Summer in Gresham

Old June 23rd 17, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Summer in Gresham

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
"Double-A" wrote in message

Sunny day. 81F now at noon. Predicted high 92F. Wind NE at 8 mph. We are
entering into a heat wave here. I think warm air must be drifting up from
Phoenix!

Oregon has now passed a law making the taking of road kill for human
consumption legal! I guess that will make Oregon a trailer trash paradise!

Double-A

*******
Hagar is already considering a move. According to "Trailer Trash Weekly,"
the road kill found in the vicinity of his Elk Grove trailer park isn't all
that tasty.

so, Trollster, looks as if you were vacationing in South Africa ...
trying

to bolster your depleted gene pool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alf-beast.html

PS: wouldn't know what road kill tastes like ... but I defer to the expert

Old June 23rd 17, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

Sunny day. 81F now at noon. Predicted high 92F. Wind NE at 8 mph. We are
entering into a heat wave here. I think warm air must be drifting up from
Phoenix!

Oregon has now passed a law making the taking of road kill for human
consumption legal! I guess that will make Oregon a trailer trash paradise!

Double-A

*******
Hagar is already considering a move. According to "Trailer Trash Weekly,"
the road kill found in the vicinity of his Elk Grove trailer park isn't all
that tasty.

so, Trollster, looks as if you were vacationing in South Africa ...
trying

to bolster your depleted gene pool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alf-beast.html

PS: wouldn't know what road kill tastes like ... but I defer to the expert
***That creature looks more like something that crawled out of your sewage
lagoon/recreational swimming hole. Or proof that you've been ewe ****ing
again. Vroom, vroom mother****er.

Old June 23rd 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, June 23, 2017 at 12:53:31 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

Sunny day. 81F now at noon. Predicted high 92F. Wind NE at 8 mph. We are
entering into a heat wave here. I think warm air must be drifting up from
Phoenix!

Oregon has now passed a law making the taking of road kill for human
consumption legal! I guess that will make Oregon a trailer trash paradise!

Double-A

*******
Hagar is already considering a move. According to "Trailer Trash Weekly,"
the road kill found in the vicinity of his Elk Grove trailer park isn't all
that tasty.

Here in Oregon the road kill could actually include Elk!

Double-A

Old June 24th 17, 04:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

say, you were absent for a few days ... time for that mandatory

weekend public service obligation, for being a retarded hillbilly ???

Old June 24th 17, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

***No, Hags. I was enjoying the Colorado Rockies with my grandson and his
parents. What are you doing this summer. Going to ride that little rice
burner of a bike to Sturgis? Vroom, vroom mother****er.

Old June 24th 17, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny. Clear sky. Temp already 85F at 11:30 AM PDT. Could get near 100F before the day is over! Got up to 90F yesterday. I plan to spend a lot of time today in this air conditioned library. EAST WIND blowing at 12 mph! A little late in the season for that to be kicking up. Great weather for drinking Hurricane beer!

Farmers' Market day here.

Double-A

Old June 25th 17, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Already 91F here and it's only 11:30 AM! Wind out of the east at 10 mph. Yesterday it made it up to 95F. Last night it got no cooler than 75F. So today it will make another run at 100F! However cooler air is drifting in from the coast, so time will tell how soon its influence is felt.

Yesterday Kim called and wanted to bring me some Korean food. I tried to discourage her because of the heat, but she insisted on coming. So I went out to the Transit Center at the appointed time and waited. She, meanwhile, fell asleep on the train, and was halfway beck to Portland before she woke up! I spent a whole hour standing out the in that 95 degree heat! Anyway, her thought was nice.

Double-A

Old June 26th 17, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:38:53 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Already 91F here and it's only 11:30 AM! Wind out of the east at 10 mph. Yesterday it made it up to 95F. Last night it got no cooler than 75F. So today it will make another run at 100F! However cooler air is drifting in from the coast, so time will tell how soon its influence is felt.

Yesterday Kim called and wanted to bring me some Korean food. I tried to discourage her because of the heat, but she insisted on coming. So I went out to the Transit Center at the appointed time and waited. She, meanwhile, fell asleep on the train, and was halfway beck to Portland before she woke up! I spent a whole hour standing out the in that 95 degree heat! Anyway, her thought was nice.

Double-A

Up to 99F now at 4:15 PM PDT!

Double-A

Old June 26th 17, 12:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:38:53 AM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Already 91F here and it's only 11:30 AM! Wind out of the east at 10 mph.
Yesterday it made it up to 95F. Last night it got no cooler than 75F. So
today it will make another run at 100F! However cooler air is drifting in
from the coast, so time will tell how soon its influence is felt.

Yesterday Kim called and wanted to bring me some Korean food. I tried to
discourage her because of the heat, but she insisted on coming. So I went
out to the Transit Center at the appointed time and waited. She,
meanwhile, fell asleep on the train, and was halfway beck to Portland
before she woke up! I spent a whole hour standing out the in that 95
degree heat! Anyway, her thought was nice.

Double-A

Up to 99F now at 4:15 PM PDT!

Double-A
***
This happens to Hagar all the time. He falls asleep on the short bus and
instead of getting off at the gubmint cheese stop he ends up at the
sheltered workshop where he just starts work early.

Old June 26th 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 4:35:56 PM UTC-7, Notroll2016 wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Since they have made it legal now to pick up road kill, I wonder why they don't make it legal to pick up the scattered cheese whenever a gubmint cheese truck gets in a wreck?

The temp here did reach the magic 100F mark here yesterday afternoon, but now global warming has moved on out of town and it is now a more usual for June in Oregon 71F as of 1:00 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind out of the west at 5 mph.

Is Hagar still riding that short bus after all these years? Never graduated, I suppose.

Double-A