Mars planet: Several 6 points star was excavated in Cydonia Valley

Old February 6th 08, 12:28 PM posted to sci.astro
RRRiu

Default Mars planet: Several 6 points star was excavated in Cydonia Valley

Because I have open a new web main site

http://es.geocities.com/ramonetriu/links2008

to link with photo to 24 sections, I remember you that in my

GENERAL LINKS 2007

http://es.geocities.com/ramonetriu/links2007

I also include the first

geographic desing of excaved "Salomon's star" in

the ground at the Cydonia human's face.

I knew it in the spanish website:

LA REVOLUCION DE MARTE

http://es.geocities.com/jaumeclavecinca/martepidioayuda

I inform to the author about my ampliation of the Cydonia area,

and respectively he also introduced my link in his website.

Actually I believe that it's a very huge human FACE imgae realy

(Some years ago I was in doubt because it look

too much beautiful, and then I say so in my book:

HUMAN FACE OF MONTSERRAT published in 1990).

The little hill that offers this human FACE image was a deliberated
work because, as you know beter, there are very near (and also appears
very good delimited) a huge design of a "David's Star" never detected,
in spite of around watching with magnifying glass all other
monuments.

It's my particular graphical contribution about so controverted
subject.

It's necessary to be permeable and to know how to rectify.

Your Sincerely Ramon Ramonet Riu

(from Solsona city -NE. Spain)

P.D.: See also my first star foun

in the link: http://es.geocities.com/ramonramonetriu/superfaces