Which number becomes double when it is divided by itself but becomeshalf when it is multiplied by itself?

Old June 28th 17, 08:38 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Which number becomes double when it is divided by itself but becomes half when it is multiplied by itself?

On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 12:10:02 -0700 (PDT), StarDust
wrote:

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:06:53 AM UTC-7, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 05:03:48 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

?????

I hope that's not a question targeted to anybody except a grade school
student!

In Afghanistan , it's PhD- equivalent!

Or Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas...
Old June 28th 17, 08:49 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

wrote:

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:06:53 AM UTC-7, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 05:03:48 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

?????
I hope that's not a question targeted to anybody except a grade school
student!

In Afghanistan , it's PhD- equivalent!

Or Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas...

Of course, the hillbilly from Colorado is unlikely to express how fast the Earth's Equator turns in miles per hour.As regards numerics and proportions, the answer to his question could be found in .5 second on a Google search so nothing original.

Try something original that I came up with -

The value of 14 can be generated two different ways using the same 3 numbers by multiplication and addition.
Old June 28th 17, 11:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

wrote:

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 6:06:53 AM UTC-7, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 05:03:48 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

?????
I hope that's not a question targeted to anybody except a grade school
student!

In Afghanistan , it's PhD- equivalent!

Or Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas...

Of course, the hillbilly from Colorado is unlikely to express how fast the Earth's Equator turns in miles per hour.As regards numerics and proportions, the answer to his question could be found in .5 second on a Google search so nothing original.

Try something original that I came up with -

The value of 14 can be generated two different ways using the same 3 numbers by multiplication and addition.

Well, since 14 is two plus twelve, 14 = 2 + (3 * 4).

And since 14 is two times seven, 14 = 2 * (3 + 4).

John Savard
Old June 29th 17, 08:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

The division of 432 by a proportion of 4,3 and 2 generates the angles of Penrose tiling -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

As 36° is the basic angle. the multiplication of this angle by 4,3 and 2 also produces the four angles which are basically the geometric equivalent of DNA in creating so much information about physical structures related to the Phi proportion.

http://jwilson.coe.uga.edu/EMAT6680F...mbic_Tiles.jpg

This is working in the fields of heaven for me but as Christ rightly pointed out -"The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the workmen are few."

Old July 4th 17, 10:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Quasicrystal

The representation containing the angles of Penrose tiles isn't mine - it is a form of mathematical artwork that only resonates with those who can be inspired and inspiring or the spiritual.

432 + 234

6*6*6

It is all there in a representation where pentagonal values mesh with a hexagonal geometry in a Christian representation -

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...i_Ambrosii.jpg

Passing through existence has always been a journey through the Eternal in the history of each individual and in the existence of our planet so while things change the spirit remains the same. I do not speak against individuals nor for the Christian written works including the mathematical facets contained in some of those works but affirmation is always present in the spiritual regardless of the obstacles in the way and especially the misery of mediocrity.