! Grrrrr

Old January 10th 05, 07:36 AM

Default ! Grrrrr

Twittering One wrote:
"Blue's message in death was the same message
that she had communicated to all that knew her
throughout her life: "Celebrate your life every moment
that you have. No event in life is too small to celebrate.
Live fully. Love and laugh wastefully.
Take pleasure in the little things.
Play and roll on your back in the park.
Forgive even if you cannot forget - grudges
only make you an unhappy being.
Don't bite when a growl will do."
And, her final lesson that last day,
"make every day of your life a dance,
even when death is your final partner."

~ From Lesson 67,
"Dogs Dance with Life and Death"
"Dogs Don't Bite:
When A Growl Will Do"
_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Death sat with us in the morning.
Upon her arrising to leave,
We were all transfixed by her beauty.
..
But long not for her in your youth
For she is the truest of lovers
And will always return to you in the end.
..
Double-A
1970

Old January 10th 05, 02:47 PM
EvolBob

wrote in message
oups.com...

Twittering One wrote:

Try and understand - I DON'T CARE!
If it aint to do with astronomy, I'll -

snip
And will always return to you in the end.
.
Double-A
1970

Regards
Robert

Old January 10th 05, 02:56 PM
Ted

Anyone got this ****s phone number and address? It's time she got as
annoyed as the rest of us. A couple broken legs should convince her.

Old January 11th 05, 12:11 AM
Double-A

Ted wrote:
Anyone got this ****s phone number and address? It's time she got as
annoyed as the rest of us. A couple broken legs should convince her.

Why does she bother you so much?

You don't have to read her posts, just like I don't have to read yours!

Double-A

P.S. Making threats over the Internet nowadays is a crime. People are
being arrested.