Astrology with a Difference...Our predictions as high as 95%

Old September 30th 03, 05:20 PM
Astrowithadifference

Default Astrology with a Difference...Our predictions as high as 95%

Astrowithadifference.com is a Portal with an objective to serve
HumanKind.We are very

different from other Horoscope/Prediction websites.We deal in
Astroogical predicitions with

specific Individuals and not general predicitions.

Our team of Ace Astrologers are well versed in this field for the
past few decades.Success

rate of our predictions have been as high as 95%.

This is Universal Fact that all the fingers are not equal: Thus how
can one Astrologer have

equal knowledge in all the fields.We have a team of Astrologers who
specializes in their

particular fields viz: One Astrologer specializes in
Mairraige,children health other

specializes in Wealth business etc.We act as an assembly unit, to
bring all the predictions

together at your disposal.

For full details pls visit: http://www.astrowithadifference.com
Old October 1st 03, 01:39 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Astrowithadifference" wrote in
message

Min, we know it's you, even in drag.
--
If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action

Old October 1st 03, 02:32 PM
Julian Bordas

Astrowithadifference wrote:

This is Universal Fact that all the fingers are not equal: Thus how
can one Astrologer have

equal knowledge in all the fields.We have a team of Astrologers who
specializes in their

particular fields viz: One Astrologer specializes in
Mairraige,children health other

But none of these guys can spell or use grammar correctly

Old October 2nd 03, 11:24 AM
John Beaderstadt

I was reading in the bathroom when I ran across an item written by
(Astrowithadifference) on 30 Sep
2003 09:20:38 -0700, which said:

This is Universal Fact that all the fingers are not equal

Well, I'm convinced.

Beady's 11th Law of Social Harmonics: "Your spouse is precisely the kind of person someone like you would choose to marry."