What if (on Sun Wobble)

Old February 13th 09, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on Sun Wobble)

What if other humankind on a planet such as ours over 100 LY away are
studying our Sun? They would find it so interesting. They would
know it had a planetary family. First,they would see the Sun wobble from
side to side,as the center mass of the solar system. This Sun wobble
would have a period of about 12 years
This is the time it takes our great planet Jupiter to orbit the Sun
Must not leave out the "Doppler Shift" created by the Sun.They would be
using a spectroscope. Third thing to keep in mind as the planet Jupiter
passes across he Sun in their line of view they would notice a change in
the light's brightness. Well we in this spacetime are doing all this
as I type, Fact is since 1996 planetary discovery has become for me one
of the most interesting phenomenon of astronomy. To me it begs this
question. Will we find that the new planetary systems differ
considerably from our own? TreBert

Old February 13th 09, 03:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 5:33*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

The Sirius star and likely solar system that included Sirius C is only
8.6 light years away, and we're still kind of heading towards Sirius
at 7.6 km/s. Why is mainstream astronomy so deathly afraid to look at
Sirius, much less for uncovering Sirius C, that has got to be there?

I suppose it's the same reason you have been so afraid of looking at
Venus for signs of other intelligent life, and otherwise the same
reason why you don't have a real computer.

~ BG
Old February 13th 09, 04:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

***** Mainstream astronomy know as much about Serius A & B as they need to
know. They also know that Sirius C is a figment of hypercative
imaginations, like yours, for instance. The one claim of a Serius C star was
dismissed as a mistaken background star, spotted by a drunken German
astronomer, who, upon sobering up, could never find it again.

Hagar

I suppose it's the same reason you have been so afraid of looking at
Venus for signs of other intelligent life, and otherwise the same
reason why you don't have a real computer.

***** Hmmm, let's see ... the Russians sent how many probes to the surface
of Venus ??
They finally figured out that Venus' lower atmosphere was hot enough to melt
lead (the solder of the printed circuit boards on their probes), that they
finally shielded it sufficiently to coax abot 20 minutes of actual surface
graphics footage from its cameras, showing a barren, alien environment in
which no living thing could survive. I know that the voices in your head
tell you a different story, GuthBall, but get over it: Venus is dead as a
doornail. But I do think you should go there .....

Hagar

Old February 13th 09, 04:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 13, 7:00*am, "Hagar" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

The Hagar intellectual fart?

Hagar is associated with whom or what?

Evidence exclusion and denial is not accepted, unless you happen to be
Hitler, GW Bush or Dick Cheney.

~ BG

Old February 13th 09, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 7:00 am, "Hagar" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

And why should I or anyone care what a certified Zionist Nazi
Rothschild has to say?

You are as phony as Muslim WMD, and otherwise worse than any Ponzi
Madoff.

~ BG
Old February 14th 09, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

[...]

Sirius A/B have a wobble of something .06 solar mass. Wonder what's
causing it.

~ BG
Old February 14th 09, 02:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Good question "What causes Serius to wobble?. I would go with a big
gas planet??? I do not know how far Serius is from us? I do
know Serius is about the brightest star in Summer in the southern
hemisphere TreBert

Old February 14th 09, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 5:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *Good question *"What causes Sirius to wobble?. I would go with a big
gas planet??? * * * * *I do not know how far Sirius is from us? *I do
know Sirius is about the brightest star in Summer in the southern
hemisphere * TreBert

I too believe it's either a massive gas giant or simply a small brown
dwarf that's giving off mostly IR. However, it could also be a highly
compacted planet or even a small black hole that emerged from one of
their LHCs. Whatever it is, it should be detected and researched for
all it's worth.

~ BG
Old February 14th 09, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 14, 5:35*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG *Good question *"What causes Serius to wobble?. I would go with a big
gas planet??? * * * * *I do not know how far Serius is from us? *I do
know Serius is about the brightest star in Summer in the southern
hemisphere * TreBert

Sirius is 8.6 light years from Earth and is the brightest star in the
sky, period.

Double-A