11 UFO's caught on film by Mexican Air Force.

Old May 13th 04, 03:58 AM
Michael Shaffer

Default 11 UFO's caught on film by Mexican Air Force.

Has anybody here heard about this yet? What could of caused this, they
look like headlights to me. Maybe there was another airplane far in the
distance?

Video can be seen he
http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/ne...42/detail.html

Mexican Air Force Pilots Film 11 UFOs
(AP Video)

A videotape made widely available to the news media on Tuesday shows the
bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large
headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed on March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment.
They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 meters (11,480
feet), and allegedly surrounded the Air Force jet as it conducted
routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the
objects showed up on the plane's radar.

"Was I afraid? Yes. A little afraid because we were facing something
that had never happened before," said radar operator Lt. German Marin in
a taped interview made public Tuesday.

"I couldn't say what it was ... but I think they're completely real,"
added Lt. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator. Vazquez
insisted that there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets
chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defense Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday that the videotape was
filmed by members of the Mexican Air Force. The spokesman declined to
comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.
Old May 13th 04, 07:09 AM
Alan Erskine

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
Has anybody here heard about this yet? What could of caused this, they
look like headlights to me. Maybe there was another airplane far in the
distance?

Video can be seen he
http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/ne...42/detail.html

Try asking in alt.ufo or similar.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Old May 13th 04, 11:15 AM
Brian Gaff

Well not seen it, but you need to examine the weather conditions very
carefully. Troposphere ducting can affect visible light, even to the extent
of putting lines of queuing traffic in the sky, personally, I'd only believe
I'd had a close encounter if I shook the tentacle of the visitor!

Brian

Email:
__________________________________

[...]

---

Old May 13th 04, 07:44 PM
Mike Walsh

I was looking for a real scientific explanation since I don't believe in
ufos

How can you say that? UFOs are reported frequently and their presence is
verified.

What hasn't happened is changing the UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) to
an FOIAAAS (Flying Object Identified As An Alien Spacecraft)

Mike Walsh

Old May 13th 04, 10:59 PM
Alan Erskine

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
I was looking for a real scientific explanation since I don't believe in
ufos

Oh, but UFO's do exist! By the very definition, UFO means an object that is
flying that has not been identified. For instance, when you see a trail of
'smoke' in the sky, it's _probably_ an aircraft creating contrails
(condensation caused by compression of atmospheric moisture which then
freezes in the cold air), but if you can't see the aircraft, then the object
is technically unidentified.

Old May 14th 04, 06:06 PM
EAC

"Michael Shaffer" wrote in message
I was looking for a real scientific explanation
since I don't believe in ufos

Hmmm... You're part of a religion that doesn't believe in UFO, eh?

Anyway. Explanation? That depends, since that there're textbook
'science' textbook, then there're REAL 'science'. But I'm sure that
you mean textbook 'science'.

As for looking like headlights. Maybe someone don't want to see the
silhouette of the crafts and then flashes light at the observer?

"Mike Walsh" wrote in message ...
How can you say that? UFOs are reported frequently
and their presence is verified.

Correct. The definition of UFO is actually quite general, like if your
neighboor is flying a kite and you can't recognise what it is, it too
can be consider as an UFO.

And if people see two aircrafts crashing into two towers and people
don't know what they're, those can be consider as UFOs too. And if
there's a third object that zipped out of the area in high speed after
the previous two crashed, it too can be consider as an UFO.

And if people saw a huge fireball disintegrating over Texas and don't
know what it is, it too can be consider as UFO.

Of course, the definition of UFO has been narrowed down that one
scientist refused to apply the term UFO for something (a natural
phenomena I think) that had happened and instead insist of using the
term "anomaly".

The terms of "UFO" and "aliens" are surely used in a narrow definition
these days, like the word below:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=aryan

It's amazing that none of its originial meanings are 'No longer in
technical use', which make one wonder if someone seems to be always
kept changing the definition of words.

What hasn't happened is changing the UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) to
an FOIAAAS (Flying Object Identified As An Alien Spacecraft)

What make one so sure that it's an alien spacecraft? And what make
people so sure that it had people in it?

There are several things to be define if an object is determined to be
a craft and not clearly homo sapien made craft:

- Manned (loosely speaking) or unmanned.

- Homo sapien (Adamic if you're a biblical person) made or not.

- Homo sapien piloted or not.

- Orbit capable or not.

- Interplanetary travel capable or not.

- Interstellar travel capable or not.

- Dimensional shift capable or not.

- Place of manufacture.

- Current place of storage.

- Date when manufacture start, date when manufacture end.

And so on...

As for what happened to the Mexican Air Force pilot.

He saw bright objects in the night sky, as fast as his aircrafts or
maybe even faster and they run each time he followed them.

Big deal, so what?

Will it receieves so much attention if he saw a flock of geese flying
instead?

Will it make someone said "I was looking for a real scientific
explanation, since I don't believe in geese"?

Will it make someone said "I'd only believe I'd had a close encounter
if I shook the feather of the avian"?

Mike Walsh

Old May 22nd 04, 09:16 AM
Revision

"Joseph S. Powell, III" ...
Stealth American Aircraft.
Bendiho Americanos.

Yeah...the idea crossed my mind. I figure violating Mex airspace is not
a big deal on the broad scale of things.

I got a kick out of the report that said the object was "invisible" but
showed up on the IR camera. Shoot, you could say the same thing about
any aircraft at night on an infra-red viewer. The larger mystery is why
the Mex mil turned over the tape to a UFO quack for an opinion. His
opinion was that the mil would not have turned over the tape unless it
were real.....is that circular reasoning? The general down there was
cool....he said hey, we just turned over the tape, the opinion is his,
not ours. Yeesh.