bad people

Old May 15th 07, 10:13 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default bad people

There are a lot of bad people who write articles for these groups.

bad people - Wormely - Eric Gisse - Puddleduck - Wake - the Man

I guess Gisse says he is going to get a BS for physics. He is an
ideit. He does not know any thing about physics.

I guess Puddleduck says he has a degree for physics. He is a loser.
He does not know any thing about physics.

If a person reads articles of bad people they need to plan on God
creating curses against them and their family.

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old May 15th 07, 10:21 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
The_Man

On May 15, 5:13 pm, wrote:
There are a lot of bad people who write articles for these groups.

bad people - Wormely - Eric Gisse - Puddleduck - Wake - the Man

Thanks - I finally made the cut.

I guess Gisse says he is going to get a BS for physics. He is an
ideit. He does not know any thing about physics.

I guess Puddleduck says he has a degree for physics. He is a loser.
He does not know any thing about physics.

I guess the Man says he has a Ph.D. in chemistry. He may be a loser,
but at least he can spell the word "idiot". The Man hopes that he
might (someday) know as "little" about physics as Eric and P.T.

If a person reads articles of bad people they need to plan on God
creating curses against them and their family.

So someone who reads one of my posts will be cursed by God? What
happens if YOU read THIS post? Won;t God curse YOU?

Kurt Stocklmeir

Old May 15th 07, 10:31 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Eric Gisse

On May 15, 2:13 pm, wrote:
There are a lot of bad people who write articles for these groups.

bad people - Wormely - Eric Gisse - Puddleduck - Wake - the Man

I guess Gisse says he is going to get a BS for physics. He is an
ideit. He does not know any thing about physics.

By what standard am I being measured against? My professors seem
reasonably pleased with me.

Do you not yet know how to spell "idiot", idiot?

I guess Puddleduck says he has a degree for physics. He is a loser.
He does not know any thing about physics.

If a person reads articles of bad people they need to plan on God
creating curses against them and their family.

Kurt Stocklmeir

bad people [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 March 1st 07 06:53 PM
CO people Loser Amateur Astronomy 1 November 12th 06 05:16 PM
people are bad [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 September 6th 06 03:42 PM
people are bad [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 September 3rd 06 09:14 PM
Mad People MThomas Amateur Astronomy 5 July 28th 06 08:45 AM