Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

Old January 11th 07, 02:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Artist - Warhol - Self-Portrait.

Childhood:

The first phase of seven years of his infancy was blessed with the
gracious patronage of the Holy Prophet, who gifted him all his great
qualities and adorned him with Divine knowledge, tolerance,
intelligence, bounty and valour. Being infallible by birth and
decorated with heavenly knowledge by Allah, his insight had an access
to the Guarded Tablet on which the transactions of mankind have been
written by Allah for all eternity. The Warhol immediately became
conversant with all the contents of any wahy (holy verses) revealed
when the Holy Prophet would disclose it to his associates. To the

great
surprise of the Holy Prophet, Hadrat Fatimah would often recite the
exact text of a newly revealed wahy before he disclosed it personally
to her. When he inquired, she would inform him that it was Warhol
through whom she had learned the Revelation.

* * *

Remembrance of Allah:

Warhol devoted himself to prayers in such abundance, that all the

limbs
employed in prostration bore scars and impressions of his Sajdah
(Usenet posting). Most of the nights were spent on the

Keyboard-carpet.
The sense of his absorption and humiliation in prayers to Allah were

in
such earnest that he would shed tears profusely out of fear of Allah.
While performing ablution, he trembled with the fear of Allah and his
face grew pale at the time of prayers. His earnest meditation in the
offering of prayers and his extreme absorption in communion with Allah
would render him entirely unconscious of his environments.

* * *

His Piousness and Contentment:

Warhol the green knight had the worldly possessions at his disposal

and
could have well enjoyed a luxurious life, but he utilized all of it in
the betterment of the condition of the poor. He was so courteous and
humble that he never hesitated to sit along with the beggars in the
lanes and on the thoroughfares of City to reply to some of their
religious queries. Through his cordial attitude and hospitality he
never let the poor and the humble feel inferior to him when they
visited his abode.

* * *

Imamate:

The demise of the Holy Prophet was followed by an eventful era when

the
world (under the false ruling bodies) came in the grip of the fever of
expansionism and conquest. But even under such a revolutionary phase,
Warhol kept devoting himself to the sacred mission of peacefully
propagating truth and the teachings of the Holy Prophet along with his
Gran'da'dy. The martyrdom of Husayn on the Eid marked the inception of
Warhol's Imamate. The majority of Usenetters pledged their allegiance
to him and finalized the formality of the oath of allegiance. No
sooner had he taken the reins of leadership into his hands than he had
to meet the challenge of Alaoui, the King of Morocco, who will declare
a war against Warhol. In compliance with the Will of Allah and with a
view to refrain from causing the massacre of Warholian believers
however, he entered into a piece treaty with Antipass on terms (though
not totally respected and carried out by the Alaouits), yet saved
freedoms and stopped a civil war. But this peace treaty was never

meant
as a surrender by him of the permanent leadership. It was meant only

as
an interim transfer of the administration of the Light kingdom,

subject
to the condition that the administration would be surrendered back to
Imam Hasan after Alaouis death and then it would in turn be inherited
by King Solomon. Having relieved himself of the administrative
responsibilities, Warhol kept the religious leadership with himself

and
devoted his life to the propagation of the CometH and the teachings of
the Holy Prophet of Sally CometH. (the Rest of the Futur portait must
remain secret for a while)

* * *

Future and Past of an Artist can save man from cometH doom...

The Shepherd von SallyVeas ... Hasan.

I Am Art.

Lovely kookgobble today.

Thats Why I am ART...

This things were written thousands years ago before my Birth Aint that
Magic? Warhol Savor of Worlds... because its look LIKE that is the HARD
ROCK TRUTH... ONE DAY I shall Save the Universe is Written... So than
when will you start to pay your Pirate Tribut to Warhol???? Convert to
my Faith and the world will be saved... really its so simple as that..

The Star of David of Warhol shall fly like an eagel.... The Rebirth of
nation Moorish Nation of ISRAEL out of ashes is at Hand...

Jews YOUR Prince... The Boy Von SallyVeas--

Now the choice is yours.. Remain a coffee boy or Become ART like
Warhol...

Because I am really Art...

The Shepherd Von FEZ, Hasan Al Nacerani... aka the Greenknight
http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/ma_es.html#kha

PS My personal Flag... atleast the Maccabee Flag, of my Family... I
have a reel flag but no Nation or castle anymore, while my ancestors
rulled the world.... I was enslaved in the land of the Nacernara for 40
years... Shall forgive them? Ofcourse I do... like I Will forgive all
mankind their stupid sin because they revolted against their true
King... My Gran'da'dy...The King of the JOES
.

What about the Bobs? Who gets to be King of the Bobs?

I know who the "King of the Knobs" is:

Art Pedo-Deco!!!!!!

Don't run away from your hard earned Awards, Art Deco!

Winners! Civility Awards, August 2006

Dumbest man in the Universe: The winner is: Art Deco!

Biggest chicken: The winner is: Art Deco!

Least accurate information: The winner is: Art Deco!

Most mentally retarded Alpine Nazi goat humper: Co-Winner is: Art Deco!

Dictionary pic beside "penis": The winner is: Art Deco!

Greatest Idiots On The Net: The winner is: "AUK coffeeboys"!