Why the lack of usenet interest in anything JAXA SELENE?

Old July 19th 08, 10:46 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Sam Buckland

Default Why the lack of usenet interest in anything JAXA SELENE?

BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 19, 1:54 pm, Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
On Jul 19, 12:45 pm, Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Are you going to answer the questions?
Now who's being DARPA brown-nosed toilet paper about any of this, by
suggesting that I'm the bad guy.
I'm not suggesting anything. I'm merely pointing out the
FACT that you refuse to answer the questions.
I've answered more honest questions than you can shake that fist full
of Zionist/Nazi burning sticks at.

I don't have any idea WHAT a "Zionist/Nazi burning stick" is,
kooker, but you've made a HABIT of ignoring questions.

If a fist full of burning sticks is over your head, then we have a
serious kind of insurmountable communications problem, of which common
sense and deductive reasoning will likely never resolve.

It just doesn't make any SENSE, kooker.

We know a whole lot more about Venus than we know about our moon.

Why don't you TELL us about it.

That's not an actual question or even a topic worthy consideration,

Venus isn't "topic worthy"?? But, we all want to hear
about the Venusians!

For starters, Venus is geothermally too hot for our frail human DNA to
touch without using and Ove Glove mit.

WTF is "Ove Glove mit"?? Do you just make this **** up as you
go along?

Therefore, of our doing Venus in the buff is entirely out of
the question.

Is that how you usually visit?
Old July 20th 08, 12:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Sam Buckland

BradGuth wrote:

For starters, Venus is geothermally too hot for our frail human DNA to
touch without using and Ove Glove mit.

WTF is "Ove Glove mit"?? Do you just make this **** up as you
go along?

So, you're not from Earth. Figures, doesn't it.

Not the part where they have anything called an
"Ove Glove mit"... is that some kind of alien thing
your venusian friends told you about?

Therefore, of our doing Venus in the buff is entirely out of
the question.

Is that how you usually visit?

Your silly DARPA butt face (both Zionist/Nazi cheeks worth) is showing
again.

Why don't you folks care about humanity or that of salvaging our frail
environment?

Why don't you ever answer questions?
Old July 20th 08, 04:10 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Warren G. Harding[_2_]

Sam Buckland wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

For starters, Venus is geothermally too hot for our frail human DNA to
touch without using and Ove Glove mit.
WTF is "Ove Glove mit"?? Do you just make this **** up as you
go along?

So, you're not from Earth. Figures, doesn't it.

Not the part where they have anything called an
"Ove Glove mit"... is that some kind of alien thing
your venusian friends told you about?

The Ovglove is a brand name of oven mitts. Brad thinks it will
completely insulate he and stock of frozen pizza, iced beer, etc., from
the deleterious effects of a 600C Venusian atmosphere. It is a key
part of his rant that Venus is "doable." Brad doesn't understand heat
transfer.

Therefore, of our doing Venus in the buff is entirely out of
the question.

Is that how you usually visit?

Your silly DARPA butt face (both Zionist/Nazi cheeks worth) is showing
again.

Why don't you folks care about humanity or that of salvaging our frail
environment?

Why don't you ever answer questions?

Because he is Brad.
Old July 20th 08, 04:17 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Sam Buckland

Warren G. Harding wrote:
Sam Buckland wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

For starters, Venus is geothermally too hot for our frail human DNA to
touch without using and Ove Glove mit.
WTF is "Ove Glove mit"?? Do you just make this **** up as you
go along?
So, you're not from Earth. Figures, doesn't it.

Not the part where they have anything called an
"Ove Glove mit"... is that some kind of alien thing
your venusian friends told you about?

The Ovglove is a brand name of oven mitts. Brad thinks it will
completely insulate he and stock of frozen pizza, iced beer, etc., from
the deleterious effects of a 600C Venusian atmosphere. It is a key
part of his rant that Venus is "doable." Brad doesn't understand heat
transfer.

Just one in a long line of "Things Brad Doesn't Understand",
I guess... so, are you my contact in the DARPA/NAZI/ZIONIST
Brad Guth Containment Unit? I've forgotten the secret
handshake.
Old July 20th 08, 04:24 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Jul 20, 8:10 am, "Warren G. Harding" wrote:
Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Now you're being DARPA silly again. Why don't you faith-basted folks
of the pretend-Atheist kind get your brown-nosed clown act together.

Anyone not knowing what an Ove Glove or OveGlove mit is all about,
isn't from Earth.

Of course that's a good sign that at least one of my loose cannon
shots actually hit an ET in his/her private parts. Sorry about that.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 20th 08, 04:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Warren G. Harding[_2_]

Sam Buckland wrote:

Warren G. Harding wrote:
Sam Buckland wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

[...]

I just get the memos; I'm locked out of the hierarchy's nefarious plans
and machinations.
Old July 20th 08, 04:37 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Warren G. Harding[_2_]

Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

[...]

This reeks of herring.

Anyone not knowing what an Ove Glove or OveGlove mit is all about,
isn't from Earth.

Well that is a lie, Brad, seeing as how they have a website for selling
and promoting their wares:

http://www.ovglove.com/

Of course that's a good sign that at least one of my loose cannon
shots actually hit an ET in his/her private parts. Sorry about that.

A typical Brad Guthian response when his ignorance is exposed, again.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old July 20th 08, 05:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Wow! what an out-of-context misrepresentation of just about everything
under the sun. Is your incest mutated butt-brain on steroids, or just
an overdose of laxatives?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old July 20th 08, 05:57 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
Sam Buckland

BradGuth wrote:

Wow! what an out-of-context misrepresentation of just about everything
under the sun. Is your incest mutated butt-brain on steroids, or just
an overdose of laxatives?

You MUST have just reread one of your own posts...
Old July 20th 08, 06:26 PM posted to sci.space.history,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.revisionism
BradGuth

On Jul 20, 9:57 am, Sam Buckland wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Wow! what an out-of-context misrepresentation of just about everything
under the sun. Is your incest mutated butt-brain on steroids, or just
an overdose of laxatives?

You MUST have just reread one of your own posts...

I usually do that kind of reading from my dyslexic encrypted bottom
up. You should try a little reverse reading, as it sometimes
interprets better that way.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth