Bad Astronomy, Indeed

Old July 10th 04, 09:43 PM
The Barfing Yak

Default Bad Astronomy, Indeed

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 07:27:47 GMT, DrPostman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:01:41 GMT, Rudolph_X wrote:

"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

-http://www.rense.com/general54/badst.htm

"I dare say that one need not be a scientist to know what is true from
what is not. Because of the Establishment's thinly-veiled contempt for
the general public, open-minded laymen are intimidated out of inquiring
into issues that profoundly affect all of us. Please keep in mind that
this world, and the Universe it resides in, belongs to all of us, and
the TRUTH is not a monopoly that can be claimed by anyone."

What this guy doesn't realize is that the 'Establishment' thinks that
they own the Universe, which includes the Earth and everything on it,
including you and me. They think they own the 'truth' as well, because
they obviously hold it close to themselves, won't share it, and feed the
rest of us bull-**** and doctored photos!

I know I shouldn't complain... because they do a lot of good things as
well.

Phil isn't a paranoid kook like you are. I'm glad that he ****es you
off so much.

K00ks always hate real science and scientists, especially ones who can
totally debunk them without even breaking a sweat.

I WAS DEBUNKED ONCE IN THE ARMY. HAD TO PICK UP THE MATTRESS AND
EVERYTHING. HEHEHE.
Old July 10th 04, 09:57 PM
Rudolph_X

Wally Anglesea wrote:
"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

Nothing of value.

SNIP

Rense, like you are deliberately strangers to the truth.

Is that your professional opinion, or just a personal observation?

Old July 10th 04, 10:04 PM
Rudolph_X

DrPostman wrote:

[...]

Phil is a shill... a political 'toe the party line' hack for NASA. He
certainly is not an independent investigator. So, his opinions are
suspect, since he is not impartial. It is obvious his statements are
prejudiced in favor of his benefactors. Hey, if NASA put me on the
payroll, I'd say a lot of nice things about them too.

Old July 10th 04, 10:12 PM
Rudolph_X

Sovereign Sockpuppet© wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message

[...]

Phil tends to **** off ko0ks. It's a go0d quality.

Hey, I was born ****ed-off. I don't need Phil to help me get a good
stream going. Saw Palmetto, a natural herb, works for me.

Old July 10th 04, 10:28 PM
Rudolph_X

--

Yeah, sure. Maybe that's why Phil is afraid to debate scientists like
Richard C. Hogland or James McCanney. A few nights ago on Coast To Coast

Hey, if you had the chance to argue your views in front of an audience
of 20 million listeners, would you turn tail and run? What does that
tell you about the "Bad Astronomer" Phil?

Old July 10th 04, 10:44 PM
Rudolph_X

Fred Garvin wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 06:01:41 +0000, Rudolph_X wrote:

"Bad Astronomy, Indeed"

-http://www.rense.com/general54/badst.htm

Ummm, the guy needs to remember it's only a MOVIE.

Yeah, until the big one hits. Even the most highly respected scientists
say that it is not a matter of 'if', but 'when', and its only a matter
of time. Just look at the Moon. There isn't a spot on the Moon that
isn't littered with craters. That's got to tell you something. And now,
a big one is headed our way. Toutatis (asteroid #4179) is scheduled to
arrive this coming September. They say it will be a 'near miss'. I just
hope those 'geniuses' didn't miscalcualte. And, is Toutatis alone, or is
it travelling toward us in a swarm of other smaller (and perhaps even
more deadly) companions targeting the Earth even now as we speak?