Light does not ever come to a stop

Old February 5th 04, 01:56 AM
Az Trekker

Default Light does not ever come to a stop

green light will, almost always disapear,seemingly turning to yellow as
soon as you get into fourth gear,
and nobody is in front of you

Old February 5th 04, 05:36 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Az Trekker wrote:

green light will, almost always disapear,seemingly turning to yellow as
soon as you get into fourth gear,
and nobody is in front of you

nightbat

Yes Az, and now on some roadway municipal street corners the
pertinent government street and highway ordinance department has cameras
with additional picture taking capabilities to document this phenomena
and your reaction to it.

the nightbat

Old February 5th 04, 05:42 AM
Dat's Me

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:36:51 -0500, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Az Trekker wrote:

green light will, almost always disapear,seemingly turning to yellow as
soon as you get into fourth gear,
and nobody is in front of you

nightbat

Yes Az, and now on some roadway municipal street corners the
pertinent government street and highway ordinance department has cameras
with additional picture taking capabilities to document this phenomena and
your reaction to it.

the nightbat

In some countries they'll even measure the speed you were doing & let you
know if they believe you were going too fast.
Old February 5th 04, 08:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Nightbat and AZ I'm in a state of shock. I came up with a great
profound thought,and you guys use it for traffic lights. At lest bring
in the traffic lights are both direct,and reflected photons.because that
would have something to do with the theme(thoughts) of my post. Bert

Old February 6th 04, 12:10 AM
Az Trekker

did not mean to diminish the importance of your thought and or theory,
but what I got from your post ( from my perspective) is:
what happens to the stuff you observe can depend on one's perspective,
and most of the time when one changes his or her particular perspective,
the exact same occurrence can seem to assume other properties.
please accept my post to your observance as a different perspective and
nothing more.

Old February 6th 04, 08:18 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Nightbat and AZ I'm in a state of shock. I came up with a great
profound thought,and you guys use it for traffic lights. At lest bring
in the traffic lights are both direct,and reflected photons.because that
would have something to do with the theme(thoughts) of my post. Bert

nightbat

That great profound thought of yours isn't coming up on my
server. The notice I get is that the post has expired. (:~(

Who well, I know you have lots more thoughts about photons, just watch
out you don't get caught at some street corner thinking about them and
not the light.

the nightbat

Old February 6th 04, 01:42 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Nightbat AZ Just kidding with "you all" I do think science when
I'm driving on a long trip,but not where there are traffic lights. Day
dreaming and driving don't mix. Well back to science. Here is a
thought. If we had the eyes of a giant squid. Would we have a night
sky? If we had eyes of a frog would we have a night sky? It was Edgar
Allan Poe(writer) that figured the night sky out. Bert