Cash Value of "100 hours of ISS Crew Time"??

Old May 27th 04, 04:22 AM
JimO

Default Cash Value of "100 hours of ISS Crew Time"??

A unit of value that the US, Russia, and other ISS partners have used in
pricing the exchange of goods and services on ISS is the unit of
"crew time". Is there a standard dollar rate for, say,
"one hundred hours of crew time"?

This is a fairly urgent request whose motivation
must for now remain obscure, but not for long.

Please email me directly via joberg at houston dot RR dot com

Thanks!

Jim O

Old May 27th 04, 12:21 PM
bob haller

A unit of value that the US, Russia, and other ISS partners have used in
pricing the exchange of goods and services on ISS is the unit of
"crew time". Is there a standard dollar rate for, say,
"one hundred hours of crew time"?

This is a fairly urgent request whose motivation
must for now remain obscure, but not for long.

Please email me directly via joberg at houston dot RR dot com

Thanks!

Jim O

Hey thats a EXCELLENT way for russia to make money to pay for other
necessities.

Sorry Jim but this isnt obscure at all. Except perhaps where will the money go?
HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old May 28th 04, 07:24 AM
Perplexed in Peoria

"JimO" wrote in message

A unit of value that the US, Russia, and other ISS partners have used in
pricing the exchange of goods and services on ISS is the unit of
"crew time". Is there a standard dollar rate for, say,
"one hundred hours of crew time"?

This is a fairly urgent request whose motivation
must for now remain obscure, but not for long.

Please email me directly via joberg at houston dot RR dot com

Thanks!

Jim O

Ok, so now I know how journalists find "one expert's informal
measure". Now if someone can just tell me where I can watch
sausage being made ...