cut off on Christmas day.

Bloody well just the coolest thing you ever did see!

happy holidays and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S. "There is a strength in the union even of
very sorry men. Homer, _The Iliad_

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old December 22nd 08, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc Not you too. Thought my Spin wobble theory was on the money,and now
its just funny. It begs the question. Am I wasting my great mind here?
go figure TreBert

Old December 22nd 08, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

treBert, ease up ... where's your sense of humor ...
Regarding fat chicks, I woke up with a few of them in the morning,
however, the night before they all looked like Victoria's Secret models.
Must have been the beer and the midnight hour ... go figure.

Old December 22nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bert wrote,

Thought my Spin wobble theory was on
the money,and now its just funny. It begs the question. Am I wasting

my great
mind here?

Not at all, Bert. Please forgive the irreverance. But the Wobbulation
theory does bring to mind the old song "On Top of Old Sophie", sung to
the tune of "On Top of Old Smoky". But i am not at liberty to post the
lyrics here. :-)

Old December 22nd 08, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar Its you that is up tight. I came back with humor. Its the time to
be jolly. Its jingle balls all the way. TreBert