sci.space.history.insults

Old December 27th 04, 10:47 AM
adam bootle

Default sci.space.history.insults

I find I'm having to add more and more people to my killfile which is
sad as some of them may have useful information at some point, which I will
then miss !
Any chance we can get the above NG up and running for the new year, so
this NG can get back to what it used to be good at ?

Adam

Old December 27th 04, 11:44 AM
Alan Erskine

"adam bootle" wrote in message
I find I'm having to add more and more people to my killfile which is
sad as some of them may have useful information at some point, which I

will
then miss !
Any chance we can get the above NG up and running for the new year, so
this NG can get back to what it used to be good at ?

Adam

Seeing we don't know who's in your killfile, we don't know whether or not
you will see our replies...

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old December 27th 04, 03:36 PM

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 11:44:54 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"adam bootle" wrote in message
I find I'm having to add more and more people to my killfile which is
sad as some of them may have useful information at some point, which I

will
then miss !
Real men don't use killfiles. OM included.

Old December 27th 04, 06:06 PM
OM

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:47:05 -0000, "adam bootle"
wrote:

Any chance we can get the above NG up and running for the new year, so
this NG can get back to what it used to be good at ?

....Hell, all we need to do is have Alan Erskine's access to usenet
removed, Bbo Hallr committed to a sanitarium so the trauma induced by
meeting sctto grssiom can be treated, and LaDouchebagge dragged out in
the middle of the desert so she can have her brains blown out and the
vultures allowed to devour her worthless carcass, and then the group
would be back to about as normal as it can get.

And yeah, I'm still working on a cure for Simberg's Syndrome, but so
far that cure would entail having to completely restructure Fox News
into a credible journalistic entity...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old December 27th 04, 06:43 PM
Richard.Glueck

Adam: Thank you for the message. It is a sorrow to scan this group and find
little being exchanged without sarcasm and invective of the lowest kind being
thrown around as replies to comments and open questions. When we founded this
group, it was to allow anyone to offer and respond openly to comments. We
discussed making the forum moderated, but decided not to have a "headsman"
review and censor. I often think that policy might have been a mistake. A few
rules every participant should observe:

-If you think you have read something with which you disagree, ignore it
or state a logical reason why you disagree.
-If you find a participant consistantly insulting or derogatory, ignore all
his/her postings. Eventually, they will go away.
-Feel free to say anything or ask any question which pertains to the group
heading "Space History".
-Racist comments, comments aimed at a specific religious group, etc., are
totally out of bounds, stupid, and indicate the person generating the comment
is beneath a response.
-Use killfile if you feel you must. Use your sense of self discipline at
all times.

RDG

Old December 28th 04, 08:16 PM
adam bootle