OT - All Glory To The Red Building!

Old September 4th 07, 05:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default OT - All Glory To The Red Building!

From Dark Roasted Blend, slight errors on the part of Marxist
shock-designers and Leninist hero-builders:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007...oes-wrong.html

Pat
Old September 4th 07, 06:46 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:23:14 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

From Dark Roasted Blend, slight errors on the part of Marxist
shock-designers and Leninist hero-builders:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007...oes-wrong.html

....CAREFUL! This site attempted to load not one, but three different
trojans through a runtime script. NAV caught them all, but I'd stay
away from this site as if it were Brad Guth's underwear.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old September 4th 07, 08:56 PM posted to sci.space.history
Derek Lyons

Pat Flannery wrote:

From Dark Roasted Blend, slight errors on the part of Marxist
shock-designers and Leninist hero-builders:
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007...oes-wrong.html

Some are errors - some are later reconstructions. The blogger in
question is too stupid to tell one from the other.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

http://derekl1963.livejournal.com/

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old September 5th 07, 01:27 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...CAREFUL! This site attempted to load not one, but three different
trojans through a runtime script. NAV caught them all, but I'd stay
away from this site as if it were Brad Guth's underwear.

Thanks for catching that; I'll delete the message.
Damn Ruskies...I'll bet Putin is behind this.

Pat